[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most people that hate Israel do it because it's the Jews,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Most people that hate Israel do it because it's the Jews, but they do actually love the system they have going on there.

True or false?
>>
true. and further, most people actually like what jews themselves do (being extremely rich and powerful in virtually every western country) but hate jews because they are so good at it.
>>
Supposedly it's a well-run country but they willingly located their own country in the middle of a warzone.

I'd have asked for a part of Australia or something else that was normally peaceful.
>>
>>35282771
>Most people that hate Israel do it because it's the Jews
I'm not sure about this. I no plenty of lefties that are anti-Israel because of 'how they treat Palestine'
>>
>>35282771
the other way round
>>
>>35282771
To be fair to Israel they are the one middle eastern country that didn't become filled with Islamic terrorism and be completely cucked by that goat fucking religion.

Inb4
>it's teh wests fault REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35282828
I think a major point of the Brits/UN agreeing to a Jewish country is the whole "muh ancient homeland"
>>
>>35282887
I'm wondering if they even investigated any other areas. I'm sure they could have negotiated something. "Hey, we're hardworking people who start businesses. Would anyone like some extra tax money?"

I've got nothing against anyone's religion, but I'd much rather visit or live in Israel if it were on the sunny beaches of a peaceful area.
>>
>>35282957
I suspect that they were put there as a political move, though, so the major powers would have an foot hold in the area. It had nothing to do with the middle east being a nice place.
>>
>talking to someone from israel
>he's saying we should help refugees
>diversity is good he says
>ask him if it would be good for israel
>should israel take in refugees?
>uhhhh... well um... it's not... uh....
>he admits that it's not a good thing

nothing's more fun than watching a jew sweat
>>
>>35283028
wanna see my workout videos? i bet u do fag
>>
>>35283075
everyone knows jews dont exercise

they have goyim to do that for them
>>
File: Goldberg_562x408_goldberg.png (271KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg_562x408_goldberg.png
271KB, 562x408px
>>35283130
>everyone knows jews dont exercise
Shut it goy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.