[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /add/adhd/? I've always had a hard time focusing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: adderall.jpg (44KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
adderall.jpg
44KB, 992x558px
Who here /add/adhd/?

I've always had a hard time focusing, always losing shit and thought I was just careless, and couldn't stop shifting around in my seat, bouncing my leg, etc... and recently was recently diagnosed ADHD and given a prescription for adderall.

How do you manage it besides popping pills?
>>
IMO everyone is born differently, it's not a disorder, it's just how you were born. Or perhaps it's a learned behavior and it's not how you were born, but how you were raised.

Take they adderall if you want, but you shouldn't feel like it's something you have to do.

Of course I'm not a medical professional
>>
I have ADD and I don't seem to be too affected by it.
But I also have memory loss issues and other genetic shit so life isn't in my favor
>>
>>35283257
Forgot to mention.. Ritalin seems to make it worse, haven't tried anything else because Ritalin is the default here and after tasting and seeing Ritalin make it worse they stopped trying
>>
>>35283156
i have add
i popped pills for like 3years.
while i was on pills my senses were highly sensitive.
i could smell every person in a room and god did everyone smell bad.
everyone i talked to seemed like an idiot to me.
but there were harder side effects too, from time to time i overthought breething and swallowing my spit, so i almost couldn't manage to do it naturally.
i slowly turned into an ashole that hates everyone and i started getting really depressed.

so i stopped taking pills
and i almost became happy...
>>
>>35283156
i take modafinil every other day to help with me concentrating on studies, on the day off I keep a fidget cube in my pocket which helps.
>>
I pop a lot of pills, duh.
>>
>>35283403
I've been eyeing those! Which one did you buy? Amazon is full of chinese knockoffs of varying quality.

>>35283212
I definitely wonder if it's a mixture of personality-thing and partially learned, because I think it's gotten worse in adulthood. I have trouble focusing to play games or read now.. I focus well enough at work. Even in school though I couldn't study.

>>35283349
I've tried the adderall once so far and... that's about how I felt. Super heightened senses, almost like an insane caffeine rush.
>i slowly turned into an ashole that hates everyone and i started getting really depressed.
> so i stopped taking pills
>and i almost became happy...
Damn, I'm sorry to hear it was that bad for you... I'm glad you stopped though
>>
>>35283540
i use Modalert, buy them off the darknet, you can get some from companies from india but i dont really trust them. rather go a more grey route and use prescription made ones.
>>
>>35283756
Sorry, I meant the fidget cube heh, should've greentexted it for clarity. But that's good info too.
>>
>>35283540
>>35283756
oh, didnt cross my mind that you meant the cube.. i got the 7 pound one, seems pretty good quality
>>
Try vyvanse at 40Mg in the morning (eat a heavy breakfast before hand because you will lose your appetite)

See how that works for the first month and if you have any issues you can always ask to up the dosage or switch to adderall.

Best of luck to you, man
>>
>>35283756
>buy them off darknet
Care to explain how?
>>
>>35283857
download tor, buy some bitcoins, go onto a market place, search and buy. easy peasy.
>>
>>35283156

I'm on my 5th day of adderall.

I feel like a total normie. It's heaven. But like all good things, it's coming to an end. Already have tolerance.
>>
>>35283957
what level dosage are you taking? do you dissolve it under your tongue or swallow it?
>>
>>35283908
Seriously? I hope you're not trolling because I see people make it seem like it's a whole operation to buy a gram of weed and that the FBI will bomb your house if you don't use 10 vpns and a virtual machine.
>>
>>35284058
na, the most annoying part is buying the bitcoins, the police are more interested in getting the people selling that the buyers, just dont buy a shit load, like enough to warrant suspicion, and its should be fine.
>>
>>35284058
You will eventually get caught.
>>
>>35284182
What site do you go to?
>>
>>35284285
hansa
>>
ADHD does not exist. 99% percent of the cases are mere excuses made by parents because they refuse to accept that their kid isn't as smart as the rest. The roastie therapists will go with that spiel because that's how that industry makes money.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.