[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After reading all these stories here about anons getting cuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1487770607790.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487770607790.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
After reading all these stories here about anons getting cuck it's made me think.
I think if I'm ever going to have a gf and i'll have an opportunity to cheat, I will cheat just in case one day I will discover she's is cheating on me so I could tell to her I was fucking other girl before you cheated on me.

fuck it. if you are going ot cheat in me, I would rather do it before you.
>>
and what if she wasn't cheating and found out you were cheating?
If you aren't going to trust your gf, you might as well not have one and just fuck random slags.
>>
>>35289031
that's pretty petty OP
>>
>>35289031

You're jumping to the wrong conclusions from these stories. If you get a GF with morals and believes (yes, they do exist) she won't cheat on you. Of course the same thing cannot be said for your typical Stacey.
>>
File: 1480023485984.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480023485984.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35289372
>>35289396
>>35289416
Yeah I know.
I just wrote it out of anger, half memeing.
>>
>>35289372
>women
>having any sense of loyalty, compassion or empathy
>>
>>35289031
if I ever get a boyfriend I'm still going to spread my legs for the next guy who comes along now
>>
>>35289519
Not an argument. If you can't trust women don't get a gf, simple as.
>>
>>35289562
>If you can't trust women don't get a gf
If women can't trust men they shouldn't get bfs
>>
>>35289724
Well yeah, your point being?
>>
>>35289763
Women are natural cheaters, men may as well
>>
>Be female
>go out with a few friends
>Come back a little drunk
>boyfriend makes a joke asking if I slept with anybody
>Tell him a fake story about how I sucked a guy off in the bathroom.
>Thought I said it in as a joke, but apparently in my drunker state it came out seriously.
>boyfriend gets off on it.
>Later on he wants me to cuckold him, but doesn't want to watch.
>he gives me loads of money to get a hotel room and go to the clubs to fuck guys.
>I'm supposed to tell him all the details.
>In reality I just take money and spend it on cloths and then tell him sex stories i google from the internet.
>>
>>35289866
Just because it's natural doesn't mean we have to obey these desires.
Most people in modern society don't defecate in the open. That's a petty excuse.
>>
>>35289881
And they said women were stupid LMFAO FUCKKk
>>
>>35289881
And do you still love him?, do you still attrectaed to him?

Aso please don't cheat on him, even if he's dumbass.
>>
>>35289881
Youre an asshole for "cucking" but a ok with the not cheating.
weird...
>>
>>35289881
Alpha as fuck ha
>>
>>35289987
>Most people in modern society
Over 50% of women in modern society cheat, they cheat constantly they, there's nothing you can do to stop them so you may as well do it as well then at least it's mutual
>>
File: captcha.jpg (36KB, 261x283px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
36KB, 261x283px
>>35290136
you got source?
>>
>>35289881
actually pretty clever, I'm impressed
>>
>>35290194
literally google, men used to be more likely to cheat but in recent years women have started cheating more than men
>>
File: BrianPeppers.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BrianPeppers.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>35290283
>no source
thanks
>>
man if you're worried about your gf is doing or considering banging tons of sluts... why are you here and not /soc/ /b/ reddit etc

i don't get it

why are the only threads not about women on this board now about fucking CAMWHORE WORSHIP which is still about goddamn women
>>
>>35290351
You're on the internet you can freely google this shit yourself
>>
>>35289031
you know you could just lie and say you did...
but then again...
>>
File: what a story.jpg (55KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
what a story.jpg
55KB, 500x321px
>>35290365
>still no source
Yeah I'll do that.
>>
women are the least loyal things in the world
70% of divorces initiated by them
they write songs like "if you were a better man"
if you date them they always bitch about how you're not good enough
>no aspirations
>job not good enough
>don't have a car
>don't have enough friends
>don't like to go out
then they act all bitchy, boss, and "don't touch me"

they fucking suck
>>
>>35290771
>they write songs like "if you were a better man"
Little Big Town - Better Man?
>>
>I think if I'm ever going to have a gf and i'll have an opportunity to cheat, I will cheat just in case one day I will discover she's is cheating on me
Western civilization is so fucked, how did it come to this?
>>
imagine generalising women and thinking you'll end up in a meaningful relationship with someone for longer than a month

just join in the tinder hookup bullshit and don't break a nice womans heart
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.