[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /fucked up dick/ here? A long time ago when I was 12 I discovered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 4u6456u674444.jpg (40KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
4u6456u674444.jpg
40KB, 386x386px
who /fucked up dick/ here?

A long time ago when I was 12 I discovered that humping my bed mattress felt really good and made me cum. After that I discovered that humping the floor felt even better than my bed. Been doing that nearly every day up into my early 20's.

I've never been able to orgasm the normal way, even when I try to. I can still get erections and get to precum but never actually orgasm. The only way I can cum is by humping the floor with my flaccid penis sandwiched between my thigh and the floor. I don't have to willpower to do nofap to see if that would cure me so I keep on fapping in my fucked up degenerate way that I discovered in middle school.

I also never fully retracted my foreskin until I was 22 and there's a shitload of smegma built up from 10 years of never cleaning down there. The glans is very sensitive and doesn't feel good when rubbed, and the bottom part of the glans is colored dark purple for some reason. I thought I had phimosis for a while because it was difficult to pull it back but it's actually because my frenulum is tight, I'm not sure how I'll be able to stretch that. It also smells extremely bad when I pull it back.

I'm still khhv and I'll probably never have sex.
>>
>>35284435
Fucking retard, why aren't you posting pics? Jesus, such a shit way to start a thread.
>>
>>35284632
Because it never happened you mong.
>>
>>35284651
Yeah, I know that. What I am sperging out about is the retard posting this thread for whatever reason when he knows that without pics it is just some shitbait thread.
>>
>>35284435
I had similar experiences with pulling back. so I got to the doc and made him cut the useless skin, now its much better
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.