[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can women be so cruel? http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1462910299766.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462910299766.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
How can women be so cruel?

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-winters/2015/12/10-women-on-whether-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/
>>
>>35284258
How can men be so pathetic ?
>>
File: 1468186046985.jpg (104KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1468186046985.jpg
104KB, 1137x1012px
>>35284271
>being born with small tits doesn't warrant men mocking them
>being born with a small dick warrants women mocking men

I really like your logic.
>>
>>35284300
They mock you, because you like getting mocked, because you are a self loathing cuck who likes being treated like shit.

self loathing cuck's with small penis deserve to be mocked.

weak men must die out so humanity can grow stronger.
This is how nature works
>>
>>35284347
No we don't like getting fucking mocked you sack of shit. We have pride in ourselves and you and your roastie friends will stop at nothing to stomp on that pride. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35284347
>he's able to read this far into things
>>
>>35284372
You shouldnt have pride if you are a dicklet or a manlet.
Pretty sure most of the problems with the world today are because smol guys are allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>35284347
Do you get mocked?
>>
>>35284372
>We have pride in ourselves
That why you make self loathing tread like this expecting sympathy.

You are weak and have a small penis, mocking you is a survival mechanism
we dont want men with small penis passing their genes.

I know it's cruel, but nature is cruel.

>>35284431
Sometimes.
But the thing is when i get mocked, an army of white knights came to my defense, so it's not the same.
>>
They don't see it as cruel because they have zero respect for you, especially if you are under 6'2. They do not spare a single thought for you because you are less than zilch in their eyes, the same way a piece of garbage laying in the street means nothing to you. It isn't cruelty, it's blissful apathy, anon.
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>35284347
>weak men must die out so humanity can grow stronger.
>This is how nature works

Were you hurt in the past? I'm legit not trying to make fun of you or mock you, I just want to let you know that even if some people were shitty to you, that doesn't mean you have to start seeing the world that way. Humanity grows stronger when we help those who are weak, not the opposite.
>>
>>35284463
i don't see any point in being kind to people anymore. if people expect me to have the worst scenario in life, why should i be kind to them ? why should i not shoot them in the head ?

you just gave me no reason to be kind to people anymore
>>
File: 1466705845630.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1466705845630.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>35284496

You're right. The only option is a violent uprising. See how the normies like it when garbage takes their chads away.
>>
Freedom of thought is a right.
>>
>>35284463
>That why you make self loathing tread like this expecting sympathy.

I didn't, actually. I'm not OP. I know you're baiting but there are people out in the world who actually think like you, and if you honestly think the merit of a man is decided by a circumstance of birth he had no control over then you can eat a dick and die.

Everything you love was made by a beta. Mark Zuckerberg, the inventor of normiebook, was an aspergic dicklet. Fucking Einstein was a spergy maniac with weird fetishes. You wouldn't be posting this trash online if betas didn't invent the internet. We are givers, and you are takers.

Your "necessary" cruelty is actually what causes downfall of society. Notice how people are rallying in the streets cuz Trump won? Because of you, shit's gotten to the point where everyone is an infant who can't accept that they got something they didn't like. This is because alphas and roasties have everything handed to them - this wasn't always the case, but for some reason one of us was dumb enough to give you power. Beats me as to why.

If you went through any of our suffering you would be reduced to a whimpering mess and probably an hero.

/fact
>>
>>35285332
I'll go to the city square and call all niggers fucking animals, rapists and criminals.

Wait, why are they arresting me?
>>
guys, i'm small.

tell me why i shouldn't kill people
>>
>>35285444

go ahead, its your right. people will just look at you crazy, no police officer will be rushing towards you to arrest you.
>>
>>35285375
>Everything you love was made by a beta. Mark Zuckerberg, the inventor of normiebook......

The reason these beta's could make these inventions is because men with guns who are will to kill and die are their protecting the border and keeping the street safe. and the betas pay back by inventing things.

The downfall of society is because the west has gone soft and weak, The refugees are just coming to your countries and raping women and children while you are complain about women being mean.

You so called men are behaving like women, bitching about hurt feeling and women being mean then why dont you do something, heck start raping women if you have to instead of being self loath cuck.
>>
>>35285594
Soldiers are not chad by any means. Soldiers are people with nothing left to lose who go out on a limb to protect the country they love. Chad is a dude in a mansion with doting parents who can fuck any girl he wants by looking at them sideways.

There's a beta behind every one of you big-talking fuckers who permits you to live.
>>
>>35284300
because small tits is another thing some men like, same goes for small ass on a woman, not everyone wants inflated as fuck titties
but every single girl wants a normal sized dick atleast, not a tiny micropenis lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.