[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the forest >you see this qt girl >she is alone >nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 2PSeyHB.jpg (241KB, 848x566px) Image search: [Google]
2PSeyHB.jpg
241KB, 848x566px
>in the forest
>you see this qt girl
>she is alone
>nobody is around
what do you do
>>
i ask her to be my best friend
>>
>>35285875

I exit the forest and go home. Why would I be in the shitty forest?
>>
File: public-nudity-31.jpg (303KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
public-nudity-31.jpg
303KB, 800x1067px
I will leave her like this
>>
Take out my phone and browse 4chan
>>
>>35285897
>"ew no, you creep"

What's your next move?
>>
ignore her and leave. probably some model doing a photoshoot and the cameras are around somewhere. she wouldn't want to talk to me anyway.
>>
>>35285875
nothing, her eyes are too far apart
>>
>>35285875
I don't think she's cute desu.
>>
*nods* "alright"
And keep walking
I'm an autist so I can't go further than that before sperging.
>>
File: 9d2ab60687c14467c35b2ad5f6c9d0a0.jpg (244KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
9d2ab60687c14467c35b2ad5f6c9d0a0.jpg
244KB, 780x1170px
>>35285875
well, if i'm in the forest it means i'm tripping and paranoid as fuck so ill probably hide in the bushes until she goes away.
>>
>>35285912
i try to be her friend anyway
>>
>>35285875
I'd assume she's a ghost, in all honesty, and start fearing for my life. I'd still probably ask if she's lost or needs help, then go from there depending on her response. I'd ask her why she's dressed like that in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>35285875
>walk past her
that's what i always do
>>
>>35286116
That's rape anon

oregano
>>
>>35285875
This fantasy only works if I can gt away with it, so is this forest in saudi arabia or some third world country?
>>
>>35285875
rape
>>35285909
rape
>>35286111
runaway
>>
File: seize.png (342KB, 603x487px) Image search: [Google]
seize.png
342KB, 603x487px
This is more scary than seeing a bear or a mountain lion innawoods. At least there's a chance the animals will stay away from you. But a woman? Fuck that shit. I'm not about to be accused of rape and get my shit fucked up. The cops will come and stomp my head in and say i deserved it and no one will question it because the hoe will use fake tears and stupid motherfuckers will take it as fact.

If i see a girl alone in the woods I didn't see shit.
>>
Shit myself. Start crying like a bitch and praying to god for mercy while running away in soiled pants.
>>
I'd dp her
>>
>>35286394
>runaway
pussy
>>
>get out of the fucking way, I'm trying to enjoy a nice quiet walk in the woods!

In all seriousness, I would be slightly spooked, but just let her be.
>>
>why are you looking at me like that?
>what do you want?
>get creeped out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.