[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every girl wants a big guy >my crush literally says she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1zefloy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>every girl wants a big guy
>my crush literally says she's into big guys
>tfw i'm a skeltal who can't even gain weight
Why are there no girls who prefer skellingtons or at least are ok with being with one?

Am I going to be alone forever?
>>
File: 1373115277346.jpg (120KB, 570x480px) Image search: [Google]
1373115277346.jpg
120KB, 570x480px
>>35277378
>>every girl wants a big guy

yes they do
>>
>>35277378
>Am I going to be alone forever?
It will be extremely miserable.
>>
>>35277378
>Why are there no girls who prefer skellingtons or at least are ok with being with one?
There are plenty. You just gotta look for them. I've seen threads where femanons only prefer skinny guys.
With that attitude you will. You have to move on from your crush and look for people who might be interested in you.
>>
"...I was really into tall skinny pale guys..." - Lydia Lunch.

There are women into skinny guys.
>>
>>35277378
their preferences:
muscular guys > skinny guys >> obese guys
>>
>>35277405
>There are plenty. You just gotta look for them. I've seen threads where femanons only prefer skinny guys.
I have yet to meet such girl. I've never seen one.

>You have to move on from your crush and look for people who might be interested in you.
Well it's my recent crush. But the one before her also wanted a big guy, and so has the girl before her.
>>
>>35277430
>tall
Yeah... I'm not tall either.
>>
>>35277572
Yeah, which means that they'll wait for the muscular guy and not go any lower than that.
>>
>>35277430
>There are really unattractive women into skinny guys.
>>
>>35277430
lydia lunch was a cunt
>>
>>35278196
Nah, even the unattractive girls don't want skinny guys.
>>
>>35277378
>Why are there no girls who prefer skellingtons or at least are ok with being with one?
Girls who are into femdom like skinny guys but they are very rare.

Probably, join the club,
>>
Seems like she's crashing your life

With no survivors.
>>
>>35277378
Well, I mean, you don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>35278204
Aren't all women?

>>35277378
>into big guys
for her
>>
>>35277388
>>35277398
>tfw realize life is so sad that baneposting makes me laugh
>>
>>35277378

Yeah I know this feel.
When I was 14 I had a megacrush on this girl for years and we were "friends."
One day we were sitting on her bed in her room and (hard to believe now) I actually had the balls to ask her out.
She point-blank said that she only likes guys who are "bigger than her."
I was 14 you vapid sloot!
Anyways now I'm ripped as fuck and only pump and dump. Also I looked her up on facebook and she's a whale now. Maximum kek. Good luck finding a guy bigger than you babe.
>>
File: 1488227126972.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1488227126972.png
85KB, 388x218px
I see skinny guys and fat guys bitching about no gf on here
Then I go outside and I see skinny and fat guys with gfs
Rly makes me think
>>
>>35279249
>only likes guys bigger than her
>she's a whale now
Ask her how thats working out for her lmao
>>
As long as the skinny guy is OK with a feeder gf
>>
>>35277378
Just get an obese gf. It'll be like you're living a morning talk show life.
>>
>>35277378
Just remember that no one cares about women until they put on the makeup
>>
hey OP kik me at SnapBack_6Pack (shut up, I know)

I used to be a skelly and if you're serious about wanting to gain weight, I can help
>>
>>35279291
If posts ends in 0 OP does this and provides proof.
>>
>>35279600
>6Pack
Are you just memeing or are you serious? I'm interested in gaining weight obviously, but I hardly ever see robots with gains of any kind. OP here btw
>>
You can be skinny you just have to be tall.
>>
>>35279641
Do GOMAD, it's cheap and easy.
>>
>>35279600
I'm the real OP and I think I know what you'll recommend me. I know how to gain weight in my case, it's just that in my case it'd involve me cooking and eating pretty much for entire days and I just don't have time for that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.