[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend keeps smelling me what do? Last time I lay on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n8avejp2L91rks5xoo1_500.jpg (147KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8avejp2L91rks5xoo1_500.jpg
147KB, 500x665px
My girlfriend keeps smelling me what do?

Last time I lay on couch. Full length. She comes and there is no space for her so she climbs up and lays between me and the lean. At some point she asks if she can lay her head on my side. I have no problem with it and denying would be somehow weird.

So at first she lays with the side of her head on my side. Then she turns a bit so her nose is burried near my pit. When I notice I pretend to be adjusting my laying position and move until her head is like it was in the beginning. After some time it's already the same again. She tells me she's freezing and asks if she can use my arm to cover a bit (when I first noticed that my sister was doing so I did not touch her since then. I lay flat and loose and she has to move my arm by her own).

Basically, is this normal?
>>
>>35295124
yes, i am a certified vagina haver and i fucking love how my bf smells
its amazing, i think its the pheramones or something that just smells good in his deodorant. id do that too if we were dating for longer
idk why youre posting this on r9k so reee normie get off my board etc etc
>>
>>35295124
>>35295205
Might want to head over to /soc/ where your attenton-seeking buddies are
>>
>>35295205
pls be my gf and smell my pits
>>
>>35295205
But i don't use deodorant.
My armpits smell bad, why the fuck she likes to smell that?
>>
>>35295261
no sorry he doesnt want me hoeing on r9k
>>35295349
because it smells good to her, probably. i love the way my bf smells its just an evolutionary thing that compels animals to breed.
get her to smell your taint or something next
>>
Are we not supposed to like smelling men? If my bf won't let me smell him, what's the point?
>>
>>35295124
Maybe she has a smell fetish?

My fiance and I sniff and smell each other, but we don't go for the pits or seek out smelly body parts. I just want to bury my head in his chest and breathe him in. We call it taking (insert name here) inhales. God that sounds weird. But I love him and he smells nice to me and it's very comforting.
>>
File: 1488425009619.jpg (380KB, 798x794px) Image search: [Google]
1488425009619.jpg
380KB, 798x794px
>>35295205
are you a girl?
where do you live?
TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE
BE MY GF
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.