[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having some girl troubles robots. Lets get sad and talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
I'm having some girl troubles robots. Lets get sad and talk about our feelings.

Who was she and how did she break your heart?
>>
>>35278594
my mum

she gave birth to me
>>
you first cuck boy
>>
File: 1480807448102.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1480807448102.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>>35278594
I am 25 and i think mentally retarded. Ignore the fact that I am a phd student in theoretical computer science, doesn't matter how smart you or I think I am, matter of fact is I have 0 experience in socializing with other people because I choose to isolate myself from everyone, except when I am at the university and do research or teach. I find it super easy to give talks in front of 100 people, but when it's one or one, good luck with that.

I am a virgin and have never kissed a girl, or held the hands of a girl. I am pretty sure that I will die alone.

so yeah

tl;dr, I am a loser that never had anything to do with girls
>>
>>35278639
25 is young, there's still time friend. I was talking with my Stacy friend a while ago and I asked her what age she thought it was weird for a guy to still be a virgin. She said like 28 is the cut off when it's officially really weird
>>
>le typical friend zone cuck
>listen to her bitch about life and boyfriends and boys and everything
>so chucked I actually found it interesting
>she never gave a fuck about my life
>told myself it was because ~~~~~~~~ (no idea what I told myself)
>started in freshman year
>goes all the way to college
>get her number, feel like alpha
>we text a lot
>she's FINALLY boyfriendless, we are talking, she asks if I like any girls
>OHFUCK.jpeg
>"well there's this one girl"
>you know the rest
>"oh sorry anon, I used to have a crush on you in high school but my life is just too busy right now for a boyfriend"
>the cringe when I thought she was serious about being too "busy"
>engage supreme autist "baby I can make it work, we can do this"
>"I just can't, too busy"
>"w-w-well desu we can still b-b-be friends and m-m-make friendzone jokes"
>I actually said the "friendzone jokes" line
>friendship continues pretty awkwardly for like two weeks
>she has the
FUCKKING NERVE TO ASK ME BOY ADVICE TWO WEEKS LATER REEEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE YOU RETARD IF YOURE. GONNA LIE TO SOME POOR BOY AT LEAST KEEP YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT I FUCMING HATE YOU
>tfw you're a 5'4" manlet
>tfw the last shred of dignity you had from her crush on you in high school fades as you realize she made that up to make you feel better

I've never wanted to crawl into a hole and never see someone again so badly.

It was the lies that broke me.

If any femanons read this... DOJT DO THAT SHIT JUST TELL. THEM THEY ALRADY EXPECT TO GET REJECTED DONT MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE ASSES
>>
>>35278594
>tfw oneitis lives a hundred miles away and has a cool as fuck 6'3 bf.
>>
File: crusade.jpg (28KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
28KB, 600x901px
>Spend a not-so-indordinate amount of time in the talking phase
>Things seem to be going well
>She abruptly puts and end to the whole process
>When asked why, she tells me that she's just not attracted to my body type
>tfw I am a 6'6, 180 pound monstrosity with Marfan Syndrome

Every time I see someone bitching about how they wish they were taller, I have to fight back the urge to punch my monitor. Once you pass 6'3, you're entering freak-of-nature territory and it's fucking awful.
>>
She's still my girlfriend but man is she a bitch.

It's only a matter of time boys. She's consumed by social media and half of the people commenting on her shit are guys.

She went to apartment that belongs to 2 guys she was close with in high school tonight for a "high school get together for a friend that passed away." and didn't bother to see if I wanted to go.

I'm this close to giving her the broom.
>>
>>35278594

She's in my class at uni. We were friends for 2 years before we ended up getting drunk and kissing at a party. I realised then that I'd actually low key been in love with her for 2 years and never realised it. We spent a really lovely week together over the break and then she went cold as soon as uni went back.

I'm still so in love with her she's said she's not interested in anything serious. She casually talks about seeing other guys and it fucking kills me every time. It was worse because I feel like we came so close to actually being boyfriend and girlfriend then suddenly it was all gone. I feel so lonely
>>
>>35278686
Give Her a chance: if, in the next three social functions, she doesn't invite you, engage "Red Flag Mode."

