[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been hit in the nuts almost daily for years now because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Ive been hit in the nuts almost daily for years now because I have a ballbusting fetish. Whats your lives like?
>>
Doesn't that do serious damage if you get hit in the nuts every day? Surely there's a good reason why it hurts so much.
>>
>>35286414
I dont think it hurts, its very intense simulation, but i think being punched in the face hurts alot more than a hit to the balls. Then again ive only ever been hit in the nuts when i wanted it, so that might change things. and no i havent taken any permanent damage and ive been at this since i was 14
>>
>>35286432
>i think being punched in the face hurts alot more than a hit to the balls.

Being punched in the face does serious damage too if you do it often . Have you taken a fertility test? Had your hormone levels checked?
>>
>>35286477
I have the libido of a teenage boy and me and the wife decided we would have a baby so she went off birth control, she got pregant that first week we tried. So i dont think there is anything going wrong downstairs. But i havent gone and taken any test.
>>
>>35286344
OP how is anyone supposed to top that
>>
>>35286765
Lol its not a contest, just a fun factoid. Feel free to just say whatever, im pretty much just replying to everyone in the thread.
>>
File: 745d.jpg (216KB, 1244x1559px) Image search: [Google]
745d.jpg
216KB, 1244x1559px
And my wife, i didnt meet her and she just enjoyed ballbusting. We got together at 13 when i was trying to get revenge on my oneitis. we hit it off really well and i told her about my ballbusting fetish. having never having a boyfriend before, it became all she knew about giving pleasure. Worked in my favor.
>>
>>35286537
just wait until the baby comes out with 3 toes and an extra chromosome
>>
>>35287404
You're body creates new sperm, its not like an 8 year old kicked to hell piece of sperm made it to the egg. Only top quality from my mcnuggets
>>
>>35287428
but you said this is a daily occurrence!!
>>
>>35287505
oh i see, well it will lower your sperm count, but there is still good sperm that will make it to the egg. If there is anything wrong with the sperm (other than genetic information i imagine) it wont make it to the egg. Did y'all not have to watch that video in college where they put a camera inside the woman as a guy came inside her. and also put some sperm on a slide and watched how they swam around and you had some with 2 tails, 2 heads, some swam into walls. some into circles.
>>
A. Ball-busting gives women power, which is something you never, ever do, my god, didn't anyone teach you better, how do you even tie your shoes in the morning?

And B. You're a cuck and a pussy.
>>
>>35287680
depends on the type of ballbusting, i dont believe a woman who is ballbusting is anyway above you. i have strong southern values where the woman stays at home and tends to the babes and the man goes and provides for the family and ultimately commands the house hold. but i still love to be kicked in the nuts when i get home from a long day of sitting on my ass all day designing aircraft shit lol.
>>
are you the guy from before who worked for lockmartin ?
>>
>>35287765
No, i work for boeing. working for lockheed skunkworks would be a pretty badass job though so i envy the guy.
>>
>>35287731
>but i still love to be kicked in the nuts when i get home from a long day of sitting on my ass all day designing aircraft shit lol.

do you play sports ?

how did you meet your wife ?
>>
>>35287794

sorry i think i got the companies mixed up.

thanks for making these threads.
>>
>>35287807
No i was never athletic, i took like 2 years of mixed martial arts when i was 13 but that doesnt really go into anything.

I dated my long time childhood best friend and she broke up with me. in my piss and vinegar state i text a girl i knew and asked her if she had any single friends. She set me up on a blind date with a girl she knew and i got her number. I text her and made small talk and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie with me. I went and picked her up (me and my mama cuz remember i cant drive at 14-15 years old) and we had a good time. I completely forgot about the break up. Me and the wife have been together ever since.
>>
>>35287818
No problem. glad to see at least one person actually likes them. I really do like talking to people anonymously because the fear of asking too personal of a question dissolves.
>>
>>35287848

when did you tell her that you liked ballbusting. does your life have traditional values ? Are you white ? Congrats on the kid. What do you like about it ? Pain, humilation etc ?
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>too old for pediatric clinic
>new GP is man and doesn't squeeze hard
>>
>>35287870
I told her about 6 months into dating her that i had a "thing" for being hit in the nuts, thinking i might run her off if i was like, hell yeah kick me in my baby makers! but she had no idea that it was abnormal and for a while thought all men liked being hit in the nuts. but she learned alot as she got older.

Yeah, we have family dinner each week with all my kin. We tend to cattle and such on weekends, my father handles it on weekdays while im at work. Wife knits and sows stuff like blankets and toys for the children. Normal southern type attitudes among our families.

Yes im white (well mom's family is indian dating back to pocahontas and dad's family is german)

Thank you! I'm not sure how i feel cuz i hate other peoples kids,hopefully ill like mine lol.

it doesnt hurt. it feels really good to me also its sort of taboo. Cuz i have told all of her friends and mine about our fetish and they seem envious or intrigued, so i like that spotlight on me. When i mean it feels good i mean some of my most powerful orgasms have been from being hit in the nuts just right.
>>
>>35287963
>Yeah, we have family dinner each week with all my kin. We tend to cattle and such on weekends, my father handles it on weekdays while im at work. Wife knits and sows stuff like blankets and toys for the children. Normal southern type attitudes among our families.

lol now i wish i was a southerner
>>
>>35287731
>i dont believe a woman who is ballbusting is anyway above you.

why not ?
>>
>>35288047
dont get the wrong impression im not all lifted trucks and cowboy boots. I drive a dodge challenger. all trash on the inside cuz i haul around my wife's pitbull that she got in colllege. and when im not tending to the stuff in your greentext im inside trying to platinum FFXV.
>>
>>35288091
Women aren't superior to men, i know people dont like that statement. But that is just it, biology dictates men are better suited for confrontation and survival and domination. Then again that can just be some brainwashed southern bullshit but i couldnt ever be a slave or sissy to some woman.
>>
just bumping this up because its on page nine and i dont live life on he edge
>>
File: 1470446896492.jpg (19KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1470446896492.jpg
19KB, 400x311px
My girlfriend is a chink and I'm only dating her for money purposes, food, drinks, clothing, and sex
>>
>>35289205
are you able (want to) sleep with her or is she just like a homly looking asian that has money?
>>
>>35289205
im completely skipped over the word sex
>>
alright well i gotta do some stuff today, so OP out!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.