[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to die >too afraid to die How do I get over this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 645654654636.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
645654654636.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>want to die
>too afraid to die

How do I get over this fear? I've felt like this for 4 years now but I just dont have the guts, while there's nothing really holding me back I just dont dare to do it, too afraid of nothing being on the other side I guess, any tips?
>>
File: 84836542150.jpg (88KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
84836542150.jpg
88KB, 600x900px
>>35280427
>too afraid of nothing being on the other side I guess
Isn't that the point?

What do you expect? Hell and Heaven? Reincarnation? Waking up in another world?

All what you are is inside your head. All your unique memories, ideas, experiences and your point of view, will die disappear with you.

So do or don't do it, there is no try.
>>
>been wanting to kym for 6 years
>almost succeeded 4 years ago
>mother found me and called an ambulance
>survived
>still wanting to fucking off myself
>can't seem to find the courage to actually go through with it
>doing self-destructive things instead
>wanting to off myself more

It's fucking weird; wanting to die so badly, but still too afraid to die. I think it's because I'm afraid what's after (which is probably nothing) and also because some things are holding me back. I'm afraid if I give up now I miss out on everything good there may come. I don't know, but I get you. It's very complex.
>>
>>35280498
Its mostly instinct sadly, the will to survive is just rooted in all of us and overcoming that is very, very fucking difficult to do
>>
>>35280427
If you have a deathwish, why not make something of it? Ever seen Taxi Driver?
>>
>>35280485
That's the point, his ego can't stand the thought of itself ceasing to exist.
>>
>>35280427
I want to attempt suicide as soon as possible but I'm too scared of the negative effects if I live. What's the best way to do it without access to a tank of carbon monoxide?
>>
>>35280648
Shoot yourself in the head or jump from a very high place. Try to land on your head.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.