[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no cute anime discord that's relatively small with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: glasses.png (891KB, 737x748px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
891KB, 737x748px
>tfw no cute anime discord that's relatively small with a tight community full of anime avatars and non-normies that actually talk about and enjoy anime and videogames
>>
>>35288244
lets start one right now. ive never used the site so you set it up
>>
>>35288244
Can you really enjoy video games these days considering they're all shit?
>>
>>35288412
With you in? Lol no xD
>>
>>35288244
A cute anime discord that doesn't allow in women
>>
>>35288433
Make one!

OP original OP
>>
I'm sad such a thing doesn't exist, /a/ is utter garbage and many anime related community websites are filled with cringy teenagers.
>>
File: 6.png (160KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
160KB, 500x305px
>>35288244
>tries discord
>gets ignored
>gets bullied
>watches everyone sperg out with memes and say toxic things all day

I just a small comfy discord is all.
>>
>>35288446
Alright. I've never done it before, but sure. I'll ban anybody who I discover is a woman, also anime
https://discord.gg/QMgHZ
>>
>tfw no cute friends
>>
>>35288507
dont even bother. discord is normie territory and anyone who claims to have a "robot discord" is lying.
>>35288507
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
It's right here desu
https://discord.gg/h3xrqh8
>>
>>35288424
There are good games out there, but none you casuals would enjoy.
>tfw no Dominions 4 bromance
>>
File: 1462865354582.jpg (257KB, 1000x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1462865354582.jpg
257KB, 1000x1115px
>>35288244
WHAT ANIMe is that pic in the op image from???
>>
>>35288244
>>tfw no cute anime discord that's relatively small with a tight community full of anime avatars and non-normies that actually talk about and enjoy anime and videogames
what
>>
>>35289809
Space Dandy

originale
>>
>>35288244
I was in one of those once. Then I got banned. Basically someone said they would like AoT better if it didn't have nationalist themes. I said
>I guess that's why I like it so much lol
they asked me if I am "nationalist scum", I said
>yes, minus the "scum" part
they started arguing with me, and so did the whole server. I argued with them for a bit (I like to think I fucking destroyed them). Eventually they asked if I was white, male, etc. I said I was white, male, and cis. I then added I had no mental illnesses, then said
>that goes with the "cis" part though
So I got banned after saying that.
>>
>>35288586
Invites expired
>>
>>35288586
If you aren't telling everyone your a girl and attention whoring why would you ban them. Why does r9k want to be a sausage party so badly.
>>
https://discord.gg/2ETB4GU

right here lad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.