[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>did my best to make sure my little sister did not become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nhvn52r0xL1s9aisro1_400.gif (1018KB, 268x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhvn52r0xL1s9aisro1_400.gif
1018KB, 268x339px
>did my best to make sure my little sister did not become degenerate
>read books aloud to her
>took her to the parks
>bought a dog home that she could play with
>played vidya once in a while
>made her meals and taught her a few recipes(simple shit like omeletes)
>told her how a man should treat her later on and to pull your own weight. Don't fuck around with 10 dudes. Stick to one guy and marry him

>her dad buys a phone for her
>a fucking galaxy s7
>she's only 7(turning 8 on the 13th)
>watches degenerate youtube videos
>has a facebook now
>is currently harassing me to set up an instagram for her
>says "daamn" when things do not go her way

Is it over bros? She already has more friends on facebook than I do for some reason
>>
>>35290075
Try to "educate" a woman, thats where you fucked up.
They are programmed to sooner or later become a whore, i dont even blame them anymore
>>
>>35290075
>her dad
How is she your full sister then if he's not your Dad?
>>
Now is when you leave her alone for good. Somewhere inside her she'll see that becoming a whore cost her a brother who was probably the only decent male figure in her life. If nothing happens anyway then all is truly lost.
>>
>told her how a man should treat her later on and to pull your own weight. Don't fuck around with 10 dudes. Stick to one guy and marry him
You said this to a 7 year old?
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>35290118
She's not a whore yet damnit. I think there is still time

At what age do girls become whores? 13?
>>35290138
Ok she's my half-sister. My real dad died a month after I was born...
>>35290155
I can't leave her alone I love her ;-;(not in a sexual way but in an imouto way) She's intelligent and and has a lot of potential. Something I lack. I do not want to see that go to waste
>>
the end is nigh.
honor killing is the only way.

...or u can just continue to be an angsty fuck on 4chan while ur sister continues to be a 7 y/o girl
>>
>>35290215
She understands what I mean. Kids these days are incredibly smart compared to the previous generations.
>>
>>35290227
Your roleplay is shit and you should kill yourself for trying to live out this fantasy here. They have websites dedicated to roleplay, and /r9k/ is not one of them. Fuck off or die.
>>
>>35290075
Never give up on her. She's only 7, she's still growing, and she's really impressionable at this age. Try your hardest to keep her away from anything that could make her turn out bad. Do your best for her and she'll turn out fine.
>>
File: 4n.jpg (61KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
4n.jpg
61KB, 595x595px
>>35290255
So what you're saying is that I should keep her caged up in the house with no contact from the outside?
>>
>>35290075

Re: YOUR WHINING SNIVELLING COMPLAINTS-----------

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH

WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE

CONGRATULATIONS

Now shut the fuck up
>>
>>35290280
If Laz can do it then you might be able to.
>>
>>35290227
It seems you were recently watching too much anime.
>>
all you need to is show them that you don't need to be a normie to enjoy your life, its quite simple really

once they understand that, the rest will come with age
>>
>>35290286
Fuck off johnny you dumb old nigger
>>
>>35290075
i guess its kinda unrelated but helping someone not becoming someone like us who frequent this board is the best feelings there is
>>
>>35290227
>Yet
Stop being a cuck, women are born whores, they only start to act like one when they brain and hormones get developed, there is almost no way to stop it
>>
>>35290280
Not necessarily, just make sure she isn't hanging out with the wrong crowds. She's still young, you can't tell how she'll be in the future. Be sure to hug her and tell her you love her every day.
>>
>>35290075
DUDE.....

Hook me up with your sister....

I'll buy her a cool rhinestone My Lil Pony protective casing for her Galaxy S7 and buy a frozen pizza and I can teach you all kinds of 'things about men' that you never thought about...

... you kind of started early on her, telling her how to pick and choose men before the age of seven, so I figure I would just pick up where you left off...

She sounds pretty hot... Give her my phone number
>>
>>35290075

Women are collective-minded. It's literally almost completely impossible for your sister to grow up to be a respectable adult, when current society looks like this. She would have to fight against so much shit it's unbelievable.

You did nothing wrong OP, you just had no chance to win in the first place.
>>
>>35290075
Describe your sister.....

S L O W L Y . . . . .
>>
There is literally no way to stop women from becoming whores without fully dictacting their decisions under a man's control, since women are whores in their nature.
>>
File: dom3.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dom3.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>>35290355
She told me she already kissed a boy in class. Though I can't really complain since I stole a girls first kiss back in pre-school myself. But the kid was black so does that count as the wrong crowd? She's also popular
>>35290369
NO>>35290313
More like not enough
>>
>>35290402
Why do you want to know what a 7 yo looks like...

arent you like 50?
>>
>>35290420
>kissed a nigger
Ew, maybe never letting her leave the house would be a good idea.
Be supportive and protective, but not too protective.
And tell her not to talk to any dark-skinned people
>>
>>35290420
>Kissed
>Nigger
>Popular aka turbo Stacy
More friends on FB thqn you
Abandon ship.
>>
>>35290075
Tell her /r9k/ wishes her a happy early birthday.

