[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a gf after 3 years >she's cute and healthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: w4256263423423.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
w4256263423423.png
163KB, 804x804px
>finally get a gf after 3 years
>she's cute and healthy (not fat)
>problem is she's married to her job
>works 60 hour weeks
>often comes home and instantly falls asleep
>she still wants a relationship with me

>tfw I'm a neetcuck who only looks forward to spending time with her every day

should I just break it off and look for someone else?
>>
>should I just break it off and look for someone else?

Nigga no, you've struck gold. Milk this for as long as you can.
>>
are you kidding? you basically found yourself a mommy you can fuck.
>>
p-please get a job anon
>>
>>35278685
>>35278694
what these two said, how can you even think about breaking up with her
>>
>>35278685
>>35278707

>you've struck gold

I thought so too but now I still feel lonely and just go back to fapping on 4chan. I feel like shit
>>
>>35278720
spend more time with her in the mornings or something. it'll be fine.
>>
>>35278664
If you're worried about losing her, find a new girl while still in your current relationship.
Women see men in relationships as more attractive than single men.
>>
>>35278695
I can't, I'm a college drop out. I won't do fast food
>>
>>35278736
last week she mentioned "personal space" might be an issue, so I'm trying not to suffocate her
>>
>>35278755

just do something. any job or hobby besides 4chung. it's not good for you.
>>
>>35278755
If you're not opposed to working, volunteering at a food bank is pretty alright.
>>
Even with 60 hour work weeks and sleeping she still has up to 50 hours free, once the initial infatuation wears off that will become more than enough
>>
This sounds perfect. I would like a gf but spending too much time with people makes me hate them.
Does she have time on the weekend?
>>
File: 76478656897578.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
76478656897578.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>35278842
She has free time but even then she's stressed out and tired

I know if I become demanding I'll just push her away
>>
>>35278783
>>35278803
I can probably find something, I'm actually between part time jobs, but motivation is always an issue
>>
>>35278720
You feel like shit now. But as soon as you break it off you'll feel so much worse than you can imagine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.