[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I know I'd be a Chad if I actually worked out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: grid-cell-26395-1445902407-12.jpg (6KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-26395-1445902407-12.jpg
6KB, 203x203px
>mfw I know I'd be a Chad if I actually worked out and built muscle
>>
>>35295084
And here's the true essence of robothood: plain laziness.

Stop pretending you guys are any different to what you accuse fembots of you FUCKS
>>
>>35295818

True. I'm 20, and I'm starting to recognize how I can truly fix all my problems in life. And it all starts with working the hell out.
>>
Having muscles is irrelevant. Some Chads work out and some don't. If you don't have it now you won't have it then.
>>
>>35296092
this is false but it's a nice thought

working out does not do anything on it's own, the majority of the benefits are the result of seeing yourself differently

>>35296117
He might, but you're right in that muscles won't be the decider.
>>
>>35296117

How are muscles irrelevant? It's just a fact of life that when women have a choice between having sex with a built Chad or a skinnyfat doofus, they're gonna pick the Chad 100% of the time.
>>
>>35296136

If I worked out I'd stop being a self-pitying lazy dork
>>
>>35296174
>a built Chad or a skinnyfat doofus

False dichotomy since Chad is not necessarily muscular or even healthy.
>>
>>35296209
Working out is not the cause of you stopping that behavior. You'd have to solve that underlying issue first, working out is irrelevant.

Again, it's a pleasant thought, but it's not going to solve your problems. You should get to the root of what's making you be a lazy fag first.
>>
>>35296209
>If I'd stop being a self-pitying lazy dork I'd work out

fixed that for you

take it from me, a skinny pale hyper nerd who has never lifted once in his 27 year long life; you don't need to work out to get laid. you just need to be sociable.
>>
Same tbqh, slightly above average looking but I'm super fucking lazy and do all my uni assignments last minute, so I barely have time to go to the gym after all the school work I put off.
I hope I find time once I start my career >.>.
I'm also broke, have a suspended license and don't eat healthy(Which can end up in oily skin sometimes).
>>
>>35295084
>i couldve been a superchad if I wasnt a sperg
life is so cruel. It gives hope and then mercilessly crushes it.
>>
>tfw your life would probably improve by a wife margin if you stopped coming to this board
>>
>>35298376
Didn't I see a series of photos of someone on Tinder literally acting like a sperg, saying the most retarded shit possible, but he used the profile photos of a male model and was getting numbers left right and center?

Chad has no problem getting pussy even when he's functionally retarded.
>>
no you would just be a gymcel.

being chad requires an intrinsic self-belief and confidence that comes from an entire lifetime of success and positive reinforcement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.