[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to have relationships with people >i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

File: 1488414416137.jpg (549KB, 1800x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1488414416137.jpg
549KB, 1800x1506px
>tfw too intelligent to have relationships with people
>i read people a bit too well
>can instantly spot when a person is fake or lying etc
>5 mins after meeting someone figure out all their petty agendas and insecurities

I don't want to be alone but I fucking hate most people. I'd rather be alone than talk to them
>>
>>35277612
stacy pls leave this board
>>
Anyone who's a little bit aware can do that if you pay attention, gtfo.
>>
Do you by any chance to by the name of riverman?
>>
File: 223525243423.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
223525243423.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>35277745
Yes, I do pay attention and I'm good at reading body language and shit between the lines. What I'm saying is it makes me feel even more isolated. I'm like a reverse fucking autist,
>>
>>35277612
You aren't "too intelligent". You're just a petulant narcissist with trust issues and a god complex.
>>
>>35277612
I knew someone like you once.

It's not that your smart, your just a petty, overly judgemental faggot. You'll grow out of it one day.
>>
File: delenn.jpg (31KB, 533x640px)
delenn.jpg
31KB, 533x640px
>>35277612
I used to think I could read people too but eventually I realised it's more of a paranoia than awareness because I logically concluded it's impossible for me to actually know what people are thinking inside their head and it's just a series of judgements being made by my subconscious mind with no basis in reality. Wish I could recondition myself to just be an assumptionless & innocent person. Instead I'm driven to be a shut in because I'm too paranoid which causes a lot of anxiety because my mind works overtime when I'm in public places or transport assuming everybody is judging me and thinking negative things about me. Ultimately I know it's bullshit and wish I could make my mind, which seems to be a separate thing from our consciousness, I have realised over the years, be on the same page as me.
>>
>>35277828
Sure I bet you have a degree in psychology and a supernatural ability to make a diagnosis from one 4chan post
>>
>>35277885

seems like you're trying to read him a little bit there don't be so judgmental.
>>
It'll all work out when you grow up.
>>
>>35277885
>overly judgmental

There's no such thing. Everyone automatically makes judgments from all the information that is received.

The difference is whether you consciously acknowledge it or not.
>>
>>35277910
I don't need to read into this at all, nor do I need a degree in psychology to tell that OP is just a self-absorbed loser.
>>
>>35277893
>with no basis in reality

maybe you're imagining some of that stuff, but I wouldn't say it's all bullshit. human intuition is a pretty powerful thing
>>
>>35277612
>tfw too intelligent to have relationships with people

Autism=/= Being smart

Most people can do that, some better than others, I'll give you that.

>5 mins after meeting someone figure out all their petty agendas and insecurities

Unless you do anything practical with that ability of yours, it's ironically useless and pointless, because you're already told us that you are "too smart" to have relationship with people.
Even yet, if you're really smart then you are wasting time instead of reaching your maximum potential with it

You probably have some mental issue, like narcissism or something like that, not 100% sure, a true narcissist take years to get spotted by expert psychiatrics
>>
>>35278013
Since you don't even know what autism is, I won't bother with the rest.

Hint: it has to do with the inability to read social cues and understanding others' emotions.
>>
>>35277893
Something that helps me with this (only when I'm in a public place and surrounded by strangers, not so much friends or associates), is whenever you start going into overdrive trying to predict what others are thinking about you or if they are judging you is to just remind yourself that these strangers are exactly that, strangers. And nothing short of straight up assaulting or insulting them is going to have any kind of consequences, cause you're never gonna see them again after that moment, so there's no reason to worry if you embarrass yourself a little, cause again, you're never gonna see them again.
>>
>>35277956
You instantly turn to personal attacks and wonder why your misconceived 'opinions' don't carry any weight. Yeah.. there are literally billions of you.
>>
>>35278073
my mistake
I wasn't reffering to the actual medical condition but the slang mean that people give here to outcast and misfits
Now that we cleared that out,we can continue to debate until we aproch even more and more to the truth, I would like to apologize my bad english but it's not my main language
>>
>>35277885

Did someone hurt you anon?
>>
>>35278154
Okay I understand. You were talking about wasting time, sayng an intelligent person wouldn't do that. Wasting time is important. I believe you need to have a balance between productivity and a time of resting/digesting and no effort.

>you probably have some mental issue
Most people have some mental issues but most people don't feel extremely isolated and alone like me
>>
>>35278139
I'm not wondering anything, I know for a fact that my statements aren't going to change anything, because I know that your head is so far up your own ass, that it would be physically impossible for you to read this and actually realize how much of a fuckwit you are. Which is probably why you never noticed that I opened with insults right off the bat, and that I never "turned to them" after having the first one dismissed.
>>
>>35277612
>is a paranoid autist
>every time he meets someone, immediately assume they are being evol
>thinks this makes him smart
lmao kys
>>
>>35278256
Well insults are meant to vent frustration and/or diminish the other person's self esteem to help put your point across. Which means you don't think that your point is good enough on its own and/or you're a very frustrated individual. I don't really care which.
>>
>>35278238
caring about basic needs isn't wasting time, is caring about your own body and mind, just like having hobbies and stuff, even doing nothing doesn't count as you may be just resting.

