[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do rappers subjectively have the best life? >follow rapper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3234.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
Do rappers subjectively have the best life?

>follow rapper on Instagram
>he's showing how much cash he made this morning alone
>literally thumbing through hundreds and twenties
>goes live on Instagram
>he's just getting high and playing video games listening to music with his friend
>>
No because they're mostly broke.
>>
>>35294908
>has nicer house than me
>has nicer car(s)
>has drugs
>travels all over the world
>has disposable income

I'll take that
>>
>>35294888
I'm rusty but is that lil jay? or rico rekless? i've been into rap shit for a long ass time and the fact that most of them "live that life" makes the music much more real to me
>>
>>35294933

Yeah until they go broke from spending too much money and then they start losing those nice things. Not really a smart lifestyle.

https://youtu.be/QmXcpWkkin8
>>
>>35294987
They hire people to invest for them and save money

They'll always at least have a luxury apartment or house in the hills with a good car
>>
>>35295021

If they did, their whole career will go down hill because rap culture is all bling bling and show. Rappers are well known to spend a fuckload of their money yet become broke. They don't give a shit about "investing" you simpleton.
>>
>>35295269
the ones that do become really succesfull tho
>>
>>35295269
Even if they don't invest I'm pretty sure they have a decent savings and tons of assets and the jewelry they show off is the same shit they're always wearing it's not like they buy new rings and expensive shit non stop

And if they did go broke they could just sell it
>>
>>35295325

Yeah tell that to Nas, Xzibit, Scarface, and Method man.
>>
>>35295299

Even they become really successful doesn't mean they won't go broke.
>>
>rico recklezz

OP has good taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9twg_L9jnCI
>>
>>35295492
Well, where's your money? Also you can tell that dr dre and p diddy. They just have to work like everyone else to maintain fame. Look at Eminem and even fuckin Soulja boy still putting out music and buying new houses 10 years later and staying mildly relevant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.