Absolute Final Chance: "Oh that sounds fun GF can I come?"
Gauge her enthusiasm/hesitation

Then give broom if she doesn't want to take you anywhere
>>
>>35278688
Drunk kisses don't count anon, you had no chance
>>
>>35278652
I say the same thing every year, next year will be better, but it only gets worse.
>>
>>35278686
>I'm this close to giving her the broom.
It sounds like the writing is on the wall. I don't want to give you shit relationship advice and only you can really know what's going on but it doesn't sound good.

I had a similar thing with my ex. She would always talk about this guy from her work who she thought had a crush on her. I told myself it was nothing but it made me really uncomfortable. Then she broke up with me and the next week she was sending me snapchats of that guy in her bed.

Girls can be fucking ruthless sometimes. I still don't know why she needed to humiliate me. I was a good boyfriend and we ended things pretty well, no crying, no begging or anything. It was pretty low if you ask me
>>
>tfw another girl I had a thing with is now married
That makes 2.
>>
>>35278708
I'm giving it until the next social function. I appreciate the advice but I think there's magic in being able to read between the lines quickly. I'd rather take the risk after that point and make the call. Women need to learn.
>>
>>35278715
Maybe not. It felt like I did for a while though.

We'd always flirt but for the first 2 years she had a bf. Plus, there were sober kisses after the drunk ones for a while. For about 2 weeks we'd see each other all the time and hooked up a bunch. Then suddenly nothing
>>
>>35278729
You and your gf are why r9k exists. These women would've made great Nazi camp management

So sorry to hear, man
>>
>>35278747
Hrm, weird.

Also are you by chance... a normie?

No but yeah that's pretty weird, probably some random emotional stuff she's getting

Or an ex bf saying "bb I miss us we can do this"
>>
>>35278719
It'll only be better if you make it better
>>
>>35278729
Women have the pick of whoever yanks their chain the right way these days. I always told myself that if I were in a situation like that, that I would can it right there. Cold turkey. Something powerful enough to leave a lump in her throat and a scar in her mind. Something that would make her learn. I would want her to realize that I'm so good for her, that one shady move is enough for me to walk right out of the picture. It's much harder to do when you're in love. It's harder to accept too.
>>
>>35278762
I think I'd consider myself a normie. I do sperg out every now and then but for the most part I can keep it in check.

Yeah I think the old bf definitely has a part to play in all this. He's such a piece of shit. I knew him a bit while they were dating and he was just an empty vessel of a person. Didn't do anything other than smoke weed all day and leech off her. He still owes her like $1000 for various shit he broke at their last place
>>
>>35278789
And you know, of course, that people like him have a 103% chance to re-hook up, for whatever reason
>>
>>35278763
but there is no one specific recipe for success... I had to give up on the idea of ever getting a gf so I could continue living without feeling depressed all the time.
>>
>>35278748
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.

>>35278774
I heard from a friend that she got really drunk at a party recently and was talking about how much she missed me. That was a small mercy. I know it's petty but it did make me feel really vindicated about the whole thing. Especially considering I'm well over it now
>>
>>35278806
It's a woman's misguided desire for confidence and assertiveness. Misguided by daddy issues because daddy wasn't around to show her how to be attracted to a male's assertiveness and confidence. If she's going back and sleeping with her shitty ex, she's picking low hanging fruit which means she doesn't respect herself well enough to be happy that she ended it with him.
>>
>>35278774
>women can learn

Wut?

I mean, women like that are bad for life, I think
>>
>>35278806
I know, that's what annoys me so much. At least he's moved back to their hometown for the time being. I'm not exactly a pillar of society myself, but it upsets me that she's probably going to go back to this asshole who mistreated her.
>>
>>35278833
>she's picking low hanging fruit which means she doesn't respect herself well enough to be happy that she ended it with him.
Nail on the head there.
>>
>>35278814
Why not just put actual effort into trying to get one anon?
>>
> know this girl for a year or two
> she understood my anxiety and liked me (as a person) for who I was
> she breaks up with her boyfriend (a friend of mine) of 4 years and she breaks contact with everyone.
> 6 months later
> she comes to have an interview at the company I work at
> she gets the position and she chooses to sit at the desk next to mine
> we start talking about what happened and she trusts me
> she already has another boyfriend, some fuckboy faggot
> we talk everyday a lot, we were basically sort of best friends

> she keeps dropping me hints about how she is unhappy with this guy
> I suggest she should dump him
> in an emotional breakdown, she confesses that she likes more than as a friend ever since she met me the first time
> shit

Until then I did not make a move on her out of respect for her ex-bf, who still did not get over her.

