[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally lost my virginity >Couldn't even cum >Faked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: What's going on in this thread.jpg (48KB, 143x288px) Image search: [Google]
What's going on in this thread.jpg
48KB, 143x288px
>Finally lost my virginity
>Couldn't even cum
>Faked an orgasm
What the fuck is this shit? Am I gay? I wasn't even wearing a condom.
>>
>>35284558
>lost virginity
>didn't cum

erm... I don't know quite how to tell you this, but...
>>
>>35284620
I'm pretty sure if there's a dick in a vagina and/or asshole it counts.
>>
>>35284558
How did her pussy feel? Could be a factor
>>
>Faked an orgasm

How
>>
>>35285150
Like a bag of sand.
Nah, but I don't know. Tight, wet, warm. I jerk it with a vice grip, though.

>>35285172
Just slowed down and grunted desu, seemed to work.
>>
>>35285202
why didn't u go honest and say "enuf!"
this wil come back to haunt u without a fuckadilly doubt
>>
I know the feel. Your dick is probably desensitized from masturbation take a break from it
I've also found that only putting the tip in can feel better
>>
Stop fapping OP. I used to death grip my junk without lube from the ages of 12-17 and it took me forever to recover.
>>
>Jerking off feels better than sex
Guess I'm not missing anything then.
>>
>>35285266
>>why didn't u go honest and say "enuf"
>hmmhmmhmm yes quite 'tis sufficient m'lady
>>
File: 4234325325.jpg (102KB, 733x843px) Image search: [Google]
4234325325.jpg
102KB, 733x843px
>>35284558
>>Couldn't even cum

It's because you're circumcised.
Welcome to a bland sex life and making women upset that they can't please you even though it's not your fault.
>>
>>35285423
I fucked an ugly prostitute (out of a bunch of ugly prostitutes) and at one point it was so bad I literally just gave up and threw in the towel
jp:it was like pressing my dick against a moist sponge
>>
Same thing happened to me. She was okay looking, kind of plain, very normal typical female personality. I'll be honest, I didn't like her. She was dumb as a rock and everything she said made me dislike her more. Coupled with the fact that her body was just so plain and average. Just a flabby sack of fat, no real charm to it at all. I kept going soft inside of her and the whole thing started to seem like a chore.

I don't think I'm gay, it's just that most women these days are so gross and unattractive. They have terrible personalities and don't put any effort into making their appearance appealing at all.
>>
well at least u can say you can last like a champ
>>
Protip: That's very normal. Most guys for their first time have trouble achieving orgasm. Some can't even get hard
>>
It's not uncommon for guys to either orgasm too early or not at all when having their first time because of nerves anon.

i have a friend who is chad as fuck, gets all the bitches, and is physically incapable of orgasm from penis stimulation. most likely you just got nervous but worst case scenario you have some weird condition and that's kind of a blessing since girls love a guy who can go for hours and hours without stopping. (plus, can't get them preggers)
>>
>>35286308
>most women these days are so gross and unattractive
I can see this being a problem for me. 2D women are so clean and perfect, my expectations are unreal.
>>
>>35285202
>I jerk it with a vice grip, though.

There ya go dingus. Death grip can totally fuck up your dick sensitivity. It can be fixed, but it takes some weeks iirc. I had a death grip in my mid teens but now even a really loose grip can feel amazing
>>
>>35286719
That's it. An empty glove should be enough to get you off.
>>
>I jerk it with a vice grip, though.

There's your problem, anon. If you're gonna keep up with this girl or just keep fucking in general, ween yourself off of that habit. You're not gay you just are accustomed to fucking the jaws of life
>>
>>35284558
I didn't realize males could fake orgasms.
>>
>>35284558
This happened to me too OP

Don't worry, your cock just isn't used to vagina yet. It's used to your hand. You're not gay

Once you start having more and more sex, vagina will start feeling normal to you and 10000x better than your hand
>>
>>35288042

finish doggystyle and spit on her back
>>
Death grip is literally the only problem. Same thing happened when I was 15.

The worst part about it is, most people don't know when or if they are going to convince a woman to sleep with them in the next 10 years, so it's difficult to stop jerking it. If you somehow do know the proximity of when you will have sex, go cold turkey for about 2-3 weeks.

When I stopped jerking for 2 weeks and then jerked off with vice grip, I blew in literally five seconds and almost passed out from the sensation. Unbelievable.
>>
Girls know what you fake an orgasm
>>
File: 4324321432.jpg (22KB, 380x495px) Image search: [Google]
4324321432.jpg
22KB, 380x495px
>Found out about vice grip, like a week after discovering fapping, have been doing it since.

i-it's not too late right guys?
>>
same thing happened to me. i wasn't it either. it feels like a warm sponge. i got a meal out of it too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.