[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you using TINDER right this second to match yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (582KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582KB, 750x1334px
Why aren't you using TINDER right this second to match yourself up with average BIG TITTED white girls? What's stopping you from LOSING your VIRGINITY???
>>
I didn't ever match with anyone.
>>
I hope you get hit by a car, not killed but crippled, the bad kind where you can't use your fingers anymore
>>
pretty sure that girl is actually a bot
>>
Honestly Tinder was my ticket out of robotdom. First real date, GF, and everything because of a match. My profile isn't set up for hookups though so I never approached it like that.
>>
>>35295687
If I wanted to feed the female ego I could just post in fembot threads.

Besides, no matter how hard you pm girls with "I like your eyes" they're still anxious human trainwrecks, and the free validation from tinder betas does nothing to staunch that.
>>
What do you call a latino chad?
>>
>>35295687

>inb4 slapped ass and feed sushi.

Seriously fuck u op
>>
File: C5w3VMGU8AE21rA.jpg (36KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
C5w3VMGU8AE21rA.jpg
36KB, 800x430px
This dude is gettin pussy while takin a dump.
>>
>>35296377
marco
every mexican named marco is an automatic chad
>>
>>35295687
Hey man do you actually want us to lose our virginities or are you making fun of us? Or like half and half
>>
I'm at a transitional period in my life, and the last thing I need is someone else in it who will just hold me back.
>>
>>35295687
Op is cancer. Fuck off.
>>
>>35295687

>ask a girl out in person
>get a yes
>get stood up

This hurts for weeks and has happened a few times to me.

I don't imagine I could handle the amount of rejection tindr could offer me.
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 750x1334px
>>35296684
I have a dream to take /r9k/ out of the gutters and show them that everyone can get laid as long as you aren't ugly
>>
>>35295687
I can't wait to get me some big titties.

I need some respite from all of this. Gotta give me a break sometime guys.

Would it kill ya'll to just hold up the world a bit while I get some rest? Some real rest? Not "Lay in bed crying because I'm stressed out from knowing my entire life is a lie and you all have been trying to make me kill myself since day 1" rest.
>>
>>35296748
Kill yourself faggot.

Tinder is hypergamy on crack
>>
>>35296748
post conversations that aren't just your ebin pickup line
>>
How I do this without facebook?
>>
>>35296748
You realize that most dudes are here cause they're ugly right?
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 720x1280px
>>35296884
I keep them short and too the point, get the snapchat, snap them selfies and stupid shit, hangout with them, fuck them
>>
>>35297370
you ever call or facetime any of your hoes?
>>
I'm pretty sure this guy is on Tinder's payroll
>>
I got Tinder. Had it for 3 months. Only matched with literally obese chicks and this one 6.5/10 who stopped responding to me after 2 messages. It was an extremely humiliation experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone
>>
File: get off of my board.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
get off of my board.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>35295687
This is the same tinder guy from the other day. GET THE FUCLSAJD OFFF MY BOARD NORRRRMIEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF'lkajhs'dofjaposdf
>>
File: wojak hanging.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
wojak hanging.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>>35295687

Because I literally get 0 fucking matches. I don't even know what's wrong with me, tinder gives me extreme depressive thoughts because it honestly hits me like a train to know that there's not a SINGLE girl out of over 1000 who finds me slightly attractive.

So I don't use that shit, I wish I could use it but I can't.
>>
>>35296377
chadrigo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.