[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't i stop reading between the lines? Ever since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cake.jpg (116KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
116KB, 500x474px
Why can't i stop reading between the lines?

Ever since i was a teenager i only ever engaged in casual talk with my little sister or my brother. I can't stop thinking that people always have ulterior moves when talking to me.

Nowadays i can't talk to my coworkers or "friends" ( if you can even call them that) without thinking that they're trying to pull a prank on me or a joke.
>>
>>35284654
I know this feel so fucking much.

No matter what anyone outside of my immediate family talks to me, no matter the context, I always assume that they're trying to subtlety make fun of me. Like everyone is in on a joke about me that I don't know about.
>>
verbalization is an extension of want. even the most minor of verbal communication is laden with sub-conscience motivations; attention-seeking, understanding, bonding....

why stop? you have given yourself the ability to communicate faster than other people.
>>
>>35284654
>they're trying to pull a prank on me or a joke.
well they are. its called banter
>>
>>35284654
I think 90% of people are two faced. All smiles and politeness until you turn your back. Seriously i think they have been doing this your years. Never dropping the facade.
>>
>>35284654
>>35284733
The thing is you probably feel lonely and insignificant, so you've constructed this idea in your mind that everyone is out to get you. Even though you don't feel that you enjoy this, it gives you the feeling that you're being paid attention to on some level. It's a hard comfort zone to get out of but forcing yourself to socialize is really the only way to do so.
>>
itt undiagnosed schizophrenia
>>
>>35285934
but he's not talking about reading between the lines. it's not legitimate nonverbal cues that aid his ability to understand and communicate, it's paranoia.
>>
>>35286266
nice dubs but that line of thought is cancerous.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.