[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw reflecting back on prime depressed adolescent and teenage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: stock-photo-bully-girl-52707583.jpg (480KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-bully-girl-52707583.jpg
480KB, 1500x1100px
>Tfw reflecting back on prime depressed adolescent and teenage years
>come across old friend who puts a little perspective on our school years
> I think I was a bully, despite not having many friends
> unapproachable, and put people down verbally and underhandedly at the slightest offence
> how do i get over this
>who am i
>what is life
>>
am i even a robot
>>
File: BBChe_23.gif (2MB, 125x207px) Image search: [Google]
BBChe_23.gif
2MB, 125x207px
>>35293736
Sounds like you didn't get enough black cock
>>
>>35294026
i really didn't!
>>
>>35294154
Are you a girl? I was bullied by multiple girls and secretly wanted them to peg me
>>
>>35294911
yes
I wasn't a stacy. I could have been with effort. I was good at school but low key depressed and mean
>>
>>35296299
Is your name Jill? Did you ever have the urge to sit on the face of any boys you bullied?
>>
>>35296397
no I loathed them.
there have been a few incidents where parents had to come in and talk to the whole class about how their kid is being bullied, whilst looking at me.
>>
>>35296768
So any fantasy about being pegged or having a bully girl sit on your face is unrealistic? Would you have allowed them an opportunity to appease you by rubbing your feet or letting them act as a foot stool for you?
Or would they have to just avoid you or fight back? What was your sex life like?
>>
>>35296839
sex life is best when I use toys. I'm always disappointed.

Should I feel bad about my bullying? I used to feel a sense of duty to put down certain people
>>
>>35296895
No, don't feel bad. Putting people down is a skill. Most people would if they could if they didn't feel they were opening themselves up to attack. There's a lot of behavior that is considered acceptable that is actually bullying. It's ultimately a power struggle. If one person bullies someone and someone else deems them unworthy, then the first bully will get bullied. Then that bully will get bullied possibly until the most dominant person puts a cap on things.
Did you have sex with guys or girls? Or just masturbate?
I would love to have a bully girl who spared me in exchange for helping her and spinning everything in her favor and taking her side. It would be best if tp it was a tacit agreement that just intuitively arose. I had that relationship with multiple girls but it was never sexual
>>
>>35297109

I disagree with you completely. There is nothing more cruel than that of the downfall of a mean girl, with dwindling allies. they start to panic and fake being nice. I've shielded myself from that fall by being a covert bully.

I'm older now. Id be lying if i said I cared about those people, but I don't. I've just moved on, and now I'm even snobbier. I don't want to be in the presence of those who I'll end up bullying. I mostly end up with bitchy stacies. the only difference between us is that I have a functional and relatively accomplished persona.
>>
>>35297428
What characteristics make you want to bully someone?
Also, which parts did you disagree with? The person that has the final word usually doesn't lose allies or friends. They're usually a more charismatic version of the teacher's pet, usually pretty well respected. Though I don't know how it works with girls as much as with guys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.