> I told her I liked her too
> we kiss and that evening she breaks up with the faggot

> I was happy, I finally found someone who understands me and I am free to be myself
> I get to meet her friends, they like me for some reason and tell her I am the best guy she met (lol)

And now the shit happens

> she goes out with her roastie friend in a club and meet Chad and his brother.
> the roastie liked the brother
> one week later I find out my "girlfriend" fucked the Chad
> I confront her and asked her why the fuck would she do this
> "he was too hot"

> my world is ruined
> the next day I go to the office and I literally feel like shit
> my project manager (also one of my best friends) sees that something is wrong with me, and sends me home
> I ignored the cunt from that moment and she would try her best to get my attention
> the entire office saw how she would humiliate herself just to get a word from me
> she never got it
> she eventually left the company and I sort of got out of my depression
> later found out from her friends that she would cry in her bathtub thinking about me

>cont
>>
>>35278996

From that moment on, I never trusted women and their intentions again. I will always expect for some Chad to simply take her from me. When people ask me why I am single, I tell them I never found someone I can trust, and I probably never will.

I got some other girls to like me, but I never had real feelings for them. I have too many trust issues.
>>
>>35278996
>>35279012
Women can be so callous sometimes. Don't get me wrong, men can be pieces of shit as well but what she did is a whole nother level of bad. I'm so sorry anon, that sounds terrible. There are trustworthy girls out there, not a whole lot though. I hope you find one.
>>
>orbit this girl for like 5 months
>autism is activated throughout this whole ordeal
>kinda already realized nothing is going to come out of this
>finally at a party 2 weeks ago she literally tells I never had a chance
>doesnt even try to keep me orbiting, straight up says we aren't friends
>doesnt hurt for some reason
>still talk like nothing happened at school
>think I'm over her

Then on a party yesterday:

>spends like 30 minutes talking to me
>wants to record a message with me for our friend whose birthday is today
>asks me to dance with her

What did she mean by this
Of course because I'm socially retarded now the feelings for her are coming back
>>
>>35279042

Yes, I found that out. I will keep my options open, but I will not lower my guard.

Thank you for your kind words.
>>
>>35279058
It means she was annoyed that you didn't grovel for her. Stick to your guns anon. She isn't interested in you, she just wants you to be interested in her.
>>
>>35279058

Women want what they can't have. When she saw that you had no reaction from what she said, she probably thought you don't give a shit about her, and now she tries to charm you back.

Please don't fall for it. Find another girl.
>>
>>35278990
how? just go to a girl and ask her to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>35279064
That sounds like a good way to proceed. Good luck
>>
>>35279089
Talk to girls, slowly learn how to not be socially retarded. Then if you think there's any sort of common interest between you and one, ask her to get coffee or a drink sometime
>>
>>35279075
>>35279084
This anon. They speak the truth. If you fall for it, it'll only hurt more.
>>
>>35279075
>>35279084

Trust me, I won't
When she rejected me she literally said "Please stop touching my shoulder (because i touched her fucking shoulder once during our conversation), I only do that with friends"

Meanwhile she's hugging guys left and right, leaning her head on their shoulders, playfighting and shit. Pretty sure she let some guy draw on her neck and decollete with a blacklight pen yesterday.
What a cunt
>>
>>35279154
>What a cunt
Fuck, that's an understatement
>>
>>35279154

If I were you, I would cut her completely from my life.
>>
>>35279185

Not possible rn cause we have classes together every day
I think the best course of action would be to just treat her like I treat any other girl in my grade that i don't have anything to do with
>>
>>35279197

Dude, just straight up ignore her. If she tries to talk to you, give her straight, short answers,
>>
>>35279217

That's not too different from what I'm already doing
Will do
>>
>>35278594
im a drunk old fucker, but i remember the first time a girl really, really hurt me. i still think about it, even though im a moderately successful wagecuck these days.

>18, into a girl with a bf
>shes into me
>talk, get close
>whole bunch of really emotionally intimate moments together
>love her, because i was a stupid 18 year old
>she cheats on bf with me
>strings me along.
>dumps bf
>after i graduate, stop talking
>she fucks friend of mine, i fuck friend of hers
>still hung up on it, even though it was 10 fucking years ago.

it never goes away. even after all this time, i still think about her sometimes when i get drunk and sad
like right now
>>
>>35279360
Why do people hurt each other? We're honestly fucked as a species
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.