[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots with a job, what do you do for a living? Do you enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1488593820453.jpg (92KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488593820453.jpg
92KB, 480x480px
Robots with a job, what do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?

And if you are a NEET, why?
>>
File: Joey_friends.jpg (26KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
Joey_friends.jpg
26KB, 470x353px
I work as a cashier/bagger at Publix which is a grocery store in the southern U.S that has a a bunch of other shit in it like a deli and bakery. I can't stand my bosses and most of my co-workers but the work itself is nice and so is the pay. What sucks is that they made me cut my hair after I had been growing it since 3rd grade. Also they don't allow beard because the founder believed they were satanic so I have to shave in the bathroom since my facial grows in a matter of hours. Mustaches are allowed tho
>>
I work a job I hate but it's definitely better than being a NEET living with your parents
>>
>>35296146
i work as a chef which if you're in a small kitchen its the perfect robot job
>>
>>35296146
I'm a Bagger at Publix. I do well in interviews and don't seem to have a hard time getting hired. However, I'm not the best at working in retail because I'm too slow at mundane tasks like lifting boxes and stacking items on shelves. I am not a labor person. I don't like hands on tasks that involve menial work because I'm too slow at them. My managers have accused me of "overthinking" it and have told me to just do more than think. Now I'm a bagger because they realized that I do well with customers (I'm friendly and outgoing to customers).
>>
I'm a NEET currently. I've always heard that things get better when you get a job, and I tried work as hard and enthusiastically as I could. Things got worse and worse inside and after a few years I just fucking broke down and lost it on another employee. I'm much happier being unemployed but I have no idea what to do anymore.
>>
I work this IT job that has its positives and its negatives. I work 24 hours on the weekend, 12 on Saturday, 12 on Sunday, and it's good in that I usually don't have anything to do so I shitpost on 4chan or watch documentaries all day, but it also kills my social life since I can't go out on the weekend. I'm about to head to bed now actually.

In a lot of ways it's a perfect job for a robot though, it's just killing my motivation and ambition since I can't go out and meet people during the time that people usually go out to meet each other. Also it's a dead-end job that I'm just sick of.
>>
>>35296146
I already posted this in the cubical thread but whatever I'm in uni and I work from home doing a sort of data entry it's soul crushing and minimum wage but my parents force me to do it or else they'll cut me off. I hate it and if I don't get a real job straight out of uni and I have to go full time at this shit I'll kill myself without a second thought. How anyone can be payed to do this full time regardless of how desperate they are for money is beyond me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.