[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl suddenly comes up to you and gives you a hug. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

This girl suddenly comes up to you and gives you a hug.

How fucking pissed are you?
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>35290683
>get a boner
>say "y-you too"
>imagine spending life together
>post >tf no gf for few weeks
>>
>another cunt i have zero interest in is after me again

very pissed
>>
>>35290683
literally my dream girl, emo without too much rawr~~xD added to it

i would start crying
>>
The only thing keeping her from 10/10 status the piercings up by her eyes.

She's flawless in like every other way. I would feel all sorts of strange feelings
>>
>>35290683
I would be nuclear.
Hugging is one of the cruelest ways to cuck someone.
>>
>>35291144
"Oh no someone hugged me, HELP I'M BEING KEKED!"
>>
>>35290683
id punch her in the face
>>
File: free hugs.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
free hugs.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>35290683
>return hug because autistic and don't know what else to do
>eventually say "w-what's going on?"
>>
>>35290683
>return the hug
>sniff her hair and as much of her pasty white skin as I can
>get a boner

Though I look like the kind of guy who wouldn't be caught dead in her social circle, this type of girl is sooo incredibly attractive in my book.
>>
>>35290683
Fighting the urge to smack her. Don't want the normies to see.
>>
>>35290683
>How fucking pissed are you?
Depends I'd go straight for a hug back and see how she reacts, emo/goth girls would be top tier if they all weren't such massive sluts
>>
>>35290683
LOL NO. I wouldn't let that get close enough to touch me.
>>
>>35293254
Holy shit I hope you're exaggerating. I passed on so many emo and goth chicks in high school because I thought they were prudes. Fuck.
>tfw no slutty emo or goth gf to cuck me
>>
>>35293354
>I passed on so many emo and goth chicks in high school because I thought they were prudes
Pretty much every one of them in my school was pregnant and fucking multiple guys before high school ended or did so as soon as it did
>>
>>35290683
I'd hug her back with all my might, then my heart would just stop and my body would collapse knowing its job is done, it delivered true happiness to me, its consciousness its master...
>>
File: 1488332580119.jpg (86KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488332580119.jpg
86KB, 809x1200px
>>35290683
>she's probably shorter than me
>her face might brush up against my chest
>I could smell her hair mixed in with body odour
>I could feel her slight softness pressing up against me

>wouldn't have the courage to reciprocate
>wouldn't have the courage to look her in the eyes
>wouldn't have the courage to say anything to her
>would try to leave as soon as possible
>go back in my bunker and post
>tfw no gf
>>
File: ECH.jpg (38KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
ECH.jpg
38KB, 500x342px
>>35290683
Probably have a massive delay then hug back and just say uhhhhhhhhhh until she lets go and gives me a weird look. I think you have me confused with someone
>>
File: burger dog.png (584KB, 1168x1000px) Image search: [Google]
burger dog.png
584KB, 1168x1000px
Try to figure out how I'm being pranked
>>
Hug back really tightly because I lack physical affection.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.