[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 13 >Middle school >Played football >Wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 94329.png (1MB, 737x1080px) Image search: [Google]
94329.png
1MB, 737x1080px
>Be me 13
>Middle school
>Played football
>Wanted to be a cool kid and get a girl to wear my jersey
>Asked a girl I had a crush on
> She said yes
>frickye.gif
>Next day, give jersey to her
>She wears it
>See her in the hall
>She took it off
>Other girls knew it was mine
>They were laughing at her about it
>she laughs about it too
>puts it in her locker

Fucking roasties let me feel like someone can pretend to like me for once.
>>
>>35298834
She probably took it off because the other girls were making fun of her and she didn't want to be ridiculed so she played along.
Where is she now?
>>
>>35298834
Probably a cornerback.
>>
>>35298834
Should've played esports faggot, bitches love that shit.
I asked a bitch to wear my mouse up her slut-hole all day and she did it with a smile.
>>
>>35298890
She's an English major.

>>35298897
Naw I was a right guard/tackle and played a bit of center
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.