[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with 3 people in an apartment >sit in my room >10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: neetietick.jpg (88KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetietick.jpg
88KB, 409x409px
>live with 3 people in an apartment
>sit in my room
>10 people in the livingroom / kitchen
>all normies
>cant take a shit because I need to enter the living / kitchen room to do so

Wtf Am i gonna do. Please help me.

Current gameplan:

>Wait until I cant hold it in anymore
>go to the toilet
>shit in 1 minute
>leave so they thought that I took a piss.
>>
shit in your hand and throw it out the window that's what i always do in situations like this
>>
Just get naked and go to the toilet like that. Everyone will think that you are a cool badass and won't mess with you.
>>
>>35280351
You shit in the living room?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35280351
This is my list of options: pull a poo poo pee pee prank on them, or just shit out of your window.
>>
>>35280372
i think it would be funny if you throw it on cars
>>
>>35280351
do you have an old shirt or something around? just shit on it and throw it out of your window
>>
File: 1465422684324.jpg (42KB, 605x522px) Image search: [Google]
1465422684324.jpg
42KB, 605x522px
>>35281138
This. People will think it was just some homeless person
>>
>>35280476
the thought of op just casually walking in to the living room and taking the worlds quickest shit and leaving like nothing happened is kek
>>
>>35280351
Go to some restaurant or something and shit there.
>>
>>35280351
Way way hol up nigga

You're fine with going out past the normies?

If you can do that then just shit.
>>
>go to bathroom
>turn on shower
>shit
>take a shower/wet your hair
>get out
>>
>>35281471
>*BANG BANG BANG*
>Anon, my friend has to piss. I swear if you're jerking it in the shower again I'm going to bust down this door!
>>
File: srs.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>not having a potty in your room for when situations like this arise
>>
Update: They finally left and I could take a shit....
>>
File: 1488582291823.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488582291823.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>35280351
Shit in a bucket and throw it out the window as far as you can
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.