[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw life is meaningless >wake up this morning >try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: repeat pepe.jpg (11KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
repeat pepe.jpg
11KB, 220x200px
tfw life is meaningless

>wake up this morning
>try to kill time
>wait for the day to end
>so i can wake up tomorrow and do the same exact thing

i'm so goddamn bored, there's nothing to do and nothing to look forward to. i'm constantly just waiting for something to happen.
>>
I feel you OP, I have the same problem. I haven next week off of uni and I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Been playing some vidya on my Xbox since last night and I'm already bored
>>
>>35286004

>hate all my vidya
>can't get a job
>can't into reading anymore

>no money for games
>no momey for clothes
>no money for hobbies
>no money for life

And worst

>nogfor any emotional release
>>
Anyone know of any hobbies that require no money or effort to start to give or lives some meaning?
>>
>>35286454

Hobbies don't give your life meaning, they distract you from the fact that you're going to die one day and be forgotten. Whatever you do as a hobby will just get thrown away and die with you. Even if you live a completely normie life you are utterly forgotten within 2 generations. If you have nobody in your life it's even sooner.

Also lmfao >hobby that requires no effort
>>
>>35286513
Nothing in life has any meaning you fuck, even most celebrities today will be forgotten in 1,000 years

He should find a hobby because it's fun, not for any other reason
>>
>tfw just do things to pass time
>tfw just try to hurry up and make it to the next day
>nothing happens the next day
repeat
>>
>>35286454
Draw stuff, nigga
>>
>>35286174
>>35286248
A lot of people tend to get sick of video games as they get older. Or just don't bring joy any more. Wonder why?

>>35286454
Get into literature? All you need is a library card and then you just got to check out /lit/s recomendations. They even have a beginners set and everything.

And hell, a lot of the best books are just dirt cheap nowadays second hand online.
>>
>>35286004
>i'm constantly just waiting for something to happen
Me too BUT.
SOMETHING ANY THING
Might happen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.