[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weed bread How much do you pay for weed and is weed the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3220.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>weed bread

How much do you pay for weed and is weed the comfiest thing ever?

I'm hoping to get a quarter soon if I can even find one if not I'm gonna be fucked. Maybe I can buy some high grade weed that costs more.
>>
>>35278305
90 a quarter. I enjoy it.
>>
>>35278315
kys tier
where the fuck do you live
>>
Quit while you're ahead, weed is expensive, mind-melting garbage.
>>
>>35278315
Damn that must be some crazy shit the high grade shit I get is like 60-70 a quarter
>>
any stoner of you stoner guys move into psychedelics after a while? I might do some acid in a couple days 150 ug probably since last 200 ug trip went a little south but hey all and all they're pretty great drugs
>>
>>35278323
I'm planning on growing or at least trying
>>
>>35278322
Illinois originalis
>>
>>35278371
How can you tell the ug? Every dealer here sells a blotter of acid for 15 and it just doesn't seem worth it. I tripped pretty hard off a tab and a half once.
>>
>>35278324
The quarter generally lasts twenty plus days. All I used to smoke was commercial shit, one-eighty an ounce, smoke it in about the same amount of time as I do the more high quality product.
>>
I know the chances are pretty much non-existent but is there someone from Bulgaria who could hook me up with some weed? I need it badly.
>>
>>35278371
I moved to all the drugs - weed as a gateway drug is not meme. And yeah, psychedelics are awesome.
>tfw going to buy acid this afternoon
>>
>>35278305
i pay about $15 for a gram of okay weed, i don't smoke it very often though, and i usually smoke spliffs.
>>
>>35278417
I wish I could smoke like that
>>
$25 an eighth?
I think?
I don't know. I got a gram for $5, and then was told an eighth was $25, but then apparently they gave me what "normally goes for 40"?
>>
I don't smole weed anymore, but apparently in Mass, there's an onlime med weed dispensary and the fuckall care if you have the credentials. My buddy buys from them all the time.
>>
>>35278455
I only really smoke between 6 and 8 hitters a day of the good shit. Back when I smoked commercial I smoked alot more joints and bowls. It seems like a big waste nowadays.
>>
to all faggots about to taste lsd
find a chill place and don't go to parties and shit
you would enjoy it a lot more
>>
Do you guys weigh weed before you buy it or after? Kinda scared of getting ripped off.
>>
>>35278519
at least were I live it's already shit so I could care more if they gave me a few little.
>inb4 get another dealer
I live in an island in the bottom of the world, near antartica
thinking of start cultivating my own plants though
>>
>>35278519
you fucking weigh that shit @ the place pref. in front of you

never get ripped off
>>
>>35278519
I know my guy pretty well. He usually weighs in front of me. Be nice if he delivered tho.
>>
>>35278510
This.
Read up so you know what to expect, take in the proper environment.

Respect Psychedelics, or they will teach you respect.
>>
>>35278572
I bought a bag a month ago that was supposed to be 7 grams for 50 and it was 5 grams

Granted it was really good it still pissed me off. I don't know what to do if I weigh it front of someone and it's not on. Should I just tell them I won't pay full price for it? You can't really tell cause you have to weigh it in a bag.
>>
File: 1481803453857.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481803453857.png
296KB, 500x500px
do any of you have experience with ordering online?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.