[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before some of you guys tell me don't do it and dont be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170302-WA0002.jpg (86KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170302-WA0002.jpg
86KB, 901x1600px
Before some of you guys tell me don't do it and dont be selfish, I'd like to say that I have made up my mind. Nothing you guys say can change it.
Now, I want to know what is the quickest and most painless method to commit suicide.
It also has to be easy to do.
I would really appreciate real answers.
>>
>>35295902
every method involves pain but you should disregard it considering death always, 99% of the time involves pain and is inevitable
>>
>>35295902
Why do you want to kill yourself pal
Natures just going to do it for you in ~50 years
Take on life and be yourself
>>
>>35295902
Tied my first hangmans noose today! Tried to choke myself out on it and I can definitely say with confidence I would
pass out quite quickly if I were to hang from height once I decide to go through with it. Fast, cheap, no clean up and instant sleep. Good luck op.
>>
Have you considered googling? What have you uncovered in your research? It sounds like you're just a lazy piece of shit who wants to be spoonfed.

I hear drinking antifreeze and a whole bottle of acetaminophen isn't a bad way to go. Antifreeze puts you to sleep but it has a sweet taste. The Tylenol is just because, if you're dying might as well not me in pain.
>>
>>35296412
>I hear drinking antifreeze and a whole bottle of acetaminophen isn't a bad way to go.
don't say this
>>
>>35295902
Let me hug you to death
It'll hurt of course but good feels and knowing that you're not alone while you die will make up for it I promise
>>
>>35296087

Killing yourself is like giving death a big middle finger right up her tight little ass. You can cuck death or wait around until it's your turn.
>>
>>35296412
>I hear drinking antifreeze and a whole bottle of acetaminophen isn't a bad way to go
No it's actually a very bad way to go and takes days of excruciating pain, if it even kills you
>>
OP is a true dumbass, little babby can't even google a way to kill himself
>>
Why would someone care about the appreciation of a dead man anyway

If you have the balls to actually do it without hesitation, a bullet perpendicular to the side of your head or jumping off a 6+ story building should do the trick. It 99.99% means instant death so you won't even feel pain. Any ways of suicide that don't involve instant death are both a cry for someone to stop/save you and a really foolish and painful choice.
>>
>>35295902
Drink Diet coke and eat mentos, You'll explode in no time pal
>>
>>35295902
Stop running from your problems and fight back the urge. You don't actually want to kill yourself. You just want to runaway from your problems that cause you pain.

Take a walk outside and enjoy life.
>>
>>35296816
Take a walk outside and enjoy life? ...ummm you're talking to a suicidal person... umm if they could snap out of it.. they would do that
>>
>>35296454
....... so how's 7th grade going

Originally, though,
>>
just do it and stop breaking our balls about it.
>>
File: 1481482617792.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1481482617792.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
if ur in murica bullet to brain would be least painful but i suggest going to a nice place to do it like somewhere with a nice scenic view with not many people. it's like the thing if a tree falls in a forest will somebody hear it. maybe even dig a little grave first and do it in that. chuck some flowers around it etc so you're kinda one with nature again. but i would suggest not to do it and maybe even going to a beautiful desolate place would change your mind. good luck buddy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.