[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello r9k, I'm seriously considering being a serial killer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 23

File: received_1517578138282960.png (52KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
received_1517578138282960.png
52KB, 778x512px
Hello r9k, I'm seriously considering being a serial killer. I've watched serial killer documentaries, read books, been interested in them for about 5 years now. I'm beginning to get bored with all of them. None of them are as interesting a serial killer as I could be. I'm not planning a strike anytime soon, because of my current circumstances in life, but what do you think the odds of getting caught nowadays? I would hope to have a minimum of 20 confirmed kills if I were to do it, but considering cell phones and how cautious people are could I be caught before striking fear in America?
Pic unrelated I just like Apu
>>
>>35292538
Those are actually some really interesting questions. I'd really like to talk more about them, email me at [email protected]
>>
>>35292538
>but what do you think the odds of getting caught nowadays?
very high if you post on the internet about wanting to become a serial killer
>>
>>35292538
The authorities know when you are about to take a sneeze. You wouldn't get away with it. And after you are caught they will lock you up in solitary and slowly torture you to death and you will wish you had had just stayed comfy and docile in your little room browsing 4chan. Get real, don't kill rhymes
>>
>>35292538
well if you attack random people at night in secluded areas you've basically got it in the bag, as far as I understand.

>>35292587
the stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood
>>
File: 1453812972213.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1453812972213.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>35292538
umm is this a troII?
>>
>>35292538
GOOD LUCK
O
O
D

L
U
C
K
>>
>>35292587
I know for a fact if I ever were to do it I would never be a first suspect, this thread would be completely irrelevant and unimportant by then.
>>
serial killers are very stupid people who can't acknowledge the fact that other human beings are sentient and cutting their lives short = bad!

you should've grown out of your serial killer obsession when you were 14 lol
>>
>>35292619
Thanks anon, I'll thank you if I ever become prolific enough to write an eerie letter to police, I'll call you 619
>>
>>35292667
Serial killers have desires. Sometimes they understand cutting off someone else's life and that's the thrill. Serial killers are cunning and well thought out planners if they are real serial killers.
>>
File: received_618688804981182.gif (221KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
received_618688804981182.gif
221KB, 400x388px
If this thread isn't successful the probability of me doing this will be x10 that will teach you all to not ignore my threads!!
>>
>>35292860
>An r9k frogposter becomes a serial killer

That would be the day desu. It's about time someone was this depraved and did something like this. Good luck with your future endeavors faggot, cause chances are, you'll probably just end up killing yourself.
>>
>>35292538
You would be caught pretty quickly. Also unlikely you would become well known. How many current serial killers do you know of?

And if you do start killing. No patterns, just random victims, you can have a signature move so they know its you but dont target a specific group because theyll start getting special protection. They cant protect everyone
>>
anon, first of, do you have the stomach to watch a dead body, touch it?
if you loathe human interaction you are gonna loathe killing, it's as personal and as close as it gets, or so i've been told.
Anyway, be methodical, get yourself a code, or laws of behaviour, stick to them, don't contact authorities, not even with a fucking letter, just do it for yourself, feel like a god for a couple of minutes. keep trophies from your victims, keep em safe, keep em hidden. why would you want to strike fear into america? aren't them easier to get when they have no fucking clue about your doings?
so yeah, you sound like and edgy faggot for wishing that over here, hey fbi me dindu, if you want to feel something just do it, disregard the laws of men, you answer to only one god, yourself. stay safe, stay in school kiddo.
>>
>>35292920
I wouldn't kill myself because I'm not a faggot. If I'm suicidal I'm homicidal. I'll kill myself by lethal injection given by state.
>>35292927
Getting caught immediately considering my planning period and thought put into this would not be an option. Not to even mention that i am the opposite of the type of the type of person they would suspect makes me that much more likely to succeed in this.
>>
>>35292538
Do it faggot, but don't get caught
>>
>>35292980
I don't loathe human interaction. Seeing a dead body, touching one, does anything but churn my stomach. I love the idea. I'm trying to be edgy, but I understand I come off that way. I want to strike fear because i want to see myself on the news. See myself getting away with it. I pray for prolificness
>>
>>35292538
/b/ autism and boring. if you were going to do it and wanted results, you should have just started a faggot thread of pic related. you're just an attention who're otherwise.
>>
Enjoy your trip to club fed
>>
>>35292538

Kill some chads and stacys for us anon
>>
>>35293078
Let me guess, you're blackk ?
>>
>>35292538

