[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humans have existed around 10k years >women still believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6367.jpg (59KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6367.jpg
59KB, 960x444px
>humans have existed around 10k years
>women still believe they can be lonely
>>
>10k years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omo_remains
>>
>>35296060
you can be surrounded by people and have an active social life and still feel lonely
>>
>>35296060
Seriously stop acting sexist just because ur a lonely fag
>>
>>35296164
>>35296167
Roasties detected. get the fuck out
>>
>women avoid men at all costs
>"why am I lonely???"

I really wish women became extinct and we could mechanically inseminate a sole female organism
>>
>>35296193
this is by far the easiest board to troll
>>
>>35296060
Uuuuhhhh the Earth has only existed for 6k years, OP. Learn some damn science.
>>
>>35296221
sexbots are coming
how do you think roasters are taking it?
>>
>>35296060
this and many other things are true, but I think the best thing about being a guy is that you can do more. you can solo travel with less danger, you can earn people's respect more easily, you can protect yourself better, you have more charisma, you can take control of your life in most cases instead of falling into the easy trap of (I'll just marry a provider) that many women do and then resent their husbands, guys don't have this option so they're less likely to settle, unfortunately this also means they hit rock bottom more often so it's a double edged sword.
>>
>>35296320
>you can earn people's respect more easily
>you have more charisma
(You)
>>
>>35296447
what's your point? men earn others respect more easily than women, if the only thing that was changed about you was your sex you would find it harder to get people's respect. in terms of the charism thing, there's a reason almost all leaders now and in the past are men, they just command more respect.

sure it sucks that we don't have intrinsic value simply for being women, but at least it's easier for us to improve our lives even though our rock bottom is much, much lower.
>>
>>35296505
I don't command respect because I'm a NEET virgin male, or at least that's how normans think. It'd be inverse if I was a woman. If I were a woman I'd be a maid or housewife material. It's not much of a point if I don't have any respect nor charisma from the get-go.
>>
>>35296639
you're missing the point, I'm saying you command MORE respect simply by being male, not that you are respected.
>>
>>35296305
6k? are you fuckjng dumb? its clearly 2 THOUSAND 17 you retard
>>
>>35296778
But that's wrong. I could be working a part-time job for possibly having a prettier face instead of getting rejected for not having enough job experience to wash dishes or man a sodding Mcdonald's counter.
>>
>>35296865
no one respects a person for being pretty, they just think they're pretty.
>>
>>35296865
What makes you think those things are above you and not below you?
>>
>>35296913
I would have a job and that would be more respectable than being jobless after 5 years of trying.

>>35296922
Because I have nothing.
>>
sage
fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag
>>
>>35296970
why would you have a job if you were a girl? literally nothing would change, if you're not a good looking guy, you won't be a good looking girl.
>>
>>35297515
Because I could pull the sexism card.
>>
>>35297581
it doesn't work like that unless it's an engineering firm or the like, which if you literally can't get a minimum wage job you wouldn't be applying to anyways, you can't pull the sexism card on industries that have equitable workers between the sexes.
>>
>>35297735
Like hell I can't. Watch me faggot.
>>
>>35297758
what? you aren't a girl so how could you possibly prove me wrong? if you meant the job thing, you said yourself you've been jobless for 5 years so you said yourself, I was just taking your word
>>
File: 1458261944684.jpg (9KB, 250x123px) Image search: [Google]
1458261944684.jpg
9KB, 250x123px
>>35297787
>he doesn't trap-up for interviews to increase their chances of getting in
>he's still a bigger faggot than me
>>
>>35296060
>two weeks
What a normalfag I've gone months without talking to people
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.