Also, she's only a kid. Kids do not learn anything besides basic motor function and discipline.

Wait until she's a teenager with her hormones wreaking havoc before you start to redpill/teach her not to become degenerate. She might understand better at that age. Also, when she can have her play sports like Tennis. Out in the sun and getting excersise with good cardio and hand to eye coordination skills.

Remember to encourage her for good things and make sure she knows you are disappointed with her if she does bad things.
>>
>>35290420
>>35290580
This is solid advice.
Try doing some sports with her this week
>>
>>35290075
Dude...

Let Me Teach Her....

I'm literally OVER qualified to handle a sassy lil thing like her

She just needs a little qualified guidance, and if you truly cared about her you would be remiss if you hook us up.

So... You're going to be selfish about this ?

Like 'this is all about you', right?.........

You self-centered little bastard, you

You should be ashamed of yourself right now... you're a shitty brother.....

wow
>>
>>35290075
She can probably sense you wanting her to be a certain way and is subconsciously doing the opposite to get a rebellious 'rush'. Let her live. It's her life. Not your second chance. Just be there for her and love her. All you can do.
>>
>>35290075
Dude...

I bet she's smokin hot

She IS, isn't she ?

Admit it

She's a piece of ass...

I wanna meet her

This is awesome

You're cool as fuck, man

I really appreciate this

What kind of music does she like?

Should I buy her like a Disney movie soundtrack or something ?

I wonder if there's any Italian restaurants that serve Happy Meals in your city

I can't wait to meet her

You're the COOLEST BIG BROTHER EVER
>>
I'm gonna wine and dine this bitch

Keeping it real first class all the way

Teach her how to make the Big Money

This is SO open minded of OP

Trust me, dude

I got this covered
>>
RE: ME PROFITEERING OFF YOUR SIS

I resent that statement, sir...

Although my attorneys have instructed me not to comment regarding this matter, I do however feel self evident that as a businessman, after having invested financially into the refinement of your sister and preparing her for the job market by purchasing wine, Disney CDs, a rhinestone BLING GS7 protective cover, condoms and lingerie, that I should expect a return on my money I invested.

my management fee for her services may be a little bit higher than the standard 25%, but I can assure you that this manager/client agreement is Ironclad, and I have Fully live up to my expectations of providing prospective customers for your sister...

In other words why don't you mind your own business? I've got your sister under control so you just go find something else to worry about
>>
File: 1478241904265.jpg (40KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
1478241904265.jpg
40KB, 421x834px
>>35290075
>>is currently harassing me to set up an instagram for her
Shit that never happened.
>>
File: 1488546146413.jpg (9KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1488546146413.jpg
9KB, 250x237px
>>35290369
>>35290650
>>35290761
>>35290977
what the hell is this even
i know its a jape
but just
what
why
>>
>>35290075
Dude....

It's Neptune here...

Yeah yeah I know it's 3 o'clock in the morning but this is important...

Your little sister is crazy, dude

At first we all thought she was just a real gung ho trooper, you know... asking 12 customers "is that all you got?" and crazy shit like that, but then with all of the drinking and pills, she started getting bossy and shit, but now since that Mexican guy got her smoking heroin she's a total nutcase. She's driving us all crazy. We all want to kill her. It's always "I'll do the video after I smoke some" and she's starting to cost the Iranian investors money, and that's where I draw the line because these guys DO NOT fuck around.

So I was calling to ask you if she had any psych meds she was taking that maybe might still be in her old bedroom or something... Can you go in there and look for me please ?

I'll wait

Thanks, dude
>>
>>35290075

Hey...

It's me again.. Did I wake you up?...

Ooops, sorry, man .. sorry

Yeah... Uhhh....

About your sister...

Well I know it's only been 8 days but.. I don't really know how to put this, but

Well two things didn't go the way we planned them...

Your sister is one of the most reprehensible little whores I've ever had to deal with in my life. She is an awful mean controlling little bitch

We tried everything

We even went places with her that we have never gone before period period hardcore felony shit, but just kept wanting "more.. more"

We don't know what to do with her

We hate her but we equally think she has a lot of potential and we're worried about her

So we scrape together some money from her last trick, and we put her on a Greyhound bus back home to you...

We told her she was going on a bus to get more heroin in Cincinnati. She's so shot out on Xanax and smack right now that she doesn't know where she is...

The bus arrives at 8:15 p.m. so be there to pick her up...

I hope somebody can save that little monster. I want you to know that I tried as hard as I could but I can't stand that fucking little bitch...

Oh yeah...

And you tell that stupid little whore I said I know that she took my watch and one of these days if I ever catch her I'm going to kill her. Tell her to fuck herself. Tell her I never loved her anyway and I never want to see her ugly little face again.

