[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >be annoyed over how much of a robot I am >mum is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1488634161931.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1488634161931.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>19
>be annoyed over how much of a robot I am
>mum is also a robot
>tells me to just "accept it" like she did

MY FUCKING MOTHER WANTS ME TO ACCEPT THE ROBOT LIFESTYLE

WHY

GOD DAMN IT WHY DID SHE LEAVE MY SISTERS DAD
>>
>>35291224
Is she autistic? Hot ugly?
>>
She's not a robot, she's had sex, which resulted in you
>>
File: 1487103513675.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487103513675.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>35291224
>mum is also a robot
>tells me to just "accept it" like she did
kek

Tell her she's is the provethat women have easier life, a girl can be shy and introvert and still have suitors.

Also what do you mean "she's a robot"? how does she behave?
>>
>>35291311
Constantly complains about how hard it is, barely spends any time with friends or family, extremely pessimistic, just sits downstairs and uses an ipad all day while watching shitty live action shows.

She's a complete hermit

>>35291306
She wasn't always one, more or less "became one" if that's possible.
>>
File: 1483916223480.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483916223480.png
237KB, 633x758px
>mum is a robot
>dad is a extremely extroverted, funny chad who everyone looks up to
>tfw he didnt teach me to be like him

damnit lads
>>
I'm confused why some parents seem to just enable their children's autistic behavior.

My parents never seemed to give a shit that I hung out with kids who were just as geeky and socially inept as me, or that I developed autistic interests in media like anime and video games.

I wish somebody had taken me aside when I was a kid and had said "Look, you've gotta stop doing this cringey shit and do what people your age are supposed to be doing." But nobody ever did. To the point where I was surprised when I found out my peers were going to parties and having sex. Maybe you get this if your parents are in the military or they're more normie themselves.
>>
DAAAAAAAMN I know these feels
I did get lucky in the sense that my parents are divorced. I recently moved in with my chaddy daddy and his gf and I can really tell the difference.
I go out of the house more and even when I'm in I am way more proactive (make food, do laundry, take care of myself and those around me)
Thing is, he's still a chad and you can tell that he's unhappy with how I tuned out.
>>
>>35291766
My dad did that. My mum enabled.
Still did it, just hated myself for it.
Also, unfairly, blamed my mum.
>>
>>35291587
>both my parents are extroverts and enjoy being around people

Pretty sure they gave up on me years ago and now just keep doing what they do out of habit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.