If by interested you mean you've been searching about it on the internet, then you're already in some "potential serial killer" list. This post is most likely already logged, as is your IP and current location. Expect the visit of the van by tomorrow.
>>
>>35293222
Checking your trips, but also I wanted ideas, maybe someone to talk me out of this idea or push me further. I want feedback.
>>
>>35293145
idk man, it just seems to me you're making us look bad,that's all, all of you kids trying to be "serial killers" and stuff like that, can't you just fucking buy a gun and go on a rampage. you'll be remembered for that for years to come, these faggots from this board will prolly have memes with you for decades, and worship your ass.
sorry, got a little bit carried away here, it's just, that's the only thing making me feel alive, close to someone. i feel so fucking sorry and depressed after that, but yeah, the high i get during the dee, well that's something unique for me. probably i lack human interaction the most, it's hard to find someone you can just be honest 100% and still be able to laugh together, it's been a while, so i'll take this as long as i can, sorry for being selfish.
anyway, try not to get caught, don't leave a visible pattern, even if after a while you'll develop your own style. and do not do it for the press nor for the "fame", that's the worst it can get.
>>
Enjoy your v&
Original
>>
>>35293270
Nope, that would be very expected
>>35293284
The stories of this board are works of fiction and falsehood.
>>
>>35292538
if you go through with this op, maybe you should have a code word robots could say so you don't kill them. how about "the narwhal bacons at midnight?"
>>
>>35293394
Odds are my victims would be robots, I have a thing for introverted skeltals
>>
If I say tfw no gf will you not kill me? Otherwise Godspeed
>>
>>35293394
How about "the reddit reddits at rednight"
>>
>>35293430
Maybe if you said "tfw no serial killer gf" I would consider kissing you before your death
>>
>>35293454
>girl

Statistically you won't be a successful serial killer. Sorry
>>
>>35292538
20 is a high number to start off with nowadays, but I think you could probably get away with one or two pretty easily with the right circumstances. Try it out, could go well for you who knows.
>>
>>35293468
Statistically girls aren't on 4chan unless it's soc. This is one aspect on how I'll be different.
>>
>>35293481
How is this so shocking, I understand that girls aren't typically serial killers or successful murderers but there is no reason for them not to be exactly.
>>
>>35293349

Yes, very expected. Name one serial killer who isn't black. You can't.
>>
>>35292538
be elliot 2 but sneakier
godspeed anon
>>
>>35292538
Why don't you just become a writer so you can just fantasize about being a serial killer? You'd know enough about the topic at hand to be able to write something decent, probably.

Have you ever considered writing to any serial killers, like people have done in the past?
>>
>>35293538
I guess I meant for murder in general, sorry was blinded by racism for a second. But still, not black.
>>
There are so many cameras everywhere that it's virtually impossible to travel to places without leaving some type of trail somewhere.

Whether it be your license plate getting recorded on the highway, CCTV footage, phone signal, car diagnostics, credit card history, etc. nowadays everything leaves a trace.
>>
>>35293426
>killing robots not chads

Stacy is relentless boys. We just can't win
>>
>>35293560
I have written a lot of short stories, it doesnt satisfy. I have, I had even written a letter to Manson, he died before i sent it.
>>
File: 1475617032254.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1475617032254.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>35292538
pwease dohnt herwt tha peepl mr.anon man pwease
>>
>>35293612
>I had even written a letter to Manson, he died before i sent it.
Manson is still alive.
>>
>>35293603
Robots are the types I date. The types I fall in love with. Like most serial killers I like vulnerable victims. Be thankful, i might take your v cards before finishing you off.
>>
>>35292538
22. Revolver with subsonic ammo
Powerless rubber gloves
A stiletto style knife
Wear a silly mask
>>
>>35293631
Whoops, guess I fell for a hoax and didn't care to look into it. My bad.
>>
>>35293669
Yeah you're bad, you're REAL bad, now sit in the corner.
>>
amateurs everywhere, and edgy kids
>>
>>35293615
Apu posters are ideal victims, I'm in love
>>
>>35292538
Posting in a HOT thread.

Hey guys, hows everyone doing? i'm still a wageslave and think about killing myself every single day
I love my mum
>>
>>35293683
Is this some sort of sexual advance?
>>
I think the optimal way of being a serial killer would be to do it as you travel through many states. The police may find your victims but unless you reveal a consistency they may not tie them together. It is when they start getting multiple cases (and bump them up to higher echelon police) that they could track you down.
>>
>>35293764
Oh snap.
I too am a wageslave. Currently at work and I would like to kill myself as well.

I don't know what I love anymore.
>>
>>35293764
>>35293798
These are irrelevant to this thread but wageslaves are nice. Do you get off of work really late at night?
>>
>>35293785
Considering they could track your vehicle, and pin point that you were in the same states as the murders occurred this would not work out
>>
File: 1486419399597.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486419399597.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>35292538
Some of you guys are OK, don't go to heaven tomorrow.
>>
>>35293820
I do. It takes a lot to not drive off a bridge on my way home.

