[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any anons here done hard drugs? I'm talking meth, heroin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1412875129209.png (229KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1412875129209.png
229KB, 413x413px
Have any anons here done hard drugs? I'm talking meth, heroin, crack, ect.

What was it like?
>>
>>35298949
I am blessed with a non addictive personality so I have tried many different kinds of drugs just out of curiosity. Ask away. The ones I have not and will not try are; crack, pcp, and salvia. Just gross.
>>
>Meth

Honestly a very productive yet awesome high. You become way more sober than sober itself because you just have so much energy. All that dopamine release makes it feel like as if you're having an orgasm. When you first take Meth, you have all these deep thoughts as if you're on psychdelics but without the visuals. On the actual high, you actually feel buzzed and KINDA slow but from an outside perspective you're speedy and shit. Time seems to go by so fast as well. 4 hours feel like an 1 hour. The after effects on this drug is depressing. Since you had so much dopamine release, fapping, eating, and vidya lose their novelty. You also don't care about anything for a while but this goes away within a week or 2. That's why methheads do stupid shit.

>Heroin

You feel mellow yet blissful as fuck. You just don't care about anything while on Heroin. You're simply neutral and mellow. Dizzyness and audio hallucinations (WUB WUB WUB) as well as lost of coordination. Lots of itchyness as well due to histamines. You're not really lost in your thoughts on Heroin, you're just simply living in the present at least that was for me.This is the ultimate chill drug yet. Sleeping on is comfy as fuck. I don't like the after effects. You feel pissed off at everything and you feel like you need more Heroin to ease the hangover.
>>
File: giphy.gif (793KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
793KB, 320x240px
>addicted to nicotine and weed
>meme addictions i cant overcome
>feel like a pussy because Ive never done hard drugs intentionally
>>
>>35300760

Weed is lowkey very addictive though so don't feel like too much of a pussy anon. Sure you won't feel physically in pain from quitting, but a lot of people end up using it as a crutch to ignore some terrible reality presented to them when they should be actively trying to improve said reality. I was like that for many years, but now I just smoke like a handful of times a month when I have nothing else going on. It's way wayyy better this way trust me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.