Thanks, dude

You're the best
>>
>>35290075
Hey man...

It's me....

Well, it's been 3 weeks now and I can say that I think that I partially controlled my benzodiazepine addiction and I cut my drinking almost in half so I've got my life back together now

I've been doing a lot of thinking about your sister and I really miss her a lot

After my last phone call to you I fell asleep, and when I woke up I found her Galaxy S7 all smashed up on my bedroom floor, and her My Little Pony bling covering case was next to the vodka and condoms on my dresser, and the rhinestones were scattered everywhere

And that's when I realized that it was actually me who was doing all the crazy stuff, and I realized that I had a problem with drugs, and that your little sister was right the entire time when she would beg me to seek help and find a good rehab, but I was really really concerned about going back to prison of course, so at that point she started actually finding her own customers so she could make more money and afford to buy me more benzodiazepines and vodka.

I would like to have a second chance

Would you tell her that I called and that I love her very much?

Thank you
>>
Calls and gets a recorded message

" the number you have dialed has been changed or is temporarily out of service. If you feel you have made an error please try the number and call again"

You fucking bastard I'm going to kill you
>>
TANGENTIAL THREAD REDIRECTION

My cat Lux is in heat

She's hilarious

Lux is SO SMART and cool

But she's in heat BIGTIME

There's a tomcat who has taken up shop directly outside our bedroom window... He's just been laying there, like a Sphinx for two days now, and Lux keeps howling to him from inside the room, jumping from window sill to window sill, acting like a maniac.

Of course, I need to have Lux spayed, but there's something about the idea of her being sliced open that doesn't sit well with me right now.

I've had dozens and dozens of pets in my life, and I always had them spayed or neutered, but for some odd reason, I don't feel good about it this time, and I'm someone who's learned it's important to ALWAYS go with your gut instincts...

ALWAYS

How many times have we all said to ourselves "dammit I just KNEW I should've taken a left turn instead of a right turn" in life? It's our inner connection to the universe, and all too often overlooked by us, and almost always regretted.

So that's why I live my life never regretting it because I always pay attention to my first gut instinct and that's what I go with every time...

I feel that linear time does not exist, because if you go straight up out of our ionosphere, and you turn around and look back at Planet Earth, 'what time is it'?

...It's NEVER OCLOCK

...It's FOREVER:30

... it's all just one gigantic milliseconds and just like a fractal image, the deeper that you look, the farther away you get, and vice versa.

That being said...

The universe is continually sending us Echoes of events that have yet to occur....

Let me repeat that in case you missed it

" the universe is continually sending us ECHOES of events that have yet to occur "

They are right there under our noses, signatures of events that are going to occur, undulating through as in waves, in a NeverEnding rhythmic cycle that is as large as the Big Bang as Timeless as time itself...
>>
>>35290075
she's a fucking child oh my god leave her alone she's meant to be an idiot right now and you can teach her life lessons in her preteen years when she'll be old enough to take them seriously my god why are you posting this on a board where women are all said to be dumb non-sentient heartless whores you turbo-fucking-autist what the fuck i hate you
>>
We are all simultaneously transmitters and receivers.

It's simply up to each of us to be able to detect and perceive the actual waves of interwoven, folded time signatures (the echoes of events yet to occur) and in doing so, we must scrutinized not to allow logic, environmental imprints, or past experience interfere and be misinterpreted.

One must focus on being able to differentiate between INTERNAL signatures and the true EXTERNAL signatures that are emulsified in The Ether...

First one has to acknowledge that they exist, because just like radio:

If nobody ever told you about radio you would think it sounded like Hocus Pocus nonsense.... 'magical noise' that appears from nowhere, delivered by invisible means of cosmic scientific mumbo jumbo'...

Yet, radio is quite real. And once it is accepted as so, somebody can actually take the steps to become masters with radio.

First they must learn how to turn the radio on, then learn how to tune in different channels, and finally learning to understand the antenna.

Getting in touch with your clairvoyant ability is much like this process

The older you get, the better you get at it...
>>
>>35292061
I hate him, too

I really do

I like him at first when I started banging his sister, but after a while I really got tired of the bitch and all of her complaining period period period she would wake up in the morning and just sit there in bed next to me with her bottom lip stuck out and I'd say are you on the rag again and she would throw a lit cigarette on the floor and remind me that she's too young to menstrate yet... and I hate the sound of her voice... It was like fingernails down a chalkboard every time that little bitch said something to me.

And that's when I realized the similarities between her and her brother and I realized it's just a family thing... It's in their genetics.

Sure, he was good in bed for a little while, but nothing you would want to take home to your mother.

I lost a lot of money on that little whore, and I blame her brother and I say he still owes me several hundred dollars which he has never addressed.

Personally I'm glad she never called me back, because now I've moved on to older women

Speaking of which.. Would you like to go out on a date or maybe do prostitution for me?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.