I need a new job because at this point a little more than minimum wage isn't doing anything for me.
>>
>>35293820
Nah I work 8am - 4pm at Mcdonalds 4 times a week
>>
>>35293866
I'm a scale 1-10 after a long day at work how likely are you to surrender yourself to a 6.5/10 grill and be murdered by her
>>
>>35293885
Eh, broad daylight would not be beneficial
>>
>>35292719
serial killers have degenrate desires and no self control

you're just a special kind of idiot to have to kill someone because you want to feel good or important

you have three dogs and one of them takes a shit on the carpet. is the dog cunning/special/intelligent/deserving of respect because you couldn't pinpoint the blame on him?
>>
>>35293893
The only thing keeping me from not killing myself is how my family would feel like they've failed and the guilt that would come with it.

That being said I would activity allow someone to kill me grill or otherwise.
>>
You've already just put yourself on a watchlist with this you fucking retard. Serial killers do it because they enjoy it, not to be interesting for have fame. You don't have the balls or intelligence to kill one person.
>>
>>35293945
It's not to feel good or important.
Mostly made this thread because I know I won't be able to control my urges and thoughts for much longer, I just add the positive outlooks on it to protect myself
>>
>>35293912
Yea i'm stuck in a kitchen working for a boss & a manager that have no respect for me at all, they only keep me around because I do a good job compared to half the immigrants that work here. I want to quit because I miss been a NEET but I also need the money, i'm looking for better jobs at the moment
>>
Don't do it, you might hurt innocent robots.
>>
>>35293948
I would like romantic solice for a brief period before killing you. I wouldn't outright tell you. I would ask you questions get to know you, let you know me. I would want a kiss goodnight and love making and a little cuddling before I kill you and get off.
>>
Vincent Road Poughkeepsie NY. Come at me you bitch, see if I don't put you in the fucking ground.
>>
>>35293956
I would enjoy it you fuckhead.
Whose to say this isn't a public computer?
>>
>>35294011
I want love from robots before murdering them. Ultimate fantasy.
>>
>>35294063
The fact you want your victims to be close to you already tells me you're a fucking moron and will never succeed. Have your edgy fantasies all you want, you know you'll fuck it up just like everything else in your life.
>>
>>35294063
That'd me nice. I've always wanted to die for someone else's gain. Kind of a weird Stockholm syndrome thing.
>>
>>35294084
I've been told I'm sort of irresistible in a cute and innocent way. So we'll see if you'd really want to hurt me when we first meet
>>
>>35293997
this is all probably the result of intrusive thoughts

try finding someone that you can trust and talk to about "thinking too much" or having "thoughts running through your head before you get a chance to understand them"

it would be a damn shame for you to throw your life away over your new degenerate fetish
>>
>>35294138
Not close to me, this is one night stand love. I don't do long relationships. They don't work for obvious reasons. After having sex and feeling cared for I detest them.
>>
>>35294096
Well is it a public computer? You're still a dummy anyways.
>>35294180
That's not love then.
>>
>>35294150
Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be my Saturday saviour some night.
>>
>>35292538
How do you actually plan to kill your victims? Gun, knife?
Where do you kill them?
How do you choose them?
What do you do if they overpower you and run away?
How do you make sure you don't leave any DNA evidence?
How do you avoid security footage and any other evidence the police can use?
What do you do with the body after the kill?

You have to think about everything OP, if you get caught once you can't try again.
>>
>>35294180
How do you plan on covering up the fact you've had this one night stand? You don't think the cops are capable of reading every single message he's ever sent/received on any social media/dating app with a warrant?
>>
>>35294198
It's the only love i want
>>
>>35294153
You'd get overpowered and shot or stabbed in the throat the second you tried something you scrawny bitch. I'm a faggot, your cunt has no power over me.
>>
>>35294226
Ive thought this all though, I don't want to reveal details about the killing method in case a murder could be linked to this thread. But trust me when I say Its all figured out.
>>
>>35294284
I very sincerely doubt that.
>>
>>35294227
Why would I be texting/messaging my victim. You don't always get the numbers of one night stands.
>>
>>35294240
That's not love you dummy.
>>
>>35294256
I am not scrawny, and okay, congratulations I won't kill you? Not to say my cunt won't work on other robots/robot types
>>
>>35294313
But It's enough emotional stability to get me off.
>>
>>35294338
I have a very strong feeling you're just some faggot roleplaying.
>>
>>35294310
Then how do you plan on recovering and destroying cctv footage? You haven't thought this out very well at all.
>>
>>35294361
Still I highly doubt you could kill some one. I think you read one too many Japanese picture books.
>>
>>35292538
how much time do you spend on tumblr talking about this kind of stuff?
>>
>>35294389
I despise anime and manga
>>
>>35294396
I don't have a Tumblr because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>35292538
Pls only kill negros and muslims if you do. But uhmm... don't do it... "cough"
>>
If you truly have this figured out op, tell me how you plan to
>avoid printing
>avoid leaving dna
>avoud areas with cctv
>acquire an untraceable murder weapon
>dispose of the body
to name a few.

