[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mention to co-worker I'm seeing a movie tonight >Asks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (75KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75KB, 600x800px
>Mention to co-worker I'm seeing a movie tonight
>Asks if he can tag along
>He wants to grab food/drinks before movie
>Show first and buy beer for him and I
>Buy some appetizers
>Say he's not hungry
>Bought tickets to movie early for good seats
>After movie he texts another co-worker and says he's gonna go clubbing with him and walks opposite direction

Is this is what it's like to have friends as an adult?
>>
>>35283322
that's being used by a cunt.
>>
>>35283322
Don't bother having friends anon it'll only lead to your downfall.
>>
>>35283322
You probs could have gone clubbing with him if you invited youself as well desu

But honestly who tf wants to do that? Go make friends at a gaming store or something if you don't want to go clubbing
>>
File: 600full-dj-krush.jpg (38KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
600full-dj-krush.jpg
38KB, 500x598px
>>35283322

Pretty much. Didn't even know it was possible to have friends as an adult, it's more like "aquaintances". Still pretty mean if he didn't at least ask if you wanted to tag along, or he thought of going to the movies with you more as doing you a favour so that you didn't have to watch it alone, rather than hanging out with you. Or he thought that you weren't interested in going out, or maybe he had decided to go buttfuck the other guy in some sauna club and didn't want you to know... the possibilities are endless.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.