[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible a game so old can reflect society today? Which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: killingfloor9k.jpg (233KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
killingfloor9k.jpg
233KB, 968x1296px
How is it possible a game so old can reflect society today? Which creature is you?

Also who else plays kf/kf2? is it considered a "robot" game?
>>
>>35296259
I haven't played Kf1 in a few months. Is it still active? Is kf2 any good? I haven't kept up with it at all. I should probably start playing again and get all of my level 6's.
>>
Used to play KF religiously, but I never had any steady group of people to play with, so I would just join by myself in suicidal/HoE servers. I came to be pretty good, but the game became unplayable for me though since 95% of HoE servers are private, and the other 5% are filled with the most elitist, kick-happy douchebags on the internet. They make the Dota community seem friendly and welcoming. It's just a circlejerk between the server owner and his friends.

Didn't spawn as a perk they want? Kicked.
Accidentally blocked the admin's shot? Kicked.
Didn't perfectly execute a quick kill on the Scrake? Kicked (even if you still killed it).

I spent so many hours grinding out all the kills/kiting methods, but if you weren't part of the ingroup, the entire server would essentially just wait and look for a reason to kick you no matter how well you're doing. Mind you I wasn't some level 4 wandering in the midst of a HoE game and spamming AA12 at FPs, I was an all lvl6, well-practiced veteran that worked my way up.

Haven't played much of KF2 since lategame KF1 soured my taste for it so much, and it just felt like a way blander version of the first game in general. But I can genuinely say that my first ~100 hours of KF were fucking magical, I had a blast playing.
>>
File: 1488255131876.jpg (32KB, 220x306px) Image search: [Google]
1488255131876.jpg
32KB, 220x306px
Who /sharpshooter/ here?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.