Also I do sincerely hope you understand being on a public computer doesn't make you anonymous. You're on cctv right now and all they need to do is match the post timestamp to the cctv timestamp.
>>
>>35294446
Stop avoiding >>35294377.
>>
>>35294446
you're not a faggot, you're a young female who loves serial killers, writes fiction about them and goes on the internet to proclaim that she has "urges" that she can't control much longer. that is very tumblr of you.

anyway, tell me what serial killers you find (or used to find) interesting and why.
>>
>>35294432
Get the fuck off my 4chan then you scum.
>>
If you have sex with him you will be leaving an absurdly large amount of dna evidence behind, and that is one of the first places they check for it. Please choose a different profession before you throw your life away because you aren't cut out for this.
>>
>>35292538
It's a lot harder than it used to be, what with DNA testing
>>
>>35294530
>>35294498
I'm not on a public computer just not my own okay. I plan on starting this in 5 years, after I get my regular life figured out, maybe I'll get bored of the idea then too. I have basic plan for the murders, but given 5 years I will have covered all bases.
>>
>>35294621
No you won't. You haven't thought any of this through and you will never figure out how to get away with it. You're just some edgy brat who should fuck off, dumb bitch.
>>
>>35292600

That phrase only applies to b, fucking retard.
>>
>>35292538

Underage niggernigger
>>
>>35294621
you replied to me here but i didn't ask that. i already know that you're playing pretend. i wanted to know what you liked about serial killers to begin with and what you know about them.
>>
>>35292538
America has an unsolved murder rate of 40%. Serial killers are actually pretty dumb but the media only talks about the smart ones. If you become a serial killer you will get nothing out of it and you will only be remembered for some shit article. Personally if I were you I'd try being a cult leader or somethin
>>
>>35293145
>See myself getting away with it.
You're probably dumb. You can get caught by dropping a hair or a skin flake. Not to mention security cams everywhere.
>>
>>35294530
I don't write fanfiction, I don't do shit other than watch and read. I have no romantic feelings towards them like most tumblrsluts.
I have always been interested in Yang Xinhai, Serhiy Tkach, and a little closer to home, John Wayne Gacy
>>
Start with Count Chocula. I hate that faggot.
>>
>>35294695
He could also run into another killer or some other serious criminal. The type of people that make good victims are pretty dangerous themselves
>>
>>35294621
No you haven't. Tell me how you plan to get away with it because there are universal rules regarding evidence disposal that all proficient murders follow. There is no way to properly identify someone when they follow all of these rules, anyone can openly state them. If you want your killings to be unique or have some sort of trademark you're going to get taken down instantly.
>>
>>35294711
>I don't do shit other than watch and read.
was this not you? >>35293612

why are those three so interesting to you? tell me a fact that you find interesting about each one.
>>
>>35294683
The overwhelming majority of those murders are gang related and in major cities so nobody has the incentive to look into them further.
>>
>>35294695
>>35294651
>>35294564
>>35294560
Do you fellas know anyone who works in criminal investigation? DNA works when they can match it, I have no dna on record as far as I know, and have a clean criminal record. If they don't suspect me they can't catch me. Not to mention the negligence of most investigators are and how the real in depth shit only happens if the person has a lot of family and people that want to keep the case alive. Robots don't have that, which is why they are my victims.
>>
>>35294817
You're literally retarded and will get caught before you even get one kill. Enjoy rotting away in a cell, stupid cunt.
>>
>>35294795
I meant i dont do gay fan fiction shit, like how Dylan and Eric fixed before columbine. I meant I write short stories like just random works of fiction of fictional people.
Why do you care so much about this?
>>
>>35294817
Go in and try to kill someone you dummy. There are no ifs you WILL get caught.
>>
>>35294817
When they find giant splotches of freshly dried vaginal fluid they will immediately narrow it down to a female killer. They will ask locals if they saw the woman who was last with this victim. They will narrow it down to ethnicity, height, hair/eye color, clothing. They will review cctv footage in the area. They will identify you, they will find you, they will detain you on probable cause and have you take a dna test. You will be sentenced to life in prison for 1st degree murder.
>>
>>35294808
Wrong
Most murders are not gang related. Most murders are simply arguments that got out of hand so the niggers killed each other. Again it doesn't take a genius to be a serial killer. Gary Ridgeway is the most prolific serial killer in American history. His iq was 85. Serial killers get away with it because they avoid killing people they know.
>>
>>35294848
I don't care if I get caught which is just a plus, I just know I won't. A government funded NEET, very nice.
>>
>>35294880
Yes because I'm going to leave the body a mess
>>
>>35292538
>odds of getting caught nowadays?
>but considering cell phones and how cautious
Very bad start, posting about it here.
Famous killers are usually caught when they boast about what they did.

