[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who brings his own beer to a party and drinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>that guy who brings his own beer to a party and drinks it all himself
>>
I have never been to a party where everyone didn't do this, unless it was a wedding or something more formal.
>>
>>35279146
I don't anything about that senpai because, you see, I'M NOT A FILTHY NORMIE AND DON'T GO TO NORMIE PARTIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35279146
That is normal behaviour.
>>
>>35279151
>>35279162
in what fucking country
maybe it's an american thing
>>
Thats me, yes?
What about it.
>>
Test original thank I c mich
>>
>>35279172
>go to a party
>no one brings anything
What kind of parties do you go to?
>>
>have acquired taste for beer I know nobody else enjoys
>bring it, knowing nobody else will drink it
>>
>>35279146
Please fucking explain the autism behind your party-going activities Anon.
What in the actual living fuck are you contemplating when you walk through the door into somebodies abode and wonder "How am I going to get drunk?"
Because I'm fairly fucking certain most people immediately reach into their bags for the beverages they bought and brought to the Party.
HOOOOLY SHIT.
>>
>>35279146
>bring drugs to a party
>everyone thinks you own them a line
Get your own shit REEEEEE
>>
>going to shit-tier middle class parties

You guys have shitty friends.
Every party I ever went to everything was provided.
You just show up and get trashed.
>>
>>35279215
of course people bring shit, but they add it to the massive pile of alcohol that anyone can take from
>>
>>35279377
most of the time parties are 5% friends and 95% acquaintances. I ain't sharing my beer with fucktards I hardly know
>>
>>35279146
yes, that's how things work here.
>>
>that guy who buys tons of beer and brought it to the party and wanted everyone to drink but no one drank any because they thought he was weird and a loser so he drank most of it himself, got drunk and completely ruined the party for everyone
>>
>>35279146
This is absolutely standard in Australia. No one shares their beers at parties, ever.
>>
>tfw robots jealously guard their 6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, beady eyes darting around the room suspiciously
>"fuck....5 more of these until I can go home...I wonder if they'll believe me if I say I don't feel good..."
>Door blows open, Chad walks in
>Carrying a keg on each shoulder
>a trail of Stacey's follow him in, each carrying more beverages or platters of brisket and BBQ
>"SUP GUYS, HOPE I BROUGHT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!"
>Everyone begins furiously reaching for their wallets
>"Whoa, Chad, you really didn't have to man, here let us pay you back for some of-"
>"AW, NAH MAN I'M GOOD, THY CUP SPILLETH OVER RIGHT?"
>gives you a bro-hug, hooks his phone up to the speakers, and turns on Now That's What I call Music volume 83
>>
>that guy who brings whiskey to a party
>that guy who brings hipster fuck quadruple ipa brewed with goat dicks and assflowers

I get it, you're le so quaint and old fashioned with your pretentious drinks. It makes you come of as either snobbish or cheap, purposely buying shit noone likes so you can enjoy it yourself since noone would want you to share in the first place.
>>
>>35279741
>that inferiority complex
>>
>>35279377
What country do you live in? Maybe it's a korean thing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.