[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women unironically think they'll be wanted for the rest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488650457455.jpg (97KB, 590x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488650457455.jpg
97KB, 590x1024px
>women unironically think they'll be wanted for the rest of their lives because they can't imagine anything else
>>
>>35296415
This is where your job come in to deny their behavior and crushing their narcissistic ego while educating them of their foolish ways.
>>
>>35296415
You know what anon?

They will be wanted for the rest of their lives.

A fucking 60 year old grandma could walk into any bar and walk out with some young man willing to fuck her, any day she wanted. Or post on craigslist saying nothing other than her age and gender.

Women at any age will always be in control of the sex game
>>
>>35296415
where are you unironically getting this information from?
>>
>>35296463
maybe true but what else are they good for?

What else are they good for but fucking, just weak beings
>>
>>35296415
>>35296415
Doesn't that go both ways
>>
>>35296415
they know they have depreciating value anon, it's the reason they all have a crisis at 30 (not saying men don't, but women realize their looks are fading and panic and lock up with a beta provider).

I remember when my aunt who is quite good looking turned 30, she realized her days of being the best looking stacy on the block were coming to a close and you could see she had realized her best days were behind her since she never developed any skills or something that could improve her life in the future. it's pretty depressing to see desu.
>>
>>35296571

>lock up with a provider

uh huh. sure there's many men waiting to provide for you at 30 years old.
>>
>>35296637
there are, this is the life of a typical stacy if you haven't noticed...

1-16 = childhood
16 - 27 = fucking chads
27 - 30 = realize their looks are fading and that they should lock down a beta provider while they can
27 - 30 = get married before their looks are totally gone

it's a pattern totally pervasive in american culture that I noticed far before reading anything on the internet, it's everywhere
>>
File: 1477377907246.gif (220KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1477377907246.gif
220KB, 320x238px
>>35296415
>>women unironically think they'll be wanted for the rest of their lives because they can't imagine anything else

Once they hit puberty and start getting a lot of male attention they lose any trace of humility. I think girls aged 13 - 20 are summed up by OP's statement but once they hit thirty things can change. Their looks begin to fade/ have long since faded and makeup becomes their face. "Chad" loses interest in them and continues to fuck women in their late teens/early twenties.

Their sense of entitlement ends up making them more bitter than the average robot. They lack objectivity and assume men are assholes wanting to fuck jail bait. But personally my lack of interest in women around my age (28 - 30) is based on an absence of personality. Years of being told they were smart, beautiful and sexy has given them a dish water personality. They never grew as a person because our society makes them feel perfect in their prime.
>>
>>35296983
this exactly, women have everything handed to them in their late teens and early 20s that they never develop skills or personality.

most women are acutely aware that they are in their prime in their late teens and early 20s and slut it up to get maximum benefits, what they don't realize is that their attractiveness is normally their only good trait and that they won't have other things to fall back on once their looks fade. just look at girls like beyonce desperately trying to cling to relevance, the repeated relative rejection by society serving as a reality check that their time has passed
>>
>>35297640
cont. they know their attractivness is their best trait though, which is why they cling onto a wage slave once it begins to fade, what they don't realize though is that they have no personality etc. which is why the ones who don't cling on to a beta provider are so befuddled when they are totally rejected by the chads that once fucked them. they deluded themselves into thinking it was their looks AND personality, when really it was just their looks.
>>
i dont even hate women, i just hate how helpless i am to prevent the disaster that i foresee, but maybe i am just imagining things.

i don't want to put my head in the sand either, but even liberals are starting to wake up and realize freedom ain't free. they pay for their carousel days later with loneliness.
>>
>>35297692
what disaster?

origigig
>>
>>35297813

a soft disaster, maybe not even a disaster.

everybody will get old alone or pair up and adopt children because they're too old to have kids.

that's the best case scenario. the worst case is people have NSA sex all the time, get std's, spread std's, men and women hole up in their basements alone and then old and unwanted women start complaining louder than ever that there aren't any good men out there when they've probably rejected more than a few because they were too busy having loose sex.

then they try to vote liberal to change the family-oriented structure of the nation to suit their individual and selfish needs because they are past their birthing prime and want to see the family structure burn to the ground with transgender degeneracy and homosex culture.

which leaves the nation weak and ripe for takeover from strong and unified groups like Muslims, effectively erasing the good old American dream for good.
>>
>>35297813
My guess is he means all the roasties who can get Chad cock on tinder but don't realize that there simply aren't enough Chads to settle down with, the math doesn't work.
>>
>>35297916
the sexual revolution started in the 60s so what you described would have already happened if it was as dire as you say. I agree though, the US is becoming more and more degenerate which could potentially lead to disaster.
>>
>>35297983
Online dating has completely changed the game.
>>
>>35297983

its still happening. we haven't seen what i'm foretelling yet, give it another 5-10 years.

people are already trying to report what's going to happen with the unmarried marriage statistics among adults and various articles describing the death of romance and courtship culture.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.