[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to take my driving test >20 years old >"pull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: mickey mouse.jpg (5KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
mickey mouse.jpg
5KB, 250x215px
>go to take my driving test
>20 years old
>"pull out of the parking lot"
>do that
>"pull back into the parking lot"
>"you didn't make a complete stop and the stop sign"

Fuck.
>>
that is usually an instant failure, yes.
>>
File: 1487610908968m.jpg (39KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487610908968m.jpg
39KB, 1024x561px
>>35284355
>Passed my first try.
>Do a 3 point turn in this guys drive way
>Go back to dmv
>here is your license
Hmm
>>
>>35284391
>do the 'California Roll' twice at two different stop signs
>explain that stopping completely and losing all momentum is a waste of gas
>pass test
>>
Got mine on the second try. First time i rolled in the parking. Auto fail.
>>
Got mine first try, you guys are just thinking into it too much it's so simple.
>>
>>35284355
I made my instructor fear for her life on the first one, failed the skills test the second time, then passed it the third time.

I had a different instructor the third time than the first one, the first instructor was a complete cunt and made me feel really uneasy.
>>
File: 865re58.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
865re58.png
87KB, 285x285px
>tfw a german drivers license costs up to EUR 2,000
>tfw I'm already 23 and still can't afford it
>>
I watched some roastie fail hers within the first 5 seconds because she didn't look when she back out of the parking space. Then her cunt mom started yelling at the instructor and he basically just told her to fuck off and said there's nothing he could do.

I got some big jamaican nigga for mine, he just said he didn't feel like being there and was going to sleep and told me to drive around for a bit to make it look like I actually took the test.
>>
Passed first time. Honestly, I don't know how.

We were approaching a major roundabout, and it changed up to national speed limit just before it. Of course I sped up and was prepared to join the roundabout, probably one of the most nerve wracking things for me personally, and then she asked me to pull over. It really caught me off guard. The mix of going fast just before a roundabout really made me nervous. Of course did all the check, etc., but did it really fast because I did not wanna get any closer to the roundabout. I am 99% sure that when I pulled over the tired scrapped along the curb (I heard it), but somehow she didn't notice. I thought I really messed up, to the point where I thought I failed the test there and then and I became visibly nervous.

Only got 2 minors for the whole test, the above wasn't even one of the reasons.
>>
File: 1438148415408.png (172KB, 641x356px) Image search: [Google]
1438148415408.png
172KB, 641x356px
You have to be smart about when you schedule your driving test
>had mine scheduled for 8 AM on New Years Day
>tester is some normie chick who was obviously partying all night for New Years
>she is barely conscious and isn't paying attention to my driving at all
>get back to the DMV
>perfect score
>>
>right out the gate
>fuck up on a median
>median is 4x or more older than me
>literally the most confusing shit

I'm not taking it again. I will accept neetdom now.
>>
>>35284355

>have old car
>i work at home
>slowly stop driving
>so let my license lapse
>need to renew next week
>afraid i'm going to fuck it up
>can't stand getting instructions
>also can't stand driving in the city
>only testing station now is in the city
>i love driving otherwise but i'm freaked
>probably need a friend to practice with me
>but i don't have any friends or family so...yeah
>wish me luck anons, i'm going to need a shit ton
>or maybe i should see if there's some refresher class
>shit, i gotta wonder, how the fuck did i let this happen?

Bonus: This is the second fucking time I've done this. What a shithead.
>>
>>35286601
Is this post art? I think it is.
>>
>>35286601
Nice pyramid.
>>
File: 1488318385730.jpg (11KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1488318385730.jpg
11KB, 264x264px
>"step on the gas"
>step on the gas
>"step on the breaks"
>step on the breaks
>"step on the gas then turn to the right"
>step on the gas then turn to the right
>"do you know why we stopped the car?"
>do i know why we stopped the car
>"guess"
>guess
>"what"
>what
>"i forgot to close the door
>you forgot to close the door
>>
>>35286601

Are you the anon with schizophrenia who posts in mental health threads?

>good luck on the test
>>
>>35286851
No I'm not the anon with schizophrenia you retarded faggot kill yourself
>>
>>35284355
Mine is scheduled on Hitler's birthday. I don't know what to expect and I'm about 99% sure I'm going to fail it
>>
>>35287084

Jesus, man, chill. There used to be a dude who who would post all these elaborately aligned threads, that's why I asked.

Fuck.
>>
I was speeding on my test but I still passed

Went 35 even though the limit was only 30 apparently.

Also didn't use my blinkers while parallel parking

All that matters in NJ is that you parallel park and don't crash during the test
>>
b601f8c4-39d3-41a3-97f3-b5d1368f74bf
>>
>>35284355
First time I tried I actually ran into a parked car. The test taker bitched me the fuck out for not stopping. What's funny is she didn't have any advice before that so.... took me a bit to react. I was sitting there wondering if I passed, and she suddenly goes against her own rule and tells me what to do. Not staying silent like she said she would caused the crash.
>>
When I was getting my license I was worried that I had to do parallel parking and all that shit they "teach" you at driver's ed.

Nope.

My driving test was just pulling out, taking 4 right turns around the block (probably not even a mile), then parking.

I got hit on a lot of petty points like not fully inspecting my car before starting it (does anybody actually do this regularly...?) but realized you can miss nearly every point as long as you don't have an autofailure
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.