[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, what's your facebook? Is there a more anxiety-inducing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>anon, what's your facebook?

Is there a more anxiety-inducing question than this? If you have no profile pic, don't use your real name and are friends with 10 people, will they assume that you're a creep?
>>
>>35288649

lol what, I thought I was bad for only having 131 friends on FB and only having pics of me from some angles.
>>
>>35288649
I haven't had a facebook since I was 17.

Done. Move along.
>>
>I simulate having friends by going to 4chan you dumb roastie

That's how you deal with that. Women only have as much power as you give them.
>>
>>35288748

This

> I piss in that cup at night, you stupid normie
> NO, MOMMY WILL CLEAN IT LATER
> Its not Japanese sex cartoons it's are yoU FUCKING NORMIE REEE
>>
File: 1488632114949.png (1MB, 1318x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1488632114949.png
1MB, 1318x1157px
who the fuck uses fb? i have it but i just use it to send messages to niggers
>>
>>35288649
At that point, why would you even have Facebook at all? Either use it correctly to boost your social status or don't use it at all. I deleted mine years ago, but even I had like 500 friends on there.
>>
Facebook is dead as fuck, instagram is where it's at now my nigga
>>
Okay, playing devil's advocate here and assuming you're using a facebook in a serious manner...

1) Why would you have a facebook if it wasn't in your name
2) Why would you not have a picture of yourself
3) Not a question but you can hide your friendslist so nobody can see you only have 4 friends
>>
>>35288649
Why would they ask that? They just look up your name and type facebook you retard
>>
>>35288913
OP's either a furry, a bronie, or catfishing to creep on people. Why would you even have a facebook if you aren't going to use your real name and picture?
>>
>>35288649

>he has a facebook at all

I was joking the other day with my friends that the average person gets their narcissistic rise from likes on facebook

I get mine from saying I don't have a facebook
>>
>>35288929
not op but I'll answer

1,2) to creep on cuties
3) definitely
>>
>Have anime profile picture but have real picture of me on my wall so only friends can see it.
>Only have 20 friends.

It's yet to be an issue. However adding a guy as autistic as I am about security settings was a bitch since we have no mutual friends.
>>
>>35288929

For two and 3.

2)It keeps my profile cleaner for employers. They have no way to match my account up to me since I have no intent on adding future co-workers and the only pictures of me are locked behind security settings.

3)You can make it invisible to non friends but I don't know about non-friends.
>>
File: 1449730769642.png (604KB, 550x571px) Image search: [Google]
1449730769642.png
604KB, 550x571px
>>35288649
Nah. It's easy to just play off not having social media. You aren't a fan of putting all your information online. They can press you with questions, and they might even make a joke or two, but it's a legitimate excuse.
Facebook can use any photo you put on there for things if they want. Plus, it's so easy to look people up. It's a little unnerving when you really think about it.
>>
>>35288984
OP here. I created it in my freshman year at uni only because that's the way to get info on study matters (textbook copies, HW assignments etc)
>>
>>35289089
>3)You can make it invisible to non friends but I don't know about non-friends.

You can make it invisible to everybody but yourself and can even verify it by clicking the "view profile as X" feature

How not using a picture of yourself makes your profile "cleaner" is beyond my comprehension though....
>>
"I don't have a profile for myself but I have one for my WoW character."
>>
>>35288649
>"I don't have one."

Done.
>>
>>35289150

Simple

>Name is Anon Douchebag
>Go to interview
>Afterwards they look me up.
>There's 20 Anon Douchebags on the list
>None with my picture
>Security settings and lack of profile information means they can't dig through the information available and try to match it to my resume such as what school I went to.
>Can't find anything to deduct me for as a result.
>>
>>35288929
OP here too.
1) explained it in >>35289144 ; also, it's not like a totally fake name but only a part of my real name; this, and because I'm afraid that my former classmates could track me
2) I'm too insecure about my appearance;
3) I've hidden everything that's possible
>>
>>35289189
Yup. I use it to keep in touch with people im friends with in the game when we arent playing.
>>
>>35289219
>Can't find anything to deduct me for as a result.

Except for being antisocial for not having a facebook
>>
>>35289247

Better then seeing anything I post about the massive amount of NEET bux I waste on weeb toys.
>>
File: 1438960056919.jpg (24KB, 470x437px) Image search: [Google]
1438960056919.jpg
24KB, 470x437px
>>35289011
>>Have anime profile picture
s-stop you autist
did no one teach you not to reveal your power level?
>>
>>35288929
1) Thank you for the contribution, Google!
2) Thank you for the contribution, NSA!
3) That's even creepier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.