Like the guy who had done the perfect bank robbery, near Nice I think, digging underground, perfect crime.
Caught several months later, he was saying "it was me!" to too many people.
>>
>>35294886
You can't even answer a few logistical questions in a 4chan thread. Incompetent bitch

>government funded NEET

Naive brat
>>
>>35294886
>I just know I won't.
so how do you know this? Do you have a time machine?
>>
>>35294817
And why bother doing it? To impress mommies when you get caught? Attention? What? It doesn't prove you're a genius and it doesn't make you special
>>
>>35294859
>I meant i dont do gay fan fiction shit, like how Dylan and Eric fixed before columbine. I meant I write short stories like just random works of fiction of fictional people.
i figured that this is what you meant but my point was that it's more than watching and reading. (eric and dylan were not serial killers).
>Why do you care so much about this?
i don't care that much. i have a vague interest in serial killers (and also in those who find serial killers interesting). i figured that if you have been reading about them for five years and haven't been talking about them on tumblr then you'd be happy to have a place to talk about them and i could learn something that i didn't know.

what made you start reading about them? who was the first that pulled you in?
>>
>>35294941
Because I love the idea of doing it
>>
File: 1470591466192.jpg (86KB, 616x532px) Image search: [Google]
1470591466192.jpg
86KB, 616x532px
>>35292538
>I'm beginning to get bored with all of them. None of them are as interesting a serial killer
Do you think you're the first retard who wants to be the best serial killer? If this were the 90s or even early 2000's, you might have a chance. The FBI have their dicks in everything. If you even search up "how to kill the president", you'll be watched like a hawk.
>>
>>35294884
>arguments that got out of hand
And the overwhelming majority of these arguments are gang related because Tyrone had the wrong color shirt on, or DeQuanson wanted the rich white cracka's shoes so he could get mad respek.

You don't seem to understand that nobody has the incentive to look into black inner city murders in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 400x305px
>>35294992
I love bears but that don't mean I'm go out and find one to fuck.
>>
File: helperdevilish.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
helperdevilish.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>35292538
>steals content from /r/creativewriting
>>
>>35294967
I'm fairly private person I don't usually have a huge urge to share, but my first big interest was Richard Ramirez, I related incredibly, his music, his sense of humor, his fetishism, all of it. That's what I like about them, I relate.
>>
>>35294992
I think you want the "respect" serial killers get because of tv and movies. In reality there are tons of stupid serial killers out there
>>
>>35294916
You can't scrub your dna off of a body unless you give it an acid bath you dumb bitch, and I bet you think hydrofluoric acid is enough to get the job done too. A girl in Europe was instantly connected to a murder because she left A FEW CELLS in between the blade and the grip of the knife she used. She thoroughly cleaned this knife with bleach after the murder.
>>
>>35294998
I know I'm not, most of the people I first looked into were those retards.
>>
File: 1456081321578.png (2MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1456081321578.png
2MB, 2400x1800px
>tfw you will never have a serial killer best friend who will enable your necrophilia
>tfw you will never work as a forensic pathologist in the area that they are killing
>tfw you will never listen to them share the details of their murders with you to ensure that you get rid of any evidence that could link them to the crime
>tfw you'll never meet in the dead of night and share coffee and trophies

>tfw OP's gross incompetence completely rules her out
>tfw you will never have a homicidal woman in your life to relate to your feels