By wasting time I really mean that unless you work out your abilities, time will pass and you'll miss a lof of opportunities because of that.
inteligence and talent are useless, it is discipline and practice that make them viable
>>
>>35277612
>fucking hate most people
>too intelligent
Pick one.
>>
>>35278337
Please explain how those are mutually exclusive.
>>
What are some examples of reading people?
>>
>>35278367
An intelligent (and sane) person would never become a misanthrope, because a person who's really intelligent sees all sides of human nature, human behavior and human possibilities, not just "oh they are full of shit".
>>
>>35278336
But if you are doing exactly what you want to do 100% of the time then it's not really wasting time or missing opportunities. It doesn't matter if others see it that way.

Intelligence isn't about maximum productivity, it's about getting exactly what you want in the most effective way.
>>
File: Goodbye...faggot!.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye...faggot!.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>35278311
nah, I'm just messing with you for shits and gigs mate, I think it's fun to toss obscenities at you and watch you squirm to try and make yourself look like the "rational and superior one". Why don't yo go and psycho-analyse the horse that you're sitting to highly on instead of me? Or better yet... go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35277910
>makes a post about instantly being able to discern people's true agendas and personalities five minutes after meeting them
>mocks this guy for "diagnosing" his post
>gets mad when called narcissist

Lmao you retard
>>
>>35277885
This. /Thread.

If you really were that great at reading people then you, yourself what not act like an autist.
>>
>>35278139
>attacks everyone else in the thread instantly
>mocks this guy for "personal attacks" based in logic

Lmao kill yourself round two
>>
>>35278073
>doesn't understand the autism meme
>doesn't understand the irony that his own definition fits him too
>thinks that artists don't believe they can read cues
>literally the "insane people think they are sane and superior" meme

Lmao kill youself round three
>>
>>35278399
>An intelligent (and sane) person would never become a misanthrope
They could if there is a good reason

You seem to think being intelligent turns you into an all-tolerating, all-loving hippie. No, it's about seeing the world as it is, not how it should be...
>>
>>35278182
>"did someone hurt you?"
>whole post is "boohoo people are bad"

Lmao kys round four
>>
>>35278428
Shut up faggot normie
I suspect share ops gift and I know that you will die with the rest of the riff raffle in your slave job
I hope you get hiv from that filthy animalistic thing called intercourse
>>
>>35278238
>"no one feels as alone as me boohoo"
>"I'm so rational and smart"

Lmao kys round, what, five now?
>>
>>35278492
I can read that you are lonely idiot who shitposts ahhaha
>>
>>35278487
>calls me normie
>has literally nothing to do with anything I said

Kys round six I think
>>
>>35278497
>"lmao you are so lonely"
>whole post is "boohoo I'm to old smart I'm so lonely"

Kill your self, round... ten billion or something.

What a COLOSSAL fag lmao
>>
>>35278403
time you enjoy wasting isnt wasted time.

this post is highly original and theres no replicas of it to be found anywhere.
>>
>>35278473
there is no such thing as a good reason for generalizing and lumping together over 7 billion individual human beings just because you maybe had a couple bad experiences with a relatively insignificant handful of people and now think yourself above everyone else.

It is incomprehensibly close-minded. It's willful ignorance, it is stupid. You are stupid. That's all there is to it.
>>
>tfw too unpredictable to be read by anyone
>>
File: 547894589345.jpg (8KB, 240x240px)
547894589345.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>35278428
>>mocks this guy for "diagnosing" his post
>>gets mad

So a disagreeing sarcastically is now considered "mocking" and "getting mad". Gotcha. Probably don't need to read your other posts.
>>
>>35278501
You're a simple minded oaf. Your terrible use of grammar to make your posts turn a degenerate, color is unsetatling at best. You are only proving my point that you are a easily manipulated lesser being
>>
>>35278530
>mocks my grammar and spelling
>obviously tries very hard to be correct
>grammar and spelling still deteriorate halfway through

Man I am having a field day with ya man! You just can't stop supplying me with your precious memes!
>>
>>35278487
Now who's "turning to personal attacks and wondering why your misconceived opinions aren't carrying any weight"?!

Fuck off, mate.
>>
>>35278524
I bt DAT is ur face lol haha u ugly son of a beep
>>
File: 6756784675385.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
6756784675385.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>>35278516
>original

I'd wager you make at least two dozen original posts every evening sir
>>
>>35278551
Oh yes well I put it there on purpose. But you must be an idiot as you did not notice all the errors. I believe the degenerate and bad normie term you would use is, and I quote "BTFO."

