[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 13 >have slight social anxiety, but I was managing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469638031530.jpg (95KB, 299x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469638031530.jpg
95KB, 299x225px
>be 13
>have slight social anxiety, but I was managing
>fall ill to some serious shit
>could have died
>was hospitalized and later released, but I was housebound
>spent the next 5 years on my computer. Never went outside. Never spoke to anyone
>legit only went outside to go to the hospital for check ups
>started getting really angry all the time. Hallucinated a few times. This is what happens when you are in a glorified solitary confinement for half a decade
>turn 18
>fit enough to go outside
>go to community college
>social anxiety is terrible. I have no social skills at all. Really nervous around people. Often try too hard. Cry a lot
>finish college. Hated it
>get a job
>people there are horrible to me... not that I can blame them. I'm really weird
>know I'm gonna lose my job. Get warnings for stupid shit. They clearly want to be rid of me
>social anxiety compounds
>decide I'm gonna kill myself. This world ain't for me
>this is it
>sitting by a train track in the middle of nowhere. watching trains go by. can't bring myself to fucking do it
>few hours later the cops show up and talk me down
>get put in hospital. Asked questions etc. Told to not go into work for a while
>eventually lose my job
>family constantly gives me shit. Calls me selfish etc.
>can't get another job
>government won't put me on welfare because "lol u have arms and legs you can work"
>family gives me more shit because now I am just a financial leech

Well boys, looks like I had better start planning my suicide again.

I have lived a life of constant mental and physical illness, no friends, no job, no self-esteem, and no one loves me. Yet the doctors tell me I have so much to live for and that I am just being silly.
>>
>>35292599
I got put on short term disability while participating in a out patient program at the local mental hospital. I think you can too. your doctor that you get assigned to at the mental hospital should help you.
>>
>>35292599
>>35292659
what state do you live in? mutebloxbox
>>
>>35292659
I dunno man. I'm scared to death of them. I made an appointment with a doctor two months ago but I cancelled it the day before because I'm really fucking scared of going outside or even talking to someone over the phone.

But when I did see someone, I just got told that the way I feel is "illogical" and shit. That the fear I have of people doesn't make sense, that I should trust people, blah blah blah. I know that. But what the hell do people expect?

I called up emergency services once and said that I think I'm gonna kill myself. They told me to go to the hospital right away. I said I can't as I'm scared of going outside and talking to people. They said "oooh well then we can't help you" and I was like "right okay". They told me that "oooh if you ever feel the same way. tell your GP" and I was like "Yeah okay i'll do that".

Next day, a doctor calls me mam and tells her everything. Put me in right shit. Caused a big argument.

I don't trust these fuckers. They don't help me. All they've done is worsen my life.

>>35292727
I live in the state of England mate.
>>
>>35292599

Please don't.

I wont beg you extensively, all I can say is that I had social anxiety, had the EXACT same things happen as you just not including the killing myself thing...but the thing is, every time you get exposed to a situation you learn (even if you don't realize it) a little more about social interaction and you fuck up less next time - also you stop giving so much of a fuck so it AFFECTS you less when you do something silly...eventually it almost completely goes away.

My journey took me through massive drinking instead of an early suicide attempt.

I have to sleep because I'm tkaing a train to london to see one of several friend I made trying college (brit college, so a step before american uni) for the THIRD time...I eventually made it to college, uni, job, waifu.

Please don't give up :(
>>
>>35292599
basically same but I was cute again until I was sixteen and have been housebound for almost three years now

talk to your GP about your condition and ask for a psychiatrist + reapply after getting diagnosed and having a professional who can back up your claim and maybe talk to CAB for more help idrk but you should be able to get something for your problems
>>
>>35292775
I'd call the closest mental hospital instead of just emergency services. If you have to be hospitalized to get stabilized and enrolled in an outpatient so be it, you know? The mental hospital will be more likely to come get you, where as emergency services aren't as likely to put in the work because they're lazy bastards.

I live in commiefornia so things work a little different here, there's a certain number you call for mental health emergencies that's completely different from emergency services. I was hallucinating and having seizures and the ER just loaded me up on benzos and sent me home, whereas the mental hospital wanted to keep me and get me stabilized. They're two different beasts really.
>>
>>35292869
But that's not true. At least, not for me. I have gotten worse.

I dwell on my fuck ups, not learn from them.

Instead of making social fuck ups, I just keep quiet. I don't speak unless spoken to. But that makes me more scared.

It's the reaction from people that has made me this way (not to say it is their fault, however).

I am sure if people responded positively to me that it would have given me the confidence I need. But when people take the piss outta me constantly (again, not that I can blame them), when people tell me openly in front of everyone that they don't like me and that no one does. When people talk to me like I am subhuman (again, not that I can blame them) what am I meant to do besides be more scared of people?

I stopped giving a fuck about my social anxiety... for a while. Until someone I used to work with said "anon, you're weird and no one likes you". That line really put me on a downer. I get shakes around people. I need to piss constantly. I normally take a dump every 1-2 days, but as soon as I'm outside I feel like I'm about to kack myself. I am constantly thirsty around people and I stutter my words. I never used to do that.
>>
>>35292964
But I'm more scared than ever to talk to someone. What am I meant to do? If see my GP, I'll need to go outside, see my GP, then get referred elsewhere, then see someone else.

I can't do that. I struggle to go to the shops to buy bread. Had an argument with my mum a few weeks ago. She asked me to go to the shops, I said "....cant you? I'm scared" she shouted at me, called me a "fucking idiot loser" and then went, herself.

>>35293001
But then that'll cause more shit at home, man. I want this problem fixed, not worsened.
>>
>>35293095
Fuck that dude, your home situation is already fucked. Start looking out for yourself and do what it takes to get help. Does your mom really have that big of a problem with you doing whatever it takes to stay alive?
>>
>>35293335
The problem is that I think she just gets angry at me because she doesn't know what to do.

She loves me, she is nice to me. But sometimes she gets really angry at me.
>>
>>35293095
was in exactly the same boat until my GP told me that they do free home visits

your GP will come to your house and you'll explain your situation to them

then they'll get you a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist will come to your house

i have a bad mother too lol you get used to it eventually
>>
>>35293437
It's less the going outside that I'm scared of, and more the people. I can't have some stranger come into my house and tell them all my problems. That's just as scary as going outside in the first place.

I dunno man. I'm between a rock and a hard place. Even if I manage to muster the balls to see someone about this, it isn't going to fix anything. Even if I do get neetbux, what will I do? The same shit I did when I was ill all those years ago. I'll sit at my computer and quickly lose more sanity.

There's fuck all I like. I have no friends. I feel lonely. No one likes me. I don't really like myself.

Why would I even want to try making my life a little bit better? Unless I can make my life "good enough" I'm still gonna be unhappy.

May as well really fuck my life up as best as i can so then I have no choice but to off myself.
>>
>>35293532
Intensive cognitive therapy can help. Meds can help.
I thought the same way until I got stabilized. I thought I was doomed. I like mornings now. My skin isn't crawling. Im learning to drive at 25, but hey, 4th times the charm. My point is that it's totally possible to get better with treatment, but the depression and anxiety won't let you believe that until you're better.
>>
File: 1463610190110.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463610190110.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>35292599
Go out with some bangs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.