OP, you filthy attention whore, why did you have to make this thread the way you did? Why couldn't you talk hypothetically about it, spin it like you're writing a story, or even explicitly state that this is just a fantasy of yours? Why can't you recognize which questions you can safely answer and do so instead of dodging every single one? Why are you making violent women look so bad?
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35293078
>opposite of the type of the type of person they would suspect
More proof this is a LARP; there are no fembots, tits or back the way you came.
>>
>>35295002
They aren't gangs in the sense you see on tv. It's really just people who hang out at parties getting drunk and doing stupid shit. Not clear examples of crisp vs bloods
>>
>>35292538
just do it in the name of ANTIFA or obama
>>
>>35295072
Wew, you're pretty passionate, it's funny how people get more information by acting to know everything than they do from actually asking. But if I were to ask would you give me pointers
>>
File: 1424034344672.png (212KB, 413x382px) Image search: [Google]
1424034344672.png
212KB, 413x382px
>>35295142
>ASKING FOR POINTERS
STOP
>>
>>35295063
how do you feel that you relate? in the desire to kill? the three that you mentioned and ramirez (and many others) were also rapists. are you looking for a sexual thrill?
>>
>>35295091
Sorry i cant help you in your fantasy, anon, but this really is entirely hypothetical, I said things in definites but that's just how I speak.
>>
>>35295142
Sure, I'll openly tell you that the pros use lye, grind the skeleton up into a fine powder and sprinkle it in a moving body of water. Good fucking luck actually utilizing that in any way with your scrawny bitch ass. Plus you said yourself you want your murders to be unique so that makes you even dumber than you've already made yourself sound itt.
>>
>>35295197
Proving my point exactly, thank you anon
>>
>>35295091
>Why are you making violent women look so bad?
she's young, impulsive and living in a fantasy world where she can be powerful and important. don't be too harsh.
>>
>>35295238
The only point you've proven in this thread is that you're retarded.
>>
>>35294509
>>35294377
Avoidance is better than destruction, tbdesu.
>>
>>35295243
If a child is misbehaving, it's better to be harsh with them than to coddle them and enable them to continue making the same mistakes. No one should be encouraging OP to be so careless and ignorant.
>>
>>35295221
H-how do you know about this anon
>>
>>35295221
Unique in the sense of who the killer is. If you all were to meet me irl I'm sure, regardless of your current dispositions, you would be surprised as to what I do, who I know, every aspect of my life.
>>
File: jewsareisis.jpg (104KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
jewsareisis.jpg
104KB, 501x504px
>>35294498
Tell me your whole MO now, for science.
This is not the FBI, by the way, we would have to tell you if it was.
>>
>>35292582
kek, fpbp

origami
>>
What a lot of people are not getting is YES, social media does make it harder, however it does not mean you can't use social media to your advantage.

Being a serial killer is a huge skill nobody has been working on as far as I can tell from the news. I believe to be a successful 21st century serial killer you have to step up your stalking game. This is where social media plays a big role, if you can get access to your victims phone and send out mass texts and updates on how they will be going on vacation (and choosing the right victim to be doing that sort of thing) than you might be able to have 1-2 weeks tops of no one even knowing where the body is. Thinking about it even more, if you were to completely steal your victims identity and check them into places across the world than you might even completely throw off an investigation, but you would be needing to copy your victims lifestyle perfectly
>>
>>35295307
>you would be surprised as to what I do, who I know, every aspect of my life.

No, we wouldn't. I can already tell by reading this thread for 10 minutes that you're a basic, self-important cunt who thinks she's "not like the other girls". You're a basic bitch with an edgy tumblr flair, you make me sick. Hurry up and go through with your epic fantasy so you can rot away in jail and get raped by a prison guard. Cunt
>>
>>35295324
retard, if people have worked on the skill and are good enough to not get caught, you won't fucking hear about them

holy shit
>>
>>35295221
Hardly not uncommon knowledge for anyone who has taken a medical class and know some higher ups in forensic evaluation. Also, to reiterate, I am not scrawny.
>>
>>35295292
I come from a law enforcement/border patrol family and there have always been ghost stories of cartels having mass warehouses just to dispose of people this way. They would dump 3, 4 bodies in these giant kegs at once. It's a well known method of disposal, lye dissolves flesh much more quickly than acids. It will not dissolve bone unlike stronger acids, but it makes the skeleton brittle and able to be crushed into a chunky powder.

I doubt the warehouse thing is true but boiling lye will turn a body into brown paste in 4-6 hours depending.
>>
>>35295278
we both know it's not real. if she does bother to attempt it, it's going to end up like this
http://wspa.com/2016/03/01/woman-stabbed-21-times-teens-diary-leads-to-arrest/
>>
>>35294084
>Poughkeepsie NY
Good feels from Albany buddy
>>
>>35295362
I'm not a teen or even in my early twenties, so the "not like the other girls" isn't exactly a good look for me. In actuality I am incredibly average outside of the internet.
>>
>>35295374

