[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you honestly react if you are finally about to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: roastie.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
How would you honestly react if you are finally about to have sex and the girl reveals a roastie?
>>
Not really a big deal to me
>>
By that point I've obviously become a normie so I wouldn't care
>>
>>35281875
I would think that's unfortunate, then I'd insert my penis into her vagina. Doing anything else is literally faggotry.
>>
Don't care. If they had one kid or use their black mamba 9 inch dildo then they will have it
>>
>>35281875
It's not like you're looking at the vagina a lot when you have sex. It wouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>35281875
As long as she doesn't have STDs I don't really care. It'll most likely be a casual fuck anyway.
>>
>>35281875
I winced when she showed her roast.
>>
In case anons don't know.. this girl goes by the name Lilly Ford and she had the roastiest roasty I have ever seen. Literally the definition of "beef curtains"
>>
>>35281875
I'd rip out a packet of horsey sauce and slap a bun on that baby
>>
>>35281875
Not good, but it's probably equal or even less detrimental than the 4 incher I have to offer her.
>>
As long as it wasn't anything crazy I wouldn't care.
>>
>>35281875
Wouldn't really care, pussy is pussy. Your dick doesn't know the different. It's not like you're going to be staring at it the entire time. I'd shove my cock in and fuck her as if it was any other pussy.
>>
>>35281875
well I wouldn't eat her out for as long, but once she's moisturized enough I'd dive in balls deep and maybe even release the goods inside
>>
>most women have a roast
>most women have saggy tits
>most women have no hips
>most women have flat ass
>most women have flabby body
>most women look like shit without make-up
Why are women such disgusting, inferior creatures?
>>
>>35283022
>women
>creatures
>not objects
Anon are you lost? Should I direct you to the right board?
>>
>>35283022
>most women have flat ass
this is actually just false, in my experience.
>>
>>35283087
Most women who aren't fat, that is.
>>
File: beefjerk.jpg (2MB, 3400x4148px) Image search: [Google]
beefjerk.jpg
2MB, 3400x4148px
This is the #1 model on Hegre-Art

Don't stare at it, anon, eat it!
>>
>>35283277
>that balloon end asshole
disgusting
>>
>>35281951

i laugh cringed
>>
The worst part is that men who aren't jewed in infancy are then shamed by society to chop up their cocks, but women apparently can do no wrong, even if she has a fucking facehugger down there.
>>
>>35281875
Virgin asking virginins about sexual subject.
Beta wizzards having standards at all.
Making big deal about pussy that non of you saw at all.
Actualy more than 50% of females have roasties.
Feeling when you put your dick inside roastie or innie is same.
Its actualy more intresting to eat pussy when it has labias and clitoris is easier to find.
This post/thread is so beta that makes me cringe hard, kill yourself faggots.
>>
File: 13085417.jpg (53KB, 798x545px) Image search: [Google]
13085417.jpg
53KB, 798x545px
My interests are only in the butthole, so who really cares
>>
>>35281875
I'd rather she have a penis.
>>
>>35281875
That's such a bad roastie it's hilarious, who is she?
>>
>>35281875
Kek.
I would probably laugh.
>>
>>35283743
ROASTIE DETECTED ROASTER DETECTED OINK OINK
>>
I wont be eating but Ill still fug it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.