[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>short >skinny >no chin >half asian >worshipped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
>short
>skinny
>no chin
>half asian

>worshipped by women

How does Leafy do it?
>>
>>35278655
>worshipped by women

Fucking implying.
>>
File: swiggy spooky.gif (569KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
swiggy spooky.gif
569KB, 360x270px
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.
>>
wait is he half asian?
>>
Because he has a lot of money, doesn't take a fucking genius to figure it out
>>
>>35278655
because teenage girls are delusional idiots who idolize someone they've never met and therefore mentally selectively remove any bad traits the person may have and retain the good aspects they show (to be fair a lot of people do this, I think it can be sometimes referred to as infatuation).

And anyone with power and influence, regardless of how repulsive they are as a person mentally or physically, are automatically considered desirable.
>>
File: 20170213_212642.png (404KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_212642.png
404KB, 680x452px
>>35278655
>preteen acne-ridden internet groupies
nothing of value if you ask me
>>
>>35278683
That's what I've heard. He looks more asian in other pics.
>>
>>35278696
haha true.

oregano & Oreo's it's so original
>>
>tfw you look like Leafy's brother, lack of chin and all

should I be happy or no?
>>
>>35278655
considering they're all underage it doesn't really matter

>>35278682
anon speaks trootroo

>>35278743
will you cuddle me anon?
>>
>>35278777
>will you cuddle me anon?
As long as you don't have a dick
>>
>>35278792
aw dang
i hate being such a faggot sometimes
>>
>>35278655
No matter how average looking you are, if a balding numale makes a viral video whinging about you, women will find you attractive because you trigger numales
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.