just because serial killers have to become smarter to work in 2017 doesnt mean that investigative research is still stuck since the zodiac killer
>>
>>35295472
You're still acting like you're not like the other girls. You will get caught and you will become someone bitch and have to eat her out.
>>
>>35295472
>I'm not a teen or even in my early twenties
why do you sound like you are?
>>
>>35295526
Because I'm on a board on 4chan.
>>
>>35295473
Serial killers don't need to do anything complicated. If they get a job that let's them travel they kill People in different states without triggering cops
>>
>>35295543
that is irrelevant. it's not how you're typing, it's how you think and what you type.
>>
>>35295543
It's because you literally don't know how the real world works.
>>
>>35294218
Finally got off work.
One can only hope, if you do go through with this please kill me before you get caught, if you do.
>>
File: hexagons.jpg (323KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hexagons.jpg
323KB, 800x800px
Honestly, if you choose victims randomly (no pattern or proximity) and you make sure every kill is stalked and planned carefully like Dexter, and you leave your cell phone at home and never google anything related to this, then you will probably get away with it for quite awhile. Serial killers get caught because they exhibit patterns and eventually do something impulsive.
>>
>>35295585
I've been told that before, I'm used to it.
>>
>>35292538
this thread is now under watch by the NSA
>>
>>35295644
Yea so don't expect to be a "le ebin serial killer" then. Retard
>>
>>35295617
If only this thread wasn't highly criminalizing I would ask for your kik or something
>>
File: 1480530294982.jpg (29KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480530294982.jpg
29KB, 150x150px
>>35292538
you do know some guy shot up a school after posting on this board?

enjoy getting raided faggot
>>
>>35292538
you just want to feel special thats why you want to murder, am i not wrong
>>
>>35295652
He thinks life is like GTA 5 online. Doesn't know that serial killers are nothing like you see in movies. Most are just attention whores who failed in life.
>>
>>35295678
You are wrong in most ways, right in some. I want to feel special from my victims, then kill them
>>
>>35293505
Oh lol you're a girl? You won't be able to make it. Serial killers pretty much have to use knives or other melee weapons. Guns and poison will be traced. As soon as you get face to face with a man, even with a knife there is a good chance you'll get fucked. Men are ridiculously, impossibly stronger than women by default.
>>
>>35295711
If some random bitch is trying to kill me I'm not going to think "hey this girl is special" I'm be thinking "hey this bitch is crazy and I'm try to kill her if it comes down to it".
>>
>>35295744
What is drugging
>>
>>35295766
No no no, you think I'm special then I try to kill you
>>
>>35295781
What is retarded RPing tumblr bitch getting v&
>>
>>35295781
Still a woman can't carry a fully grown man without some kind of tools and when she is using tools she will most likely get seen.
>>
>>35295803
>then I try to kill you
>try
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (84KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
84KB, 640x539px
>mfw after reading this whole thread

Holy shit OP you're stupid as fuck but I still want you to go through with it just so I can read about it and kek later
>>
>>35295744
>pretty much have to use knives or other melee weapons
You have this completely backwards friend. Stolen and properly handled/disposed of guns are completely untraceable, especially long guns since they aren't in a database.
>>
>>35295803
I'm try to beat the fuck out of you. I highly think you can take down a big black guy without a weapon.
>>
>>35295831
A gunshot will be heard in a half mile radius and if they ever get onto you, they can compare your gun to the bullet. With a knife all you have to do is soak it in a solution because a knife is someone everyone owns. A knife is silent.
>>
>>35295900
Don't you have to some what trained to know how to use a knife? OP sounds like a dummy and would not take the time or effort to go training.
>>
File: IMG_1447.jpg (65KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
65KB, 599x449px
>>35295900
>a knife is silent

Implying you can't use a suppressed .22 and get away with it as people will assume whatever risidual noise to be something else.
>>
>>35295900
That's why you don't shoot somebody in a populated area. You drag them out to the sticks and do it. What solution are you talking about? Bleach won't remove dna. Hydrofluoric acid won't remove all dna. Sulfuric will completely destroy most but there's no guarantee it will get all of it. Read about Meredith Kercher.

And even then, do you have any idea how suspicious you look buying such a highly corrosive acid? Good fucking luck not getting questioned unless you work in a lab.
>>
>>35295928
A knife isn't the best way. Killing someone with a vehicle would leave less evidence. Lots of unsolved hit and runs
>>
>>35295979
Wow. Your a dumbass
>>
>>35295928
I'm thinking more like, OP goes to a bar, picks out a guy to fuck, goes to his place, and then drugs him or waits for him to sleep before stabbing him and leaving
>>
>>35296022
I'm thinking more like OP gets v& from this thread and fails at life
>>
>>35296003
That's the point though
Crime is always a game where you have a good chance of losing. No matter how smart you are you stand a good risk of losing
>>
>>35296022
If she does have sex with him she is going to leave a to of DNA and if she goes to his house she will still leave some.
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (90KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
90KB, 403x403px
>>35296020
>supplies no evidence to confirm this

