[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my brother are going to be Eric and Dylan for Halloween

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170304_203446648.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_203446648.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Me and my brother are going to be Eric and Dylan for Halloween this year, this is the prop gun I'm working on. Need to get some black spray paint. Is 24 too old to go out on Halloween? I wonder if people will give me candy?

Do you have any plans for Halloween, anon?
>>
>>35297054
i don't think anybody will get it

and you will feel very awkward explaining you're dressed as a beta who killed kids

but this is bait, so have fun OP
>>
kek
autism is very real
>>
>>35297054

Dude don't just walk around like that, but definitely go to a party and hang with other adults. Make sure the guns look very noticeably fake though. Post pics here if you remember to cuz I would love to see.
>>
>>35297381
Will do

Super originally
>>
>>35297054
I was thinking to go as Wilhelm II, but i did not find the blue prussian long coat.
>>
>>35297054
Some teenager did it and was arrested
>>
>>35297522

its happened many times
lots of edgy faggot teens who worship those 2 freaks dress as them for halloween and end up expelled or v&

don't be an edgy faggot OP
>>
>>35297054

That sounds awesome OP, you should show it off to a cop. Walk right up and put your prop to the back of his head.
>>
We're in March and you're talking about fucking Halloween
>>
>>35297870
Well yeah, I need time in order to make a cool costume. Are you one of those fags that always waits till the last minute?
>>
>Walking around in public with an illegal imitation firearm in America's current anti-gun climate.

Enjoy your bullets op.
>>
>>35297995
What makes it illegal? It's a BB gun that I've cut most of the barrel off of.
>>
>>35297054
It's far too old but if you're going out at a party you might be able to get by with that shit.
>>
Prepare to be questioned by the cops unless you're in an open carry state.
>>
>Im going as a school shooter lmao
Could you be anymore of a faggot?
>>
>>35298100
Drawing a gun in America and at the era of terrorism is just suicide. Yet choose your death .
>>
>>35298100

It looks exactly like a sawed-off shotgun, which is an illegally modified firearm and even if you live in an open-carry state, you're probably too stupid to carry it properly. Open carry doesn't mean walking around with a gun in your hands.
>>
>>35298100
People have been killed for carrying around bb guns. You are way better off getting cheap nerf guns with the barrel tip painted orange my man.
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
this might border on acceptable at a certain type of halloween party (read: you've got friends there and everyone is drunk as shit) but i would reckon that going around door-to-door trying to get sweets as a 24 year old dressed as a mass murderer might not go well

anyway, for your nearly inevitable legal defense, i would recommend painting the tip of your gun bright orange; you're likely to come up with a brandishing charge or something even if it isn't an active firearm otherwise

in fact, pretty sure you'd get multiple charges just to spite you walking around with an unmarked deactivated/prop gun
>>
>>35297054
DO NOT walk around with that
>>
File: 14886964864171926199664.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
14886964864171926199664.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Originally godlike
>>
>>35297054
Where is the tec 9
>>
>>35299796
I'm going to be Eric, he was the one with a pump shotgun. The TEC-9 was Dylan's, my brother ordered an airshit one.
>>
File: marissa-mayer.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
marissa-mayer.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
>24
>legitimately taking halloween this far
fucking lol

Have fun in prison, faggot. You and your brother are going to get turned out.
>>
*teleports into thread
Finds OP's facebook
*hint, its in the picture
>>
>>35300115
Is this you, anon?
How the fuck is this not original?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.