[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, would you marry a girl under the condition you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 123.png (180KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
180KB, 324x291px
Hey robots, would you marry a girl under the condition you have to watch a video of the man who took her virginity, at least once a month?
>>
>>35294306
If she was my dream girl i'd have to strongly consider it.
>>
>>35294306
Why the fuck would anyone have that condition?
This made me really sad but gave me a boner too.
>>
>>35294306
Nah, I don't like watching myself have sex.
>>
>>35294306
a video of him doing what
lgogogjgigj
>>
>>35294306
>you have to watch a video of the man who took her virginity, at least once a month?
As he's taking her virginity or just watching him go about his daily life? You weren't specific.
>>
I dont see the point of watching videos of myself. Why would i want to do that?
>>
>>35294533
as he's taking her virginity and creampies her.
Also would your answer change if it wasn't a creampie?

Also she moans in the video and says "I love you"
>>
>>35294306
If she was the perfect girl for me and that was her only partner, then yes.
>>
>>35294306
>>35294561
That's beyond fucked up torture.
>>
>>35294306
What kind of video? Some Overwatch gameplay?
>>
OP, how do you come up with these ideas? Were you in that other femanon thread?
>>
I don't much like the idea of filming myself having sex, but if it'd mean I had a happy marriage, I guess I would.
>>
File: Z.jpg (4KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
4KB, 173x180px
>>35294306
>you have to watch a video of the man who took her virginity

>it's a video of me raping him
>>
>>35294306
image source?
(original comment desu desu desu)
>>
No

I wouldn't marry anyone

I think I've developed some kind of madonna-whore-complex
>>
>>35294561
>>Also she moans in the video and says "I love you"
No, even (especially) if she were the girl of my dreams I couldn't do that every month of my life.
>>
>>35294306
What makes you think losing her virginity was the best sex she had. In fact, first times are usually a low bar.
>>
>>35294745
>roastie spotted
Quit trying to act like you understand us guys, it's not about who was the best sex she had.

You're so stupid it hurts.

>>35294645
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/AnimeFlux/254760/Smokin-Hot
>>
>>35294306
Only if she's a virgin :-)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.