[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all you robots so obsessed with getting a gf? It always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why are all you robots so obsessed with getting a gf? It always surprises me that this is the main topic here, as opposed to all the other problems a robot has to go trough.
>>
Failed normies

real robots dont give a shit anymore.How can they be bothered to care about another human if they dont even care about themselves?
>>
>>35295156
Because simply being near them and inhaling their scent is intoxicating, so obviously it'd be great to get even closer to them and do things.
>>
>>35295156
>Why are all you robots so obsessed with getting a gf?
Are they though?

Robots don't even try to get gfs.
>>
>>35295156
It's the first insult normies throw. I don't really care about getting intimate with another human being anymore but it's still one of the more annoying and/or repeated ones things along with "virgin", "you're not a real man" and various other slurs. Not dumb enough to get a girl when I don't want one but it riles me up when my family starts shit-talking and being condescending when I'm actually trying to find work and be normal enough that they leave me be. They already have my half-brother basketball chad in the making so they can fuck off and let me do my thing.
>>
>>35295156
What else has a robot have to go through? It literally is the defining factor for being a robot to be a virgin and crave partnership.
>>
I am getting older, and the time window I have for meeting a girl, forming a relationship, marrying her and eventually having children is getting smaller every day.
>>
>>35295330
How old are you?

>>35295252
I can agree. How the fuck does one keep smelling like fresh bed sheets 24/7? Why's that anon
>>
>>35295410
>How old are you?
>>
>>35295156

I got the gf. Turns out all those other problems become easier to get through once you've got someone to help you through it.

She's one in a billion though, doesn't even care I'm NEET while she has a job. There's probably not another girl in the world who would give me the same freedom to just bee myself and still love me unconditionally. If she died or dumped me I would be back into the abyss.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.