[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you find out girls didn't find you attractive and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IdzK7rJ.jpg (100KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IdzK7rJ.jpg
100KB, 750x750px
When did you find out girls didn't find you attractive and how did you cope with that
>>
>>35292051
When I couldn't get any because they all wanted my girlish looking brother and pushed me aside, I never found a way to cope with it
>>
File: a1965563827_10.jpg (456KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1965563827_10.jpg
456KB, 1200x1200px
>>35292051
Pretty much since as far back as I can remember. I recall kids in my pre-school classes not wanting to play with me because I looked "weird" or "gross".

I'm 22 now and I still get nastly glares from people because of how I look. It never really goes away. All I can really hope to do is conceal my ugliness.
>>
I looked at some reddit thread asking people to self rate. They were all way uglier than they though they were then I looked and the mirror and realized I was a 4.5 at best. I cope with it by living off merit.
>>
9th grade

I stopped caring about trying to impress other people or girls so I stopped being the faggot class clown and talked to no one until I graduated. It was so much more peaceful and my grades skyrocketed up
>>

I was never interested to begin with
>>
File: 1488613859744.jpg (922KB, 1139x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1488613859744.jpg
922KB, 1139x1291px
>tfw at least 20 girls liked me in middle school
>tfw at least 10 girls liked me in high school
>tfw I know I'm not ugly but at least average
>>
>>35292644
TFW when you should have got with someone in highschool because now you don't have any chance in college
>>
>>35292644
fuck off chad this thread aint for you
>>
I have literally no idea if I'm ugly. I'd like to believe that I am but I keep getting signs to the contrary.

ffs
>>
>>35292051
pretty much as >>35292456 said
I can't remember a time when I wasn't made fun of because of my big ears, nowadays I just get stares, but I still know what they mean...
>>
>>35292838
They tell me I'm a 6 but I think that's still not good enough
>>
>>35292892
thats average nothing to worry about dude, if you have a decent wallet you can attarct stacies even. it could be much worse
>>
>>35292853
It probably means that you're kinda weird looking, but who knows

I get stares and I have goofy close set eyes
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>35292792
i wasn't chad, I was just cute I guess, I didn't kiss anyone because I was so autistic

I turned ugly later on, I was probably a 9 to a 6, but what does teen love matter if I'm not gonna fuck. I wasn't even fapping so I don't even know what would've happened

None of this matters, college matters and so far I'm still a beta and there is no grade-school gossip or note passing
>>
>>35292838
post on /soc/. If you get at least a 6/10 you can make it
>>
>>35292051
They told me I'm handsome then began to laught at my height. I guess being 5'5 isn't attractive.
>>
File: 1461807370897.jpg (57KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461807370897.jpg
57KB, 530x800px
Had suspicions for as long as I remember.
Confirmed them when in high school I earned the nickname "Smeagol".
>>
>>35293079
>tfw get rated 2-3/10 on /soc/
>yet I've had at least 100 girls have crushes on me in my life
I won't even deny that I'm kind of ugly, but I'm somewhat masculine because of my body type and height, so that's why girls have crushes on me.
>>
They stopped acting sparkly around me when it became evident that I remained a manlet and acne fucked my shit up.

I stopped being a bully as well, that probably contributed to my downfall. When I was no longer enforcing the social ladder and yet I still acted like a confident cock they probably thought I didn't have enough "social credit" or whatever to be so cocky. They could stand me being a dickhead when I was a dickhead to the kids with bad hygiene and so on that they all hated.
>>
>>35293526
Oh and since my mid teens I've basically not even had a conversation with anyone, I just manually go to study / work.

Going to the army soon to escape this situation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.