[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /povertyparents/? I literally wish they were fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3232.png (244KB, 804x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3232.png
244KB, 804x555px
Who else here /povertyparents/?

I literally wish they were fucking dead like gang raped by niggers dead

>wake up
>freezing as usual
>go outside my room
>even colder
>go downstairs
>I'm literally going numb from how cold it is
>reach inside my refrigerator
>it's literally the same tempature inside my fridge as the house is
>no food
>parents only buy processed crap which makes me sick and fat
>even if I get a job they steal all my money and I need them to drive me to work
>see grumpy poverty in their eyes all day long
>house is literally so cold I can see my breath almost
>parents drink and smoke cigarettes all day
>sink is so full of dishes they piled them on the counter and I can't even get water
>have to do the dishes in a coat still freezing cold
>entire house is covered in rags, the tables are broken
>the only reason we have a carpet is because my dad begged his job for the carpet they were throwing in the trash
>the carpet doesn't even cover the entire floor

How is anyone this poor? Like why don't you just kill your self before you let it get like this.
>>
File: 1488389731694.jpg (47KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488389731694.jpg
47KB, 453x604px
>>35293495
ROBOT MANSION WHEN, GUYS? COME ON.
>>
>>35293495
I know I saw this same post today
>>
File: 138769527528.jpg (42KB, 495x593px)
138769527528.jpg
42KB, 495x593px
>>35293495

The worst part is that you could fix it, but you don't.

The only thing worse than a blue-pill is a lazy red-piller.
>>
>>35293636
>>35293636
>>35293636
Lmao fix it how? Literally every inch of the house needs renovation it's 300 years old with 0 repairs done to it

The only thing I can do is save my own life by getting the fuck OUT

Plus fuck them for abusing me my whole life I want this house to be in shambles so they retire on the cold streets and die in their old age pitiful and poor
>>
>>35293724
Unless your parents routinely beat you and called you names your whole life or something, it sort of seems like you are a thankless asshole. At least they haven't kicked you out. You could find a job, live at home , and save money.
>>
>>35293797
That's exactly what they did!!!!
>>
>get job somewhere else
>get apartment somewhere else
>don't act like they did
Congrats, thats the entire process to stop being white trash, it is not fucking hard
>>
Mine fell into it. My parents aren't assholes, but they are unbearably unlucky.
>having to dig for water or find rain water
>everyone has some sort of disabilty and mental illness
>everyone sits around and cries in their spare time
>>
>>35293988
not op. it's not that easy.

But yeah, OP needs to be productive and He can continue to suffer at home (and hopefully save some money, or trade the old assholes for new assholes and live paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>35294126
How is it not that easy?
Your parents cant legally do anything to you, just save up like 1-2,000 and move somewhere else.
>>
Mother is a borderline. I'm also a borderline thanks to her genes. Hellish childhood and I'm 23 now
>>
>>35293495
Why don't you move out anon?
>>
>>35294222
No car
No city near me
Everything is 20 miles away
If I do have a job parents want most of my money
>>
>>35293495
You should have voted for Hillary.
>>
>>35294291
this is what I'd do if I were you

>line up job elsewhere in a place you can get a cheap (but reasonably safe) apartment
>save money for a bus ride and a month of living expenses
>move away

kind of hard, but not to the point where it'd be impossible, sounds like you're making excuses desu
>>
>>35294291
You're pretty muched fucked unless you join the military or something op.
>>
>>35294388
Is a months worth really enough? I saw places subletting on Craigslist and renting by the week
>>
>>35294451
I don't know, what matters is that you save up enough money to cover the time until your first paycheck in the new place. Just make sure your job in the new place will be able to support your new living expenses.
>>
File: 1351567610175.jpg (6KB, 289x213px) Image search: [Google]
1351567610175.jpg
6KB, 289x213px
>>35293724

>Lmao fix it how?

I dont know? maybe move the fuck out like an adult?....
>>
>>35294108

>having to dig for water

Shit dude where do you live
>>
File: 1480497574561.jpg (76KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1480497574561.jpg
76KB, 640x854px
>>35294200

BPD is not a genetic condition, even if some genes make you more likely to develop it. It also isnt a mental illness, its a personality disorder, or in other words it is a bad pattern of behavior that people chose to keep doing, consciously or subconsciously.

Believe it of not, with a lot of work on yourself, you can chose to stop being borderline, unlike people with mental illness.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>35294593
south east us
>nearest gas station is 30 minutes away
>nearest town is 45 minutes away
>no money for gas

It was kind of a tricky situation. I live in town now and it is much better.
>>
>>35293495
This is Donald's vision for all Americans lmao well done guys
>>
>>35294384
Why so she can pass tpp and get rid of what little non low wage jobs we have left?
>>
My family is poor but nice. I get the feel I would have been kicked out in any other family over being a faggot NEET with a faulty brain.

I just try not to cost them any more money than I already do with food/power. But it's okay I might kill myself soon so I won't be a burden on them anymore, I'm sure they'll be sad at first but I think it's better for everyone. They're too good to tell me directly but I know that they just wanted a normal kid instead of a depressive tranny with likely some other mental issues.
>>
>>35294614
Not the person you're replying to.
I always was puzzled as to why the people with bpd recovered a little easier than I did with bipolar. All of the therapy in the world wouldn't make me better, but my bpd buddies were excelling at everything the therapist threw at them. I guess it really is a behavioral problem at its core.
>>
>>35294804

Yea, pretty much. Despite the behavior of these two groups being pretty similar, If you have Bipolar, you have a chemical problem in your brain, you obviously cant just choose to be better.

Borderline personality disorder at its core is people choosing to be assholes because it makes them feel better. Not trying to diminish BPD, i mean they dont just do it for no reason, its a learned survival mechanism from a lifetime of abuse. But at its core, its still learned behavior that can be unlearned if you are willing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.