I like straw too
>>
>>35296078
That's one smug looking goat.
>>
>>35296003
You don't need to remove the DNA really, just the blood traces. If you're in a position where the lab is testing your murder weapon for DNA, you already lost.
>>
File: 7234256912527.png (77KB, 944x236px) Image search: [Google]
7234256912527.png
77KB, 944x236px
>>35292538
Get ready for the cavalry buddy.
>>
What are some good books on serial killers? Both fiction and non. The last book I read on serial killers was "Killer on the road" by James Ellroy. Really good.
>>
>>35296108
Tell me how you plan to completely remove these blood cells without buying a highly corrosive acid.
>>
>>35296127
Now That's What I Call Edgy: Parts I-III
>>
>>35296141
The field test they do to detect blood is not that sensitive. You can fool that test with bleach.
>>
>>35296152
What's edgy about my post? I enjoy reading. I'm not OP btw, so I'm not LARPing for (You)s, just looking for some fun reading.
>>
>>35296022
businesses like bars often have security cameras. you would have to know beforehand if this were true for that bar and even then, neighboring businesses often have cameras. you would have to do a lot of checking things out and even then, cameras are not always visible. if the target lived in an apartment building, there would be a possibility that it has a security camera. if you're just meeting the guy, you couldn't check it out before so this would be a major risk.
>>
>>35296170
No you can't. Again, see Meredith Kercher.
>>
>>35296170
Keep telling yourself that lie anon.
>>
>>35296234
I read the wiki article and there was no mention of knife DNA anywhere. You got a link kiddo?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 680x454px
>>35296257
>I read the wiki article
Hahahahaha.
>>
>tfw will never overpower OP as she tries to kill you then rape her to your heart's content

It hurts lads
>>
>>35296301
So no link. Was nice talking to you kid but we're done here.
>>
OP is a retard and abandoned thread
>>
>>35296319
>>35296257
Here you go bud, a whole plethora of info for you.
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/The_Evidence
>>
>>35296319
I'm not the anon who told you about Meredith Kercher. Wiki is not the best play for info you dummy.
>calling anyone a kid
Good one anon. Go on and try to kill some guy and watch as he turns the table on you and rapes you.
>>
>>35292538
Do it for kekistan
Hypothetically of course

Make sure to carve a W or ree or something into the female...helpers, gotta confirm your bodies senpai
>>
>>35292538
you might as well have posted
"can the fbi please come raid my apartment and v& me"
>>
>>35296368
Nice try buddy. Search the page for 'knife'. No mention of any destruction or failure to destroy DNA. Clicked the related links and still nothing.
For next time, it helps to know where to find information about a thing before you start acting like you know anything about it. Maybe next time.
>>
File: 1487714842792.jpg (195KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
1487714842792.jpg
195KB, 880x660px
>>35293294
Apparently this bb gun is silent as well as lethal, dont have the name tho, it was on /k/

Also there are powerful bows, and slingshots even a bow slingshot hybrid

For shooting non live targets of course
>>
>>35296451
>this girl think she is smart
>as she types out how she want to kill people from her PC
May aswell post ya titties and vag seeing how you will never get to use them.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>35292538
dont do it elliot-chan uwu
>>
>>35296507
>its a grill
Wew we fell for some fanfic b8, wonder if this was all for attention or for story material
>>
>>35296594
It's hard to believe this is not a stupid gurl. And if they are not a girl they are still very stupid.
>>
Op confirmed actually retarded
>>
I came on OP's tits.
>>
File: 1476056376429.png (688KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1476056376429.png
688KB, 460x628px
>>35295091
>tfw no qt accomplice to help
>>
>>35292538
If you cover your ass statistics are on your side not to get caught. Then again, a serial killer who takes all the precautions to never lead the police to himself won't make an interesting story in the end. Posting about your plans on r9k's not a great first step desu
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>35292538
You should leave an origami Pepe at the scene
>>
>>35298771
If you do become a serial killer, do this.
>>
>>35298922
we have laid our seed in youths of the future, our infection will spread. Shadilay,
>>
>>35298956
Shadilay, brother, and may doubles come to you.
>>
>>35293078
>I'm not a faggot
I'm gonna stop you right there
>>
>>35292538
Get ready for an edgy opinion, don't do it.
>>
>>35292538
hey, if ur in the uk, swing by mine and shoot me first k? ty =]
>>
>>35295676
I was in that thread.
An anon gave him a good tip.

He wanted to make sure the students wouldn't rush him when he began shooting, so an anon told him to tell his victims to divide themselves into boys and girls in each of the corners of the room opposite him.

Then he unloaded into the mass.
>>
>>35292538
After seeing this thread makes cringe so hard. I've met quite a few career criminals and it's honestly a stochastic process. No matter how smart you THINK you are you will fail because the factors needed to have any prolonged career in crime are beyond your control. If you want victims you have to get people to trust you. Since you're here you're probably too ugly to get people to trust you
>>
>be girl
>want to kill

Chose one
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.