[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf gets Nintendo switch >Wants to keep box it came in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2801.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2801.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>Gf gets Nintendo switch
>Wants to keep box it came in
>I ask her why
>"I like to keep the boxes consoles come in."
>She has done this with her computer and Xbox's as well
>I tell her that they're not getting any use. It's essentially hoarding.
>Strike a nerve, she lashes out on me and gets extremely angry
>I tell her she's crazy, we go to bed pissed at eachother
>Next day she goes to work, I don't talk to her all day
>She comes home and switches into nice clothes, new shoes, does her hair, puts on make up
>Leaves. "I'm going to a high school get together over a friend who passed away years ago. I'll be back in an hour."
>Go to sleep
>Wake up an hour ago, she's still not home
>Try calling/texting,no response
>Finally get a reply from her, basically a continuation of our argument
>Turns out the place the get together was at is taking place 2 dudes' apartment that she was close with in high school

Should I pack her bags or should I pack her bags?
>>
>>35278640
One reason to keep the boxes is to have access to the serial numbers in case the item is stolen.
>>
I keep the boxes, too. What's with your fucking autism about her keeping boxes
>>
>>35278680
It takes up space if they're just lying around. They're not getting any fucking use they're just collecting dust. It's useless clutter with sentiment attached to them. You didn't get the console for the fucking box you got it for the console. Throw it out.
>>
Pack her shit in the boxes
>>
This is not /adv/
Fuck off and do not come back
>>
>>35278680
he's a cuckold now.
He probably doesn't even care about the boxes anymore
>>
>>35278640
>Gf

Stopped reading there. GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING NORMIE.
>>
>>35278640
Those boxes are cool Op. I keep mine to.
>>
>>35278640
Don't even pack bags just throw the shit outside and block her number
>>
You're both fucking retarded holy shit
>>
>he doesn't keep the boxes
They raise (((resale))) value and make it easy as fuck to safely transport them when moving.
>>
>>35278640
>Potentially ruining your relationship because of some boxes
I'm not sure if I should laugh at you or pity you
>>
>>35279135
>returning your purchased goods for a fraction of their price
>falling for the sellback jew

Dump her shit outside OP, and put the boxes seperate
>>
>>35279160
>returning
>sellback
I'm talking about selling shit on Ebay anon.
>>
>>35279175
either way its a fucking waste. But even ignoring the boxes op needs to dump this whore. She went directly to other men in an angry frame of mind. She's already fucked both of them at least 3 times
>>
>>35278697
You sound like a massive faggot.

It's useful to keep some of the packaging atleast until your warranty runs out to make a return process smoother. You could've used your cuckshed but I doubt you'll have room in it now that you'll be moving into it.
>>
File: 1437158720595.jpg (342KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1437158720595.jpg
342KB, 2048x1536px
>>35279192
Its only a waste if you dont have room for them ore display them like they are some rare heirloom.
>>
>>35278640
Fuck you stupid normie teenager
>>
>>35278640
Kick that whore out. Do it.
>>
Nice cuck fantasy you fucking faggot. Get off this board now.
>>
>>35278699
This. Please OP. Its a shit test. She'll be your little slut after you do this. Then you can either keep her for fucking or cut contact.
>>
Your relationship has spiraled out of control due both of you chimping out over a Nintendo Switch box. Sounds like you really do deserve each other.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.