I was almost sick typing that normie word.
>>
File: 7645635345345.jpg (118KB, 1142x704px) Image search: [Google]
7645635345345.jpg
118KB, 1142x704px
>>35278555
>tfw wasted trips
>>
>>35278516
Mind if I quote you in the future? It's a great quote.
>>
>>35278575
>says I didn't notice the errors
>I noticed the errors
>tries to bs his errors saying he put them there as bait

Are you a meme incarnate?
>>
>>35278579
gladly, just know that i stole this quote from fallout new vegas.
>>
>>35278596
Oh that makes sense, it sounded very quote-y

Still great tho, sums up my life
>>
>>35278596
Just know that whoever told you originality actually exists is a liar
>>
>>35278595
Are you stupid incarnate?

Yes. Yes you are.

I am done with replying to you. I fear that I am losing my many brain cells and that you trying to absorb them.

I won you lost. Haha get good.
>>
>>35278622
>gets BTFO
>"ur dum lol"

It was fun man, have a great day
Or kill yourself
Either or
>>
>>35277612
Intelligent wojak memes are the best. Good job for posting anon. Thumbs up :)
>>
File: 1488065702631.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1488065702631.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>35278701
Thanks anon, I almost gave up on this thread but you have reinvigorated me
>>
>>35278764
The thread gave up on you, nigger

Except for one random dude, who might just be you
>>
>>35278771
No, I'll have you know there have been people actually trying to impersonate me
>>
>>35278796
Oh lol
I believe you are hat sounds like something this board would do, haha
My bad then, I take back approx. 70% of the kys's
>>
File: greatest walk cycle ever.gif (325KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
greatest walk cycle ever.gif
325KB, 370x330px
>>35278771
>implying there is even the slightest chance that isn't him making a reply to himself to try and mend his fragile over inflated ego.
>>
>>35278860
G-give him a break desu

>at least either way, he's admitting that WHOEVER mad enough those replies sounded retarded
>>
>>35278822
>I take back 70% of kys's

It doesn't matter, because I'll never do it. Only the totally ignorant can be so self-hating that they would consider suicide. I'll always be on my side.
>>
>>35278523
Another great meme friend haha :^D
>>
>>35278883
*made those replies
Autocorrect is pretty terrible
>>
>>35278860
>fragile over inflated ego

I'll give you one (1) chance to make a solid argument for this
>>
>>35278939
LMAO, one chance... OR WHAT?

bugger off, mate. There's countless arguments available if you just scroll upwards, but you've already dismissed them because no matter what anyone says, you aren't going to change your mind on this subject, because changing your mind would mean having to admit that you were wrong and that you aren't as "highly intelligent" and "holier than the mindless rabble before me", which you aren't going to do, because you're a self-absorbed faggot.

You are Judge Frolo irl. So kindly jump off Notre Dame.
>>
>>35277612
Overthinking is not smart.
>>
File: 1475929300738.gif (40KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1475929300738.gif
40KB, 350x263px
>>35278988
Typical Twitter age response without any thought, just spewing shit angrily. Your mind is a toxic gas cloud of brain farts.
>>
>>35279031
told ya, goodbye...
>>
>>35277612
Everyone, even you, has imperfections.
You're an autist for dwelling on others imperfections when you know yours are probably worse, eg. Hating everyone.
Can you imagine what a person who can read people would think looking at you? It'd be like staring at a pile of shit with an ego.
>>

Is this a real thing? I feel the same way, it is super obvious to me what someone is thinking just by looking at them, but maybe I am just crazy.
>>
>>35279082
How many times can you eat shit before you stop pretending it's candy?

I prefer not to pretend, and not to eat shit.
>>
>>35279087
You should trust your instinct, it's usually right.
>>
>>35279087
It's paranoia, I used to be the same way.

Mind, I'm still pretty good at reading people but there's a limit
>>
>>35277612
I know that feeling.

>socializing with cockroaches
no thanks
>>
File: 1394365937384.png (3KB, 425x425px)
1394365937384.png
3KB, 425x425px
>tfw dumb normalfags disregard me as crazy or retarded
>tfw more intelligent people are scared of me because they realize they can't comprehend me
>>
>>35279268
>looking for approval from dumbfucks

there's your problem
>>
>>35277612
If you think you are too smart for everyone chances are you are not.
>>
>>35279302
i'm not, just stating the facts
>>
ITT: you get triggered by OP because you're like 15 years old
>>
>>35279938
Ask me how I know you're a roastie, roastie.
>>
>>35277787
>reverse fucking autist
Dont reverse fuck the autist you insolent twat
>>
>tfw too intelligent to get along with stupid people
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.