[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why I only go on 4chan and r9k now.. Let me tell you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Russiachan_party_van.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Russiachan_party_van.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
This is why I only go on 4chan and r9k now..

Let me tell you how /b/ almost ruined my life..
>Be 21 year old neet and live with parents
>Be poor as fuck and only have one computer in household that actually works
>Computer is in living room due to little sister sending some pedo her nudes ( Shes 11 years old ) and my mom finding out when she checked her social media
>Browsing /b/ because its 02:00am and due to being a neet I can't sleep
>Have head phones on blasting music
>Front page is covered in CP because mods are asleep or fapping or someshit
>Father comes down stairs to get glass of water or something
>I don't hear him because blasting music he must have seen what I was doing.
>>
>Next day while sister is at school parents call me to room
>They mad as fuck asking shit like "Are you a pedo" "Did you fucking toucher her I'll break your neck" "This is why she is so sexulized hes been touching her little bastard"
>Sister comes home and they talk to her
>She says I touched her and thats why she knows about sex
>They drive me to police station and I get questioned
>Scream at sister wtf you lying doing this to your brother
>Police allow me to go free but can't stay in same house as sister
>Sleep in cybercafe
>Do this for two nights before I get a call to come down to the station
>Go to station they book me into jail and lay charges
>In jail two days in islolation because tried to an hero everyone is screaming chomo at me
>Get randomly called to be released
>Turns out sister lied to protect her online "boy friend" who is 24 years old
>>
>She said "Sorry I didn't think you could go to jail if your my brother my boy friend told me"
>Punch her in face try stab her with knife
>Get arrested after stand off with officers
>Explain whole story to judge after another 4 nights in jail
>Judges gives me 100 hours of PD e.g picking rubbish and 1 year probation.
>Judge Says "What you did to your sister was very serious but after what you been though I am giving you a lucky break, no matter what others do to us we can't react like that. She is a child and does not understand her actions.
>They never caught or found her "boy friend" because he was from norway
Fuck you /b/, fuck you norway
>>
SO yeah fuck the world.
>>
>Norway
LOL prisons in Norway are like hotels.
>>
>>35298753
He didn't even ever get caught they just gave up when they said he was from norway.
>>
File: Pedobearad.jpg (54KB, 465x341px) Image search: [Google]
Pedobearad.jpg
54KB, 465x341px
>>35298785
How did cops react to you 'accidentally' looking at CP?
>>
>>35298838
After my sister told truth they never questioned me about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.