[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such selfish creatures who will only want you around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Why are women such selfish creatures who will only want you around when you're doing good and have a hold on your life?
>>
File: 7809709870987.gif (2MB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
7809709870987.gif
2MB, 324x244px
>>35285883

Its because they are opportunistic parasites.

When they see a successful man, they do everything they can to coax him into paying for everything she wants for the rest of her life in exchange for access to her vagina.

Men of the past new this, and its why they didnt have rights and limited autonomy.

Part of the reason behind Western decay is the use of female nature as a weapon.

There will be no fixing the present situation without a complete collapse.
>>
>>35285883
I'm yet to find an answer to this question

>>35286005
Really makes u think
>>
File: 1486243016837.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486243016837.png
22KB, 625x582px
>>35285883
My only girlfriend ever was very mentally ill. We were both in college at the time. I spent years putting up with her psychotic episodes, getting her into therapy, and as a result getting her on a variety of medications that helped her a lot. I constantly talked her through her problems, was there to stop her from hurting herself, and at points she was more my "patient" than my lover. I was constantly reading about and talking to her about various ways that I could help her better. Want to know something? She genuinely got much better over time, with her depression being the most visible remnant of her behavioral issues.

Sounds great, right? It was, until she left me by phone saying that she fell out of love with me, due to not being driven enough, motivated enough, or reliable enough, not trusting me to be able to support her or an eventual family. I admit, I could see how she'd reach the conclusion, but she never even talked to me about it, or tried to work it out with me, and that was after my years of devoting my life to her and getting her better. She didn't even try to help me get better with my problems and issues, she just left and didn't give me a chance.

Just like that, it all meant nothing. Really, I think a big part of the problem was how stressed out the relationship made me, and that bled over into other aspects of my life and made me unable to fully commit to anything but my home life, and gave me a low tolerance for other things in other areas of my life. I really think they were all fixable issues, and the worst part is she didn't even give me a chance or an ounce of patience. That's life, at the end of the day, though. Maybe I'll love again some day.
>>
>>35285883
everyone is like this. no one who is feeling good wants to be around a person who is unhappy or having real problems because it brings them down. even if they're already unhappy, they don't want to listen to someone else's problems. it's not that hard to understand and most people learn to hide their unhappiness for this very reason.
>>
>>35286417

>my only gf

leave
>>
Oh hai!!! Just shitting up this thread, pfffff!! haha more like threaf. Hee-hee

*Snortckles*

Eeeyah eat a swab of my cumb

Toodles

P.S. Giant Bird
>>
>>35286646
Kill yourself cunt, I can smell your fishy cunt from over the Internet, disgusting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.