[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.forbes.com/sites/cecil iarodriguez/2017/02/2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ji.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ji.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2017/02/28/sex-dolls-brothel-opens-in-spain-and-many-predict-sex-robots-tourism-soon-to-follow/#41188e404ece

Can you lose your virginity to a sex robot?
>>
I live in Spain and I didn't see it coming.

Seems cool.
I'm waiting for the whole country to become a macro-national size resort.
>>
>>35279697

Venturing to say No, needs to be a human.

Only thing holding me back from going there is the hygiene.
>>
File: 1488298729318[1].png (275KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
1488298729318[1].png
275KB, 399x599px
>>35279697
The point of a doll is to own one not renting one what the fuck.
It's also nice to see proto robost having quality since the next step is filling the doll with electronics.

Also you don't lose virginity to a sex robot. Besides, you just don't lose virginity once you do it the first time, you lose virginity with experience and you start to become less of a virgin. Therefore the whole being virgin thing is a retarded thing to exist and to make a fuss about.
>>
>>35279697
no definitely not might as well say you lost your virginity after jerking off
>>
>>35279697
maybe in a 100 years
>>
I think it's a good idea for testing them before buying them.

>>35281025
Which doll is this one?
>>
File: 1488298748368[1].png (218KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
1488298748368[1].png
218KB, 399x599px
>>35283391
I don't know I hope someone could tell.

It's the best one I've seen and doesn't seem to be too small either.
>>
>>35281025
>>35281025
You make a very interesting point on virginity. As loss of virginity is seen as a marker of sexual experience, someone who is having sex for the second time isnt going to